IGNORED

Will God give seven days warning before the Rapture as He warned Noah ?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Jesus has ascended circa 33 AD n John rcvd the vision circa 85 AD, how cud it be ?

The person on the thread suggested a parenthesis/flashback, Jesus needed to go and die, look at the chapter, "no one here is worthy . . . look He who died is worthy . . . "

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  1.13

On 10/2/2019 at 8:41 AM, Billiards Ball said:

There is one Rapture only in prewrath, just as one Rapture only is listed in the scriptures.

Wonder why we see the Church in heaven pretrib, before the seals are opened?

Wonder why the days of the Son of Man will be like the Days of Noah (where Noah is in the ark 7 days before the flood) and the Days of Lot (the very day Lot left Sodom destruction came)

Wonder why we are told if the Goodman knew what day he was coming he would have watched and we are told we are not in darkness that that day will overtake us as a thief.

Wonder why the fig tree bears two crops

Wonder why there is an early summer grain harvest and a fall fruit harvest

Wonder why Pentecost is a harvest feast as is the Feast of Trumpets

Wonder why God saw the the fathers of Israel as the first ripe in the fig tree, at her first time. But they went on to serve other Gods and would not be the first harvest.

Wonder why there is a gathering from heaven and earth. We can see the church in heaven before the seals are opened and when the fullness of the Gentiles comes in, God will open their eyes.

There is a pretrib rapture of the Church and a prewrath rapture of the 12 tribes that are scattered across the earth. Only the nation of Israel goes through the wrath of God. They do so in a place of protection.

If you think there is only one rapture listed in scripture, why is there so much confusion?

9 minutes ago, The Light said:

Wonder why the days of the Son of Man will be like the Days of Noah (where Noah is in the ark 7 days before the flood) and the Days of Lot (the very day Lot left Sodom destruction came)

Wonder why we are told if the Goodman knew what day he was coming he would have watched and we are told we are not in darkness that that day will overtake us as a thief.

Wonder why the fig tree bears two crops

Wonder why there is an early summer grain harvest and a fall fruit harvest

Wonder why Pentecost is a harvest feast as is the Feast of Trumpets

Wonder why God saw the the fathers of Israel as the first ripe in the fig tree, at her first time. But they went on to serve other Gods and would not be the first harvest.

Wonder why there is a gathering from heaven and earth. We can see the church in heaven before the seals are opened and when the fullness of the Gentiles comes in, God will open their eyes.

There is a pretrib rapture of the Church and a prewrath rapture of the 12 tribes that are scattered across the earth. Only the nation of Israel goes through the wrath of God. They do so in a place of protection.

If you think there is only one rapture listed in scripture, why is there so much confusion?

Because the pretrib rapture is incorrect, the fix is not multiple partial raptures but prewrath. I don't wonder at any of the 8 wonders you've listed.

This, for example, seems problematic to me: Wonder why God saw the the fathers of Israel as the first ripe in the fig tree, at her first time. But they went on to serve other Gods and would not be the first harvest. (The first church harvest was Jewish people at Pentecost, the harvest festival of Israel). Etc.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.47
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

3 hours ago, The Light said:
On 10/2/2019 at 7:41 AM, Billiards Ball said:

There is one Rapture only in prewrath, just as one Rapture only is listed in the scriptures.

There are multiples raptures acknowledged in pre-wrath doctrine, beginning with Jesus; also the Rev. 7 saints, then the 144,000 of Rev. 14 after the 1260 days, probably closely preceded by the rapture of the Two Witnesses.

Jesus is seen in heaven pre-trib (Rev. 5:6ff.) because he has to bring his blood of expiation a second time (Heb. 9:28; Lev. 16:15) into the Most Holy Place of the heavenly sanctuary. The first time, for Himself and His priesthood family (Heb. 9:12; Lev. 16:11), took place immediately after His resurrection.

Heb. 9:28 To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation.

Explained more fully here: https://www.worthychristianforums.com/blogs/entry/1505-the-tabernacle-and-court-part-4-the-most-holy-place/

Edited by WilliamL

8 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

There are multiple raptures pre-wrath, beginning with Jesus; also the Rev. 7 saints, then the 144,000 of Rev. 14 after the 1260 days, probably closely preceded by the rapture of the Two Witnesses.

Jesus is seen in heaven pre-trib (Rev. 5:6ff.) because he has to bring his blood of expiation a second time (Heb. 9:28; Lev. 16:15) into the Most Holy Place of the heavenly sanctuary. The first time, for Himself and His priesthood family (Heb. 9:12; Lev. 16:11), took place immediately after His resurrection.

Heb. 9:28 To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation.

Explained more fully here: https://www.worthychristianforums.com/blogs/entry/1505-the-tabernacle-and-court-part-4-the-most-holy-place/

Sounds complicated. I was once pretrib, prewrath is far simpler, and stops all those upsetting patchworks of pretrib, like "Matthew 24:7 happens before Matthew 24:3". Prewrath every end times discourse is 1-2-3 order...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.47
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

13 minutes ago, Billiards Ball said:
22 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

There are multiple raptures pre-wrath, beginning with Jesus; also the Rev. 7 saints, then the 144,000 of Rev. 14 after the 1260 days, probably closely preceded by the rapture of the Two Witnesses.

Sounds complicated. I was once pretrib, prewrath is far simpler, and stops all those upsetting patchworks of pretrib, like "Matthew 24:7 happens before Matthew 24:3". Prewrath every end times discourse is 1-2-3 order...

"There are multiple raptures pre-wrath" -- my apologies for screwing up here: this was meant to say, "There are multiples raptures acknowledged in pre-wrath doctrine..." (Please note, I changed this in the original.)

14 hours ago, WilliamL said:

"There are multiple raptures pre-wrath" -- my apologies for screwing up here: this was meant to say, "There are multiples raptures acknowledged in pre-wrath doctrine..." (Please note, I changed this in the original.)

Hi William,

There are not--if your understanding of prewrath matches mine.

There is only one Rapture to come, the taking away of the church to meet Jesus in the clouds--and then, after judgment of the church and a feast of rewards, we Return with Him for judgment/the millennial reign.

One Rapture only of the dead and living in prewrath remains.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

On 9/18/2019 at 12:50 AM, R. Hartono said:

Many people discuss this in Christian sites, that God might give 7 days warning before the rapture of the church as He did to Noah.

The rapture maniacs also give many warnings they claimed to be from God, with messages such as "Thus saith the Loooordd...." or "Behooold.....", showing their claimed signs, numerical calculations, omens, calendars, feasts, dreams, phi diagram, planetary positions, even mysterious knocking sound on the wall etc. etc. as the prophetic signs which only they know for sure.

While in reality, the Bible told us that christians are not even aware of that day they are taken as they will be busily working their daily job when the Rapture suddenly happens : (obviously they dont rcv a 7 days warning).

Matt 24:40  Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.  41. Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

The apostles asked Jesus when will He restore the kingdom of Israel :                            

Acts 1:7 He said to them: "It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority.

We have had the warning,  parable of the fig tee.   1967 +70 years - 7 years =2030.    We are close to 2020, so we are in the range.   

Luke 21:

28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

29 And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees;

Edited by douggg

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, douggg said:

We have had the warning,  parable of the fig tee.   1967 +70 years - 7 years =2030.    We are close to 2020, so we are in the range.   

Luke 21:

28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

29 And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees;

I agree, it appears that we will know the season and we're so very close. There's a number of ways we can add things up with scripture, and they all point to the same time period plus or minus a few years. Point being; I believe we are living in the terminal generation that will see the Rapture of the church.

Isaiah 66:8 (KJV) Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children. [Israel became a nation suddenly in one day on May 14, 1948.]

Psalm 90:10 (KJV) The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

Jesus speaking of the generation that witnesses Israel become a nation once again in Matthew 24: 32-34: Matthew 24:34 (KJV) Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

The last recorded average human life span the Lord tells us is 70 - 80 years.  1948 + 70 = 2018,  1948 + 80 = 2028. So, "if" the above verses are to be taken as a time frame of the Lord's return for His bride, it appears to indicate between 2018 - 2028. I don't consider this "date setting" but watching and knowing the season.

I understand scripture to tell us, Christians watching and waiting will not be caught off guard and surprised. I can't back up with scripture what I'm about to propose, but it makes sense. I suspect in some way, the Lord is going to reveal to Christians the Rapture is about to occur. Could it be a sign that we will no doubt understand its meaning? Will it be what we might call a "gut feeling", the Holy Spirit inside of us giving us a heads up? Will it be a prophetic event that takes place to cause us to watch even more intensely? Who know's but the Lord, and I can't wait! What's it going to look like, how is it going to feel transitioning from our corrupt bodies to our glorified bodies? What's it going to be like flying up to meet Jesus in the clouds? Will I see everyone else flying up with me at the same time? WOW!

Edited by Dennis1209
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.43

3 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

The last recorded average human life span the Lord tells us is 70 - 80 years.  1948 + 70 = 2018,  1948 + 80 = 2028. So, "if" the above verses are to be taken as a time frame of the Lord's return for His bride, it appears to indicate between 2018 - 2028. I don't consider this "date setting" but watching and knowing the season.

It is Funny how many timelines point to 2020-2027 in scriptures. Daniel 12's 1290/1335 point to 2025, the start of the third millennial day since the Gospel of the kingdom was first preached by John the Baptist is 2026/27, A count of 50's from the year Ezekiel received his vision of the temple (573BC) Points to both 27 Ad and the beginning of Jesus Ministry, and 2027 +/- a year. 

Daniel 12 is astoundingly accurate. 1290 days from 599Bc (when the daily sacrifice was taken away... to 691/2 Ad the Dome of the Rock is setup... 605 BC the time of Ezekiel being taken captive to 687/8 Ad is approx. 1290 years, and from there to 1947/48 is 1260 years, a full seven year cycle. 

The generations You mentioned from Psalm 90:10, 1947+80=2027, 1948+2028. What you are seeing in my Opinion is a Window of time some ten years in length that speaks prophetically that we are about to enter those times. Then all the other descriptive prophecies of what the end times will be like as well as the Last days before the end times.... I am watching and waiting!! honestly, How much more of a warning do we need to see we are nearly there?

• Praise God! 1