nobleseed

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  341
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

cannot he who raised the dead, healed the sick and created life, not create for himself a son in the womb.  is it impossible for Jesus to have offspring.  does not Isiah say he will.  does not revelation speak of him.  you people have a fine way of explaining away what u do not comprehend or understand, nor do u listen  to those who do.  i tell u good news, that Jesus will indeed have a son, rev 21 i will be his God and he will be my son, and rev 3 just as i overcame and sit on my fathers throne, so he who overcomes will sit on my throne.  if u have an ear listen

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2

Scripture was written to deal with the heart, soul and spirit of man. Our need to be reconciled back to God. The book of Revelation is NOT talking about human propagation PERIOD !!!!! To make this about human fertility, is to deny His work on the cross. God chose faith and belief as the way to heaven. The multitude of people John saw in his vision are people who have come to God through believing the gospel. When a person puts his faith in the work of Christ on the cross, the spiritual part of them is reborn. We become children of God spiritually through and by FAITH. Jesus had come into the world for the purpose of dying on the cross. His ultimate goal was to bring mankind back into right fellowship with Him.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.31
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

4 hours ago, nobleseed said:

cannot he who raised the dead, healed the sick and created life, not create for himself a son in the womb.  is it impossible for Jesus to have offspring.  does not Isiah say he will.  does not revelation speak of him.  you people have a fine way of explaining away what u do not comprehend or understand, nor do u listen  to those who do.  i tell u good news, that Jesus will indeed have a son, rev 21 i will be his God and he will be my son, and rev 3 just as i overcame and sit on my fathers throne, so he who overcomes will sit on my throne.  if u have an ear listen

I believe that Jesus is God in flesh, and we are all God's children. God isn't going to go to bed with one of his children.

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  341
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

5 hours ago, johnthebaptist said:

I believe that Jesus is God in flesh, and we are all God's children. God isn't going to go to bed with one of his children.

no one suggesting that, i am sure Jesus would use spiritual means to make a son