IGNORED

Will God give seven days warning before the Rapture as He warned Noah ?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,899
  • Content Per Day:  3.09
  • Days Won:  1

49 minutes ago, Diaste said:

Exactly. 

Even if the beast is alive we don't know him as the beast until the revealing brought about by the ascension of the Temple and the declaration making himself god. Only then can the gathering occur.

Antichrist Will be launched to win peace for the world with the 1st seal opening, in the 1st 3.5 years he will rule the world via the UN, but after a short moment of peace the 2 nd seal shall be broken n peace is taken from the world. I however believe the bride of Christ is already taken to the feast of the Lamb.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

6 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Because if Methuselah boarded the ark God knows he would die inside it and it would be a problem.

God may know that but there was no way that you could cause God didn't tell us that.   LoL     He was 969 years old, do you really think God just killed him so he wouldn't drown...

I like my idea a lot better and shows Gods mercy toward Methuselah who was not a bad guy from all I have read 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  0

On 9/21/2019 at 4:12 AM, Justin Adams said:

It sounds like a nice idea and sold millions. However, there is no cohesive scriptural basis for any of Darby and later/earlier systems. They all cheat with scripture and they are all prone to failure on systematic analysis.

I am no great scholar,  but I have seen the history of such stuff and the church was ripe for Scofield and such. He even made his own bible, since the real scriptures did not fit well with this pre-trib stuff.

The so-called 70th week of Daniel is also conjecture. The church has proclaimed this loud enough and often enough that believers believe it... (an Hitler saying). If John's Revelation was written in Aramaic about 68 AD, then all bets are off. Later came the Greek translation.

I suggest everyone throw away their end-times books and poor theology and take a grass-roots look at ALL prophesy. It has to be cohesive across the board. You cannot take isolated passages and weave an idea around it. You have to be brutally honest with the text and look for CONSISTENCY and not feather the nest of your ideas with sporadic passages.

Augustine and Nelson and a whole bunch of other idealists had their own ax to grind and if you look at the history of these people, you might find some glaring anomalies.

Remember that these prophetic passages were mostly written to contemporary Israelis and not just to us 21st century folk. We do not read much but take second-hand thought and preaching without suitable study.

And do not necessarily trust early sources after 150 AD. They did not involve Hebrew text much and were often overtly antisemitic. Because of this, our 'theology' is suspect from the get-go. I.e. bad root = bad fruit.

"As in the days of Noah.." has other far more sinister possibilities and probabilities. Go check out the time of Noah in the Tanach.

Jesus "was cut off by the people of the prince to come" by sin 483 years after the decree, 69x7. There are 7 years remaining. The 70th 7 is conjectural to you?

• Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

7 minutes ago, Billiards Ball said:

The 70th 7 is conjectural to you?

Whichever 'system' you take, there is always cheating or cutting and pasting texts. Some say cut off mid-week, others say other things.

All I know is there is a Second Coming and there IS going to be terrible hardship for all.

1 minute ago, Justin Adams said:

Whichever 'system' you take, there is always cheating or cutting and pasting texts. Some say cut off mid-week, others say other things.

All I know is there is a Second Coming and there IS going to be terrible hardship for all.

The pre-wrath rapture allows all eschatons to be read literally and chronologically. Multiple Jewish believers came to a pre-wrath rapture simply comparing the fasts and festivals with their given NT fulfillments.

1 hour ago, Billiards Ball said:

The pre-wrath rapture allows all eschatons to be read literally and chronologically. Multiple Jewish believers came to a pre-wrath rapture simply comparing the fasts and festivals with their given NT fulfillments.

I sure don't think Yahweh will land wrath on our heads. So something will happen there.

10 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

I sure don't think Yahweh will land wrath on our heads. So something will happen there.

No Christians will face the wrath of the poured bowls, Jacob's trouble.

I pray for God to relent as He did in the days of Jonah with Ninevah, but pray for the Lord to return soon, too.

31 minutes ago, Billiards Ball said:

No Christians will face the wrath of the poured bowls, Jacob's trouble.

I pray for God to relent as He did in the days of Jonah with Ninevah, but pray for the Lord to return soon, too.

I agree. In the case of Edom in Amos, God ranted about them, but then Pentecost and the regathering of the nations has overcome that indictment. It is to be hoped that Israel will get their act together and not go the way they seem to be going. So much and so many are already arrayed against them but they belong to the Lord. They are the Lord's Inheritance. Yes. they killed the prophets and yes they spurned Yeshua, nevertheless, the lord said they were temporarily blinded so that His Perfect Will can be done. Hope and pray is all we can do right now...

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Justin Adams said:

Yahweh won't land wrath on our heads for the beast at the devil's orders will have chopped off our heads for not taking the mark....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

8 hours ago, Diaste said:

I have often wondered about some people. What if some are 'saved' but are doing bad things or have done a bad thing.

They are still saved, yes?

But now there is a spot or a blemish.

Like David stealing Bathsheba and plotting to murder Uriah and succeeding in that plot. That's two of the worst possible things a person could do to someone else. David was saved, is saved, but yet got punished harshly.  

There must be people just like that in this age that are called by His name, that call on His name, that are saved, but engage in terrible behavior. 

Should not that behavior need correction removing the spot and blemish? 

How would that happen? Will they repent by the word of the prophet? Through holy writ? Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe their wives and children are taken away and they need to be humiliated.

It's not an impossibility that many in the church will be need just such a correction.

God knows the heart. If a person is saved and genuinely loves God they will be obedient to Him. We have many pretend Christians in our world today.They love the world and the Bible tells us you can not love both God and the world.