IGNORED

Will God give seven days warning before the Rapture as He warned Noah ?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, dhchristian said:

It is Funny how many timelines point to 2020-2027 in scriptures. Daniel 12's 1290/1335 point to 2025, the start of the third millennial day since the Gospel of the kingdom was first preached by John the Baptist is 2026/27, A count of 50's from the year Ezekiel received his vision of the temple (573BC) Points to both 27 Ad and the beginning of Jesus Ministry, and 2027 +/- a year. 

Daniel 12 is astoundingly accurate. 1290 days from 599Bc (when the daily sacrifice was taken away... to 691/2 Ad the Dome of the Rock is setup... 605 BC the time of Ezekiel being taken captive to 687/8 Ad is approx. 1290 years, and from there to 1947/48 is 1260 years, a full seven year cycle. 

The generations You mentioned from Psalm 90:10, 1947+80=2027, 1948+2028. What you are seeing in my Opinion is a Window of time some ten years in length that speaks prophetically that we are about to enter those times. Then all the other descriptive prophecies of what the end times will be like as well as the Last days before the end times.... I am watching and waiting!! honestly, How much more of a warning do we need to see we are nearly there?

Yes Sir!

The advent and convergence of "everything" prophetic of our time points to the near Rapture. There's just too many things to name... The major Ezekiel 38: - 39: players in Syria on Israel's northern border building up. Israel's sudden discovery of Goliath oil and natural gas fields, technology, mineral wealth, etc., and Russia's goal of controlling and exporting the oil in the region [could that oil be the hook in the jaw?]. Pope Francis successful ecumenical movement getting other religions and denominations on board under one umbrella and signing agreements with Muslim's. The oldest continually occupied city on earth, Damascus, Syria, being the headquarters for Israel's enemies and terrorist organizations; that in one night in the near future will be a ruinous heap. 

Turkey's friendship with Israel turning hostile and its pro western attitude vanished in favor of strict Muslim law; and statements of returning to their Ottoman dominance days by Erdogan, etc.

Sheba and Dedan [Saudi Arabia] being neutral in the Gog-Magog invasion; the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Saudi Arabia is scared to death of Iran and has made friendly with Israel and is now cooperating with Israel. Elam is going to be destroyed; Elam is 1/6 of S.W. Iran, surprisingly where their Bushehr nuclear test and storage facilities are located. This prophecy sounds like nuclear radiation fallout causes everyone to flee for their lives. IDF strike or severe earthquake in this earthquake prone region??

Another thing that's intriguing, is the destruction of Egypt outlined in Ezekiel 29:10 and 30:6 at Syene, Egypt. Now at Syene sits the Aswan dam and guess what, the tower of Syene was built there in appreciation to Russia for their financing and help to build the dam! Conventional weaponry could not break the dam, but a nuclear one would. The water flow from the Nile would carry radioactive contaminated water north in a tsunami and the prevailing winds would send radioactive winds South, destroying everything along the path of the Nile, where 95% of the Egyptian population resides.   

Israel will be burning the weapons of the Gog-Magog invasion for seven years. At the three and one half year mark when the Son of Perdition declares himself god in the Temple, all the Jew's will flee and be persecuted. Whom would be left to burn those weapons for the remaining 3 1/2 years of the tribulation? Therefore, and if I have it right; the Gog-Magog invasion has to occur at a minimum, three and a half years before the Antichrist signs a seven year peace agreement with the many. 

It's all lining up exactly according to God's word. Then there's the Psalm 83: war of Israel's bordering nations and terrorist groups and Iran's proxies. Some say this has already occurred through the previous Israeli wars, but I disagree for a number of reasons. I'd explain but, my cyber ink is running out and I hear many snoring in this "War and Peace" novel  :D

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  763
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  3.09

14 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

The last recorded average human life span the Lord tells us is 70 - 80 years.  1948 + 70 = 2018,  1948 + 80 = 2028. So, "if" the above verses are to be taken as a time frame of the Lord's return for His bride, it appears to indicate between 2018 - 2028. I don't consider this "date setting" but watching and knowing the season.

Lets suppose the end is 2028 it should be deducted with the 7 years (3,5 years of tribulation + 3,5 years of Great Tribulation) then we reach the year 2021 as the latest be4 the 1st Seal is opened and a/c launched to conquer the world with peace.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Lets suppose the end is 2028 it should be deducted with the 7 years (3,5 years of tribulation + 3,5 years of Great Tribulation) then we reach the year 2021 as the latest be4 the 1st Seal is opened and a/c launched to conquer the world with peace.

Let's throw something else into the mix. Unless specifically specified, the Bible is talking about Hebrews / Jews [God's chosen people] when referring to Israel / Jerusalem. Agreed?

Many people place the Gog-Magog invasion in different places during the tribulation. The weapons of the invaders will be burned for seven years, as said below in Ezekiel 39:9. At the mid tribulation point 3 1/2 years in, when the abomination of desolation occurs, all the Jews will flee for their lives, agreed? Whom will be left behind to continue to burn those weapons for the remaining 3 1/2 years? Therefore; this Gog-Magog invasion has to occur at the very minimum of, 3 1/2 years prior to the confirming of a seven year peace agreement with the many, the official start of the seven year tribulation. 

Personally being pretribulation and my hermeneutical view is; I suspect the next prophetic event to occur will be the Rapture of the church, but we could see the destruction of Damascus and/or Gog-Magog invasion. I know, many disagree with my interpretation and timing.

Ezekiel 39:9 (KJV) And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  763
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  3.09

10 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Let's throw something else into the mix. Unless specifically specified, the Bible is talking about Hebrews / Jews [God's chosen people] when referring to Israel / Jerusalem. Agreed?

Many people place the Gog-Magog invasion in different places during the tribulation. The weapons of the invaders will be burned for seven years, as said below in Ezekiel 39:9. At the mid tribulation point 3 1/2 years in, when the abomination of desolation occurs, all the Jews will flee for their lives, agreed? Whom will be left behind to continue to burn those weapons for the remaining 3 1/2 years? Therefore; this Gog-Magog invasion has to occur at the very minimum of, 3 1/2 years prior to the confirming of a seven year peace agreement with the many, the official start of the seven year tribulation. 

Personally being pretribulation and my hermeneutical view is; I suspect the next prophetic event to occur will be the Rapture of the church, but we could see the destruction of Damascus and/or Gog-Magog invasion. I know, many disagree with my interpretation and timing.

Ezekiel 39:9 (KJV) And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:

Imho not all the jews will join the Exodus when the AOD happens, many will bow to a/c n worship him n choose to save their lives, saving their properties n wealth n families.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/3/2019 at 1:50 PM, Billiards Ball said:

Because the pretrib rapture is incorrect, the fix is not multiple partial raptures but prewrath.

It is the Church being raptured before the tribulation. The 12 tribes go through the tribulation and are raptured prewrath and the nation of Israel goes through the wrath of God in a place of protection. All just like the word says.

I don't wonder at any of the 8 wonders you've listed.

Probably just a lack of understanding.

This, for example, seems problematic to me: Wonder why God saw the the fathers of Israel as the first ripe in the fig tree, at her first time. But they went on to serve other Gods and would not be the first harvest. (The first church harvest was Jewish people at Pentecost, the harvest festival of Israel). Etc.

There has been no harvest. The harvest is when the dead in Christ rise first and those who are alive are caught up with the Lord in the air. Again, just a lack of understanding.

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

13 hours ago, The Light said:

"Just like the Word says" is not an explanation or exegesis.

"You don't understand" is an argument atheists make about many aspects of Christianity. I DO understand, I TAUGHT pretrib before I was prewrath. "You don't understand" isn't a proof, a Bible interpretation or anything but insulting. PLEASE do not speak that way to a brother in Christ.

There HAS been a harvest of souls, it's called "the church age" and began at PENTECOST, a Jewish HARVEST FESTIVAL.

14 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Imho not all the jews will join the Exodus when the AOD happens, many will bow to a/c n worship him n choose to save their lives, saving their properties n wealth n families.

I believe it will be exactly like what Satan tried to do in antiquity time and again, and the historical recent Holocaust, but on steroids. An attempt at complete and utter genocide of God's chosen people; so God's word can not be fulfilled. That's my view anyway.

12 minutes ago, Billiards Ball said:

"Just like the Word says" is not an explanation or exegesis.

"You don't understand" is an argument atheists make about many aspects of Christianity. I DO understand, I TAUGHT pretrib before I was prewrath. "You don't understand" isn't a proof, a Bible interpretation or anything but insulting. PLEASE do not speak that way to a brother in Christ.

There HAS been a harvest of souls, it's called "the church age" and began at PENTECOST, a Jewish HARVEST FESTIVAL.

Hello Billiards Ball,

First let me say we all have our personal views of the timing of the Rapture, and I'm not out to debate or change anyone's mind. Just for reference I'm pre-tribulation. What I find interesting, is the number of scholars and exceptionally knowledgeable Bible teachers whom have changed their pre-tribulation views to pre-wrath; such as Kent Hovind? I personally see the preponderance of the biblical evidence supporting an 'escape' from the entire seven year period. Regardless, it's a secondary issue that does not effect our Salvation or core belief's. 

I'm learning not to be so dogmatic in some of my long held end-time views on prophetic secondary issues. I've always firmly believed the image of Nebuchadnezzar's Colossus, the legs of iron, and the two feet and toes, represented a loose European confederacy [Rome II if you will], I still 'lean' that way. As history and events are unfolding, reading other commentaries and opinions with no holes in them I can find; I think it's possible the legs and feet could represent the two major legs of Islam [Shia - Sunni]. 

I believe the book of Daniel has become unsealed and we're getting a much better understanding of things shaping up. I suspect there might be some surprises in store for some of our long held views of prophecy? What I personally need to do, is look back at an event [not forward], and compare it to scripture to see it was prophetic and from God. 

We are living in unprecedented and exciting times, are we not?

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

7 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Hello Billiards Ball,

First let me say we all have our personal views of the timing of the Rapture, and I'm not out to debate or change anyone's mind. Just for reference I'm pre-tribulation. What I find interesting, is the number of scholars and exceptionally knowledgeable Bible teachers whom have changed their pre-tribulation views to pre-wrath; such as Kent Hovind? I personally see the preponderance of the biblical evidence supporting an 'escape' from the entire seven year period. Regardless, it's a secondary issue that does not effect our Salvation or core belief's. 

I'm learning not to be so dogmatic in some of my long held end-time views on prophetic secondary issues. I've always firmly believed the image of Nebuchadnezzar's Colossus, the legs of iron, and the two feet and toes, represented a loose European confederacy [Rome II if you will], I still 'lean' that way. As history and events are unfolding, reading other commentaries and opinions with no holes in them I can find; I think it's possible the legs and feet could represent the two major legs of Islam [Shia - Sunni]. 

I believe the book of Daniel has become unsealed and we're getting a much better understanding of things shaping up. I suspect there might be some surprises in store for some of our long held views of prophecy? What I personally need to do, is look back at an event [not forward], and compare it to scripture to see it was prophetic and from God. 

We are living in unprecedented and exciting times, are we not?

I agree, Daniel is unsealed, and this is a secondary issue--to debate the timing of the Rapture. Unfortunately, if pretrib is wrong, imagine what will happen when believers miss the Rapture and wonder why they are in the tribulation (besides intense Bible study!)

How about this, N's statue had two legs for the ten toes, representing Byzantium and Rome--the ten nations that empower Antichrist will descend from both Europe and the now-Muslim world!

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,680
  • Content Per Day:  2.42

He gives more than a seven day warning.

https://biblehub.com/daniel/12-11.htm