• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Trees don't have lights. :D

Don't guess you're a drag racer or Christmas 'tree' putter upper  :red-neck-laughing-smiley-emoticon:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

10 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Trees don't have lights. :D

my tree has lights....   had lights when I bought it...   and I do have a light or two that isn't as bright as the others....   cheap lights I guess....    I should have a picture of it somewhere....   mine looks a lot like this one::::

christmas-tree.jpg

Oh well....   back to seriousness   now..

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0

I just canceled my subscription last week. And then someone called me and said “you gotta watch the documentary about The National Prayer Breakfast.” Oh well. Yeah there was nothing suitable for me on Netflix

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  96
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  645
  • Content Per Day:  0.38

10 hours ago, angels4u said:

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/netflix-is-losing-subscribers-in-the-us-the-untold-reason/?fbclid=IwAR1gqiKmN101fv--OAZP1v2G2Pl5FDJt0ytDDiIsH4cRNIrTPP4xiaAEQ2k

Netflix lost over 133,000 US subscribers in the second quarter of 2019. Mass media is not telling you the main reason why this is happening because it is part of the problem.

Click on the link and read all the dark stuff Netflix is playing these days, it's time for people who still watch it not to support it any longer as the programs getting very dark... to support evil in these last days.

I don't react Praise God very often on here (as I save that for special times) but you've hit on something I've been very vocal on for years. I didn't even have to visit the link, I know it's worse than bad and getting more so every day. It's not just Netflix if you ask me, they're just one of the biggest and most visible. It's the entire secular entertainment that's getting worse by the day and Netflix is just a leader. But thanks for bringing this abomination to light again. Maybe you'll convince someone to stop giving their money to them to support their sinful content!

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

9 minutes ago, Isaiah53NIV said:

I always say I am not the brightest bulb.... :)

Okay, O.K. I miss quoted  :D

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

10 hours ago, LadyKay said:

You don't have to watch shows that you don't like.  It is like with anything else. You don't have to toss out the TV because there are shows on it you don't like. You just turn the channel. As for me, I mostly watch documentaries on Netflix, reruns of Star Trek, and a few British TV shows that I like.  Any shows I find offence  with, I just don't watch. After all the world dose not  revolve around me and for my likes only. 

Also, each person in the house can have their own Netflix on the same account. You can set it up with parental controls where shows that are rated  TV-MA"( mature audiences) do not show up on an account set up for your child. And also a pass code can be set on anything that is rated  TV-MA, or whatever rate limit you want to use. It is in  the settings.  We have that set up on ours. I have to type in the pass code to watch anything   TV-MA.    

So no. I see no need for me to toss out Netflix just because they have shows I may not like.  That is my take on all of this. 

I actually find more interesting things to watch on youtube.

Everytime I try something on Netflix its either swearing or nudity within a couple of minutes :(

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,185
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  02/19/1971

27 minutes ago, angels4u said:

I actually find more interesting things to watch on youtube.

Everytime I try something on Netflix its either swearing or nudity within a couple of minutes :(

This is true. I watch some pretty hardcore stuff like Narcos(the Pablo Escobar story), I watch snowfall( story of the US selling drugs  to fund the Iran/Contra war)on Hulu. 

I have to skip about half the show do to sexual content. 

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

14 minutes ago, saved34 said:

This is true. I watch some pretty hardcore stuff like Narcos(the Pablo Escobar story), I watch snowfall( story of the US selling drugs  to fund the Iran/Contra war)on Hulu. 

I have to skip about half the show do to sexual content. 

I used to like Netflix ,in the past they had some good shows, if you google a bit on youtube you will find very interesting video's.

If you log in Netflix you get bombarded with stuff you don't want to hear or see ..

Actually I often look for good Christian speakers and listen to them instead :)

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  42
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Well, Hollywood along with social media in general has an agenda...it always has. Now we have to deal with the whole gay and transgender agenda that's teaching our children that they can be any gender they want other than the one they were born with. The devil is working overtime! 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  1,185
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  02/19/1971

56 minutes ago, angels4u said:

I used to like Netflix ,in the past they had some good shows, if you google a bit on youtube you will find very interesting video's.

If you log in Netflix you get bombarded with stuff you don't want to hear or see ..

Actually I often look for good Christian speakers and listen to them instead :)

Yeah YouTube is my main source of entertainment. I love Biblical podcasts like Mike Winger and Allen Parr. I can even follow my old time preachers like Harry Ironside.