IGNORED

Will God give seven days warning before the Rapture as He warned Noah ?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

22 hours ago, Billiards Ball said:

I agree, Daniel is unsealed, and this is a secondary issue--to debate the timing of the Rapture. Unfortunately, if pretrib is wrong, imagine what will happen when believers miss the Rapture and wonder why they are in the tribulation (besides intense Bible study!)

How about this, N's statue had two legs for the ten toes, representing Byzantium and Rome--the ten nations that empower Antichrist will descend from both Europe and the now-Muslim world!

That's one of the potential views I keep in mind. It's interesting that the Eastern leg outlasted the Western by about 1,000 years, and like you refer to, the Eastern leg turned into Muslim and the Ottoman empire. At the speed of everything prophetic unfolding, I suspect we will have a much clearer picture shortly.

It's fascinating to have witnessed how Iran and Turkey [two major Gog-Magog players] in my lifetime; turned from friends of Israel [more or less], to hating Israel with a passion. All since the Shaw of Iran fell and Erdogan became dictator of Turkey [no longer secular]. Gog seems to be a title of a leader. The motivation of this leader to invade Israel with the hook in the jaw, no doubt is to get control of Israel's wealth, technology and especially its new found Goliath oil and natural gas deposits. Looking currently at Russia's economy, stated goals and objectives, Putin's strategy, ambition and moves... It's not a stretch to assume he or his predecessor might be the Gog of the Bible. It's reported that Putin is possibly the worlds richest person at present.  

Another interesting piece of information I've read I thought interesting and unusual. Russia's military soldiers are composed of 40% Muslim's? God Himself is going to decimate these invaders; part of this decimation will be them turning against one another. Historically and presently Sunni and Shi'i kill and hate each other; they only hate the Jews and Christians worse than each other. It doesn't take much stretch of the imagination to see Iran's army [Shi'i] turning against Turkey [Sunni], when their chips start turning South. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.66
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

Watching what is happening with Turkey right now is interesting. I have not been an 'end time' guy for decades, but things are getting interesting, in my estimation.

I reckon, my wonderment is more directed at the USAs place in the end. I suspect, it won't be significant.

What other entity fits the 'made all nations rich' verse?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/7/2019 at 8:46 AM, Billiards Ball said:

"Just like the Word says" is not an explanation or exegesis.

Agreed. It's fact.

"You don't understand" is an argument atheists make about many aspects of Christianity. I DO understand, I TAUGHT pretrib before I was prewrath. "You don't understand" isn't a proof, a Bible interpretation or anything but insulting. PLEASE do not speak that way to a brother in Christ.

So since you taught pretrib and now you don't should that be considered proof. That's like people that say they were Christians and now they aren't. Is that to be taken as proof that Christianity is wrong?

There HAS been a harvest of souls, it's called "the church age" and began at PENTECOST, a Jewish HARVEST FESTIVAL.

The harvest does not occur until the dead in Christ rise. And PENTECOST is an early summer harvest feast. And when the fullness of the Gentiles occurs, God will turn His attention to His Chosen.

Jer 8

20 The harvest is past, the summer is ended, and we are not saved.

The eyes of the Chosen will be opened.

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

10 hours ago, The Light said:

Converting from pretrib to prewrath is not proof that prewrath is right. It is proof I understand pretrib extremely well, as I've said.

"Just like the Word says" is a fact where the Bible is literal, such as, "King David begat Solomon", neither of us can say, "there was silence when the seventh seal was opened in Heaven" as "there will be silence on Earth for the same half an hour".

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.43

2 hours ago, Billiards Ball said:

Converting from pretrib to prewrath is not proof that prewrath is right. It is proof I understand pretrib extremely well, as I've said.

Generally speaking, in my 12 years of doing this prophecy studying I have found that most people go from Pre trib to pre wrath over time, and not the other way around.

From What I can tell, This progression is somewhat common in the walk of most Christians, Obviously some get "stuck" in one position and defend it but overall most who are seeking the truth go from Post trib to Pre trib to pre wrath depending on where you start from. I Personally think Pre trib is the best starting point and should be the doctrine presented to young believers, and from there let them grow into pre-wrathers, as they study the Word of God and learn of the character of God. At least then if they are wrong, they will realize their need repent, seeing the beast rise to power. 

This of course is my Opinion and some observation through the years that most Move from pre trib to pre wrath over time and study. Any Thoughts? 

9 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

Generally speaking, in my 12 years of doing this prophecy studying I have found that most people go from Pre trib to pre wrath over time, and not the other way around.

From What I can tell, This progression is somewhat common in the walk of most Christians, Obviously some get "stuck" in one position and defend it but overall most who are seeking the truth go from Post trib to Pre trib to pre wrath depending on where you start from. I Personally think Pre trib is the best starting point and should be the doctrine presented to young believers, and from there let them grow into pre-wrathers, as they study the Word of God and learn of the character of God. At least then if they are wrong, they will realize their need repent, seeing the beast rise to power. 

This of course is my Opinion and some observation through the years that most Move from pre trib to pre wrath over time and study. Any Thoughts? 

My thoughts from studying prophecy from closer to 30 years: Teach prewrath, and be ready for pretrib enthusiasts to fight with you.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.43

2 hours ago, Billiards Ball said:

My thoughts from studying prophecy from closer to 30 years: Teach prewrath, and be ready for pretrib enthusiasts to fight with you.

I am past fighting about it, as it is a non essential of the faith. I will debate and express my reasoning with them, But no need to fight over it. 

12 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

I am past fighting about it, as it is a non essential of the faith. I will debate and express my reasoning with them, But no need to fight over it. 

I wrote "fight with you" not "you fight with them".

There's usually not a fight, however, since pretribbers BAR PREWRATH SPEAKERS AND AUTHORS FROM ATTENDING THEIR CONFERENCES AND CHURCHES.

This is because pretribbers love to share the good news that Jesus will spare us from some persecution. NOT what they believe in China, in India, in Africa! Or the USA if you resist the pretribbers!

• 1 month later...

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

On 9/18/2019 at 12:50 AM, R. Hartono said:

While in reality, the Bible told us that christians are not even aware of that day they are taken as they will be busily working their daily job when the Rapture suddenly happens : (obviously they dont rcv a 7 days warning).

Matt 24:40  Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.  41. Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

But in that passage.. who is being taken?  Not the redeemed but those who are condemned.  Context is everything.

Matthew 24:38-41 (NASB) For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, 39 and they did not understand until the flood came and took them all away; so will the coming of the Son of Man be. 40 Then there will be two men in the field; one will be taken and one will be left. 41 Two women will be grinding at the mill; one will be taken and one will be left.

the "they" of verse 39 refers to the "they" of verse 38 which is not Noah.  Noah already had entered the Ark prior anyone being "taken" in the flood.  The context says that those who are taken will be those who are condemned at the time Yeshua sets up shop on earth.

Those in Noah's day that were taken were those who were condemned.  Noah and his family were not taken.  In the latter time, those that will be taken will be those who are condemned also.  It ties into Matthew 25 and Joel 3.

It is not the same as those who are redeemed that are "caught up" or Harpazo which is a separate event than what Matthew 24 and 25 are laying out.  The redeemed were already caught up prior to the nations being judged at the end of the tribulation period and those condemned are "taken" away, leaving those who were not "taken" to enter into the millennial kingdom and repopulate the earth. Just like Noah and his family repopulated the earth.

Edited by OldCoot

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

On 9/20/2019 at 8:47 AM, R. Hartono said:

Those Christians raptured during their daily job at the field, do you think they work with their body chained n tortured like romusha by the antichrist ?

I think you are mistaken. those that are "taken" from the field in Matthew 24 are taken for destruction.  The passage before that sets up the concept of who is taken.  There is no support that the ones taken are the raptured believers.

Matthew 24:38-41 (NKJV) For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, 39 and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 40 Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left.

It is not Believers that are taken, it is the condemned, just as it was in the days of Noah and the flood.  This lines up with the judgement of the nations as per Joel 3 and Matthew 25.

Edited by OldCoot