• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,214
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  3

18 hours ago, Not me said:

@Worship Warriors

Yes I think you are right we are talking passed each other...(apples and oranges) 

Our relationships with Christ are growing, let them grow, be most blessed in yours.

For by grace through faith are we saved and just the same all growth comes. 

Your brother and fellow laborer in Christ, Not me   ?

Not Me,

I commend you for your spirit of humility. It's of a great price before the Lord. We can all disagree but do so with a spirit of humility.

At church my pastor also teach that the Law is all works. The people just believe and they don't search it out for themselves.

The bible says that the priest lips should keep knowledge and that they should seek the law from his mouth. Over the years, after having spent so much time in searching out the word of God for myself, I had to throw away quite a few of the doctrines that the church had taught me.

Ps

At church ,I don't go around and say I disagree  with the pastor  but here it's a forum that is open for discussion. It that correct?

Edited by Worship Warriors
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member

9 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

The 10 table of stones ( 10 commandments ) was placed in the ARK. Ark is Christ . The Law in Christ . I  delight to do your will oh God  for your Laws are written in my heart. 

That same ARK has a Mercy Seat That has the most precious thing in the Universe sprinkled upon it— The Blood Of Jesus Christ.The Law can’t be viewed now without first seeing The Blood.That works out real good for Believers.

Blood Bought,  I like to think of the holy of holies in this way :

The holy of holies housed one piece of furniture: the Ark of the Covenant. The Ark consisted of a chest board and a mercy seat placed on top of it with two cherubim one on each side.

There Christ sits as king and priest upon His throne. There Jesus wants us to enter in and share the throne with Him as king and priest.

It is the hidden life in the Ark that gives you access to the throne. The Ark contained 3 items: the golden pot of manna which speaks of union with Christ within the veil, you are feeding on the hidden manna. Out of that union will come forth Aaron’s rod that budded, resurrection life and divine authority. Then you have the two tables of stone in the Ark:  God’s law in the Ark-the Ark in you -Christ in you the hope of glory. This is the mark of God’s people; I delight to do your will Oh God for your law is written within my heart.

The LAW here is the Torah. You want access to the throne and deeper intimacy within the veil : You need to have the Law written within your heart ( Christ IN YOU the hope of Glory)

And yes, you cannot enter there without blood .  It's the blood that will give you boldness to enter into the holy of holies. But it is worship that had been sanctified by blood

Since the holy Spirit will only sprinkle the blood of those that are obedient ( 1 Peter 1:2), this teaching that's telling me that The Torah is not for the church , its all about works and not faith is just robbing the church of its inheritance within the veil. It's causing the church to become lawlessness.

Edited by Worship Warriors

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Worship Warriors said:

Since the holy Spirit will only sprinkle the blood of those that are obedient ( 1 Peter 1:2), this teaching that's telling me that The Torah is not for the church , its all about works and not faith is just robbing the church of its inheritance within the veil. It's causing the church to become lawlessness.

If the Holy Spirit will ONLY sprinkle the blood on the obedient, ...then, ...who's saved?

I certainly was not obedient before the blood was sprinkled on me, ...the ONLY way I can become obedient is through the Holy Spirit LIVING His "zoe" life through me, manifested out in my life, ...and, I become more obedient as I submit to His predestined plan to conform me into the Image of Jesus Christ.

Let's look at the whole verse rather than just take one part of it out of context.

Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied. 1 Pet 1:2

I am one of Father's elect, ...that means I'm one of those He has personally chosen to receive His Salvation through His Son Jesus Christ.

Before the foundation of the world, ...before the creation of the Universe, ...when there was just Father, Son and the Holy Spirit existing in total Harmony, in eons past, time without limit or end, ...He foreknew me, ...I was already in His Mind, ...holy and blameless, ...already accepted in His Beloved Son. Eph 1:4-6 

When I received the free Gift of Salvation offered to all, ...the Holy Spirit started the Sanctification process, ...to prepare me for life with Him throughout Eternity.

As this Sanctification process progresses I matured in my walk with my Lord, ...was I obedient in everything the Holy Spirit was telling me, not hardly, none of God's children are Php 3:12, ...that's why there is always the shed Blood of Jesus Christ my Savior, Redeemer, ...available to cleanse me from my disobedience.  

Peter, knowing from his own disobedience, tells us that for every disobedience, after confessing our sin, there is abounding Grace Rom 5:20, ...and Peace for our souls.

To say the Torah is for the Church is in direct contradiction to what the Holy Spirit wrote through the quill of Dr. Luke:

For it has seemed good to the Holy Spirit and to us to lay on you no greater burden than these requirements: that you abstain from what has been sacrificed to idols, and from blood, and from what has been strangled, and from sexual immorality. If you keep yourselves from these, you will do well. Farewell.  Acts 15:28-29

Absolutely NO mention of keeping the Torah from or by the Holy Spirit!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  510
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,178
  • Content Per Day:  1.46

5 hours ago, Worship Warriors said:

Not Me,

I commend you for your spirit of humility. It's of a great price before the Lord. We can all disagree but do so with a spirit of humility.

At church my pastor also teach that the Law is all works. The people just believe and they don't search it out for themselves.

The bible says that the priest lips should keep knowledge and that they should seek the law from his mouth. Over the years, after having spent so much time in searching out the word of God for myself, I had to throw away quite a few of the doctrines that the church had taught me.

Ps

At church ,I don't go around and say I disagree  with the pastor  but here it's a forum that is open for discussion. It that correct?

We may have a different degree of understanding concerning the things of Christ. But what we don’t disagree with (I believe) is the importance and the necessity of our personal relationship with Christ. That relationship being the foundation of all growth in Christ. So to this relationship do I speak to.....Be most blessed in your searching into and after what our salvation in Christ consists of. For we are His and getting to know Him personally is our life’s in Him. So I stand with you before His Throne and ask that He would be formed in us in a greater degree. That the words;

“All of Him and nothing of me”

would be made true in our life’s, but not just our life’s but all that call on His name. 

Be most blessed in your searching after Him, Not me 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

5 hours ago, Worship Warriors said:

The holy of holies housed one piece of furniture: the Ark of the Covenant. The Ark consisted of a chest board and a mercy seat placed on top of it with two cherubim one on each side.

There Christ sits as king and priest upon His throne. There Jesus wants us to enter in and share the throne with Him as king and priest.

It is the hidden life in the Ark that gives you access to the throne. The Ark contained 3 items: the golden pot of manna which speaks of union with Christ within the veil, you are feeding on the hidden manna. Out of that union will come forth Aaron’s rod that budded, resurrection life and divine authority. Then you have the two tables of stone in the Ark:  God’s law in the Ark-the Ark in you -Christ in you the hope of glory. This is the mark of God’s people; I delight to do your will Oh God for your law is written within my heart.

The LAW here is the Torah. You want access to the throne and deeper intimacy within the veil : You need to have the Law written within your heart ( Christ IN YOU the hope of Glory)

And yes, you cannot enter there without blood .  It's the blood that will give you boldness to enter into the holy of holies. But it is worship that had been sanctified by blood

“It’s causing the church to become lawlessness” Hmmmm.... maybe the answer is more Laws.....seems we have been down that road ..maybe preach a little more about Hell?  The best way to defeat  “ lawlessness” is to preach all your law violations are covered by Grace if you believe the Gospel.Grace stirs up Love. Love stirs up obedience. Maybe Jesus knew that when He left us with only two Laws—-Believe and Love. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

9 hours ago, Worship Warriors said:

On a related note about the Ark of the Covenant. Have you ever wondered??

A golden cup of manna and Aaron's budding rod was once placed inside of the Ark. The very last time the Ark was open before it disappeared; the only contents inside it was the two tablets of stone. No mention is given to what happened to them and where they went?

16 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

On a related note about the Ark of the Covenant. Have you ever wondered??

A golden cup of manna and Aaron's budding rod was once placed inside of the Ark. The very last time the Ark was open before it disappeared; the only contents inside it was the two tablets of stone. No mention is given to what happened to them and where they went?

yes it had disappeared in Solomon's temple because in the Millennium we don't need to feed on the hidden manna. We will see him face to face and will be in our resurrected body, so we don't need Aaron's rod either.

But what will remain is God's unchangeable word : the Torah. The Jews will once again become teachers of righteousness and they will teach the gentiles nation the Laws of God. Twice the Holy Spirit says that the nations will say in the last days " come let us go to the Mountain of the Lord and He will teach us of his ways.... the Law will go forth from Zion. ( Isaiah 2:3 and Micah 4:2)

The manna will go, Aaron rod will go but the Torah will always remain as God's nonchargeable word and it will be taught to all the nations and they will walk in it