blessings from above

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  185
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

The lord reminds us not to not forget to entertain angels people who the lord has brought into our life for a specific purpose. Angels we entertain through faith serve as messengers of the gospel when we need an answer through prayer in our lives. We receive that answered prayer when we utilize faith to be kind to the people who unexpectedly enter our lives. Angels are a prevalent part of our everyday lives and we must entertain them with the notion that our time on the earth draws near.

When Ruth's mother in law sent Ruth to get water from the well she was surrounded by a group of angry people. Elimelech who was kind and generous to Ruth offered to get some water from the well from her. His kind nature and generosity towards Ruth allowed him to be kind to Ruth who was a foreigner to the area in which she lived. Many people began to ridicule Ruth and began to beat her profusely until Elimelech stepped in to save her. Elimelech demanded that they stop beating her and return to their homeland at once. Ruth began to see Elimelech's kindred spirit as a form of trust because she could confide in Elimelech for help.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,899
  • Content Per Day:  3.09
  • Days Won:  1

Who was ur angel this month ?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, kdavis150 said:

The lord reminds us not to not forget to entertain angels people who the lord has brought into our life for a specific purpose.

There is an ongoing debate as to whether Angels in this verse is talking about humans or Angelic beings, the Word tells us Abraham, Lot, Manoah, Gideon Zacharais and Mary were visited by Angelic beings, ...my own personal belief is it is talking about both.

I don't want to come off as sensational, but I have been visited twice by Angels, in my first church back in the States our pastor taught that all angels are male, ...that there are not any female Angels, ...well I had a female Angel stay in my house for a week while I was out of town, and the second time a female Angel came to my aide when my car broke down, I believe these visitations, along with many supernatural signs were given to me to prepare me for what Father was calling me to do for the Lord.

Jesus even tells us there are female Angels:

For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in Heaven.   Mat  22:30

Lord bless