angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/netflix-is-losing-subscribers-in-the-us-the-untold-reason/?fbclid=IwAR1gqiKmN101fv--OAZP1v2G2Pl5FDJt0ytDDiIsH4cRNIrTPP4xiaAEQ2k

Netflix lost over 133,000 US subscribers in the second quarter of 2019. Mass media is not telling you the main reason why this is happening because it is part of the problem.

Click on the link and read all the dark stuff Netflix is playing these days, it's time for people who still watch it not to support it any longer as the programs getting very dark... to support evil in these last days.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

33 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Click on the link and read all the dark stuff Netflix is playing these days, it's time for people who still watch it not to support it any longer as the programs getting very dark... to support evil in these last days.

We have a Netflix connection to the new set in the dining room of this facility, but seldom does anyone ever access it. Today's movies and other programing are going in this direction, unfortunately. It's what viewers seem to crave, and geared towards today's youth. Not an especially good influence. I suppose if of a mature enough status, they can watch what they pay for. 

Edited by BeauJangles

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

It's not so much that there aren't still decent things to watch there, but you have to go searching for it.   The things they promote when you first log on is pretty much described in that article, but there is still a lot of good things there....    It's rather like broadcast TV in that the new stuff is just PC and occultic.    If you want to find good things you have to use the search tool.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,185
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  02/19/1971

I stopped using them because they cost way too much now. Like @other one said, if you search there are some very good shows and documentaries on there including faith based. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

The actual reason for the drop off is because of the cost increase. And as one poster said there is some good stuff on there just have to use the search button.

• Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94

2 hours ago, angels4u said:

it's time for people who still watch it not to support it any longer as the programs getting very dark..

You don't have to watch shows that you don't like.  It is like with anything else. You don't have to toss out the TV because there are shows on it you don't like. You just turn the channel. As for me, I mostly watch documentaries on Netflix, reruns of Star Trek, and a few British TV shows that I like.  Any shows I find offence  with, I just don't watch. After all the world dose not  revolve around me and for my likes only. 

Also, each person in the house can have their own Netflix on the same account. You can set it up with parental controls where shows that are rated  TV-MA"( mature audiences) do not show up on an account set up for your child. And also a pass code can be set on anything that is rated  TV-MA, or whatever rate limit you want to use. It is in  the settings.  We have that set up on ours. I have to type in the pass code to watch anything   TV-MA.    

So no. I see no need for me to toss out Netflix just because they have shows I may not like.  That is my take on all of this. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  2,280
  • Content Per Day:  1.25
  • Days Won:  2

Netflix raised its price back then, which is probably why they lost subscribers.

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,676
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Lol either that or they're ticking of all their fans by cancelling all their cool shows

• Haha 1

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, nor the brightest light on the tree, but...

With all the lies & fake news, liberal lying media and entertainment industry, millennial's brought up in a liberal God-less public educational system, violent and sexual music and movies, data mining and spying electronically on citizens, calling evil good and good evil, etc. etc.

I almost get the idea there's an agenda behind the madness  :noidea:

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94

1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

nor the brightest light on the tree,

Trees don't have lights. :D