• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,271
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

34 minutes ago, Deadworm said:

"You are to hand  this man [sleeping with his father's wife] over to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, so that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord (1 Corinthians 5:5)."

So I see that chronic, unconfessed sin can cause us to be handed over to Satan.  I do not believe that this is the case for me.  But interesting and got me looking deeper in my life.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, Blue Lulu said:

Do you think satan attacks us physically as he did Job?

Yes, If God allows it to happen like Job. We can also bring his physical attacks upon ourselves by living in sin. Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. (James 4:7)

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  239
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  11/16/1993

On 9/20/2019 at 7:54 AM, Blue Lulu said:

Take it from a former Satanist. YES.

One time during one of the worst attacks by demons I ever lived through, I reached out to grab my phone and it moved away from me as if on it's own accord. Another time I felt pressure on my back like a hand that threw me forward onto the ground and when I looked behind me, no one was there. This occurred shortly after my becoming a Christian. I began praying for people and evangelizing everywhere I went and the Devil was furious with me for going back to the right side, so his attacks became very prevalent. God arranged for these more profound attacks to stop when I began praying more and more often for protection from demonic spirits. 

Do not start fights with the Devil, just finish 'em.    

"Be sober, be vigilant, because your adversary the Devil walks about like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour." First Peter 5:8.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  772
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,934
  • Content Per Day:  3.07

On 9/20/2019 at 6:54 PM, Blue Lulu said:

There are people with the mark of scar in their body yet they choose to remain in their Faith to Jesus.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

On 9/20/2019 at 4:54 AM, Blue Lulu said:

Yes, I do. 

On 9/20/2019 at 6:13 AM, Coliseum said:

God had to give Satan permission first. 

But as posted here, not without the Lord's allowance. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98

There is a huge, enormous, gigantic, difference between the time period when Job lived and us today, ...that difference is we have the Holy Spirit living inside of us, and there ain't no demon or devil stupid enough to pick a fight with God Almighty.

However, from personal experience, I have observed demonic oppression that is explained by this verse:

And you shall not bring an abomination into your house, lest you be a cursed thing like it. You shall utterly hate it, and you shall utterly despise it. For it is a cursed thing.  Deut 7:26   

There are many locally produced memorabilia for the tourists to buy while on vacation in Tahiti, ...many of them have been "blessed" (cursed) by a warlock or a witch, when these innocent looking trinkets are taken home and placed somewhere in the house, in the eyes of God, it is and abomination and they fall under the curse, ...just as Moses warned them. What happens is, since it's a three dimensional object, it provides a point of contact, ...a hole in the dimension we are living in and the dimension the fallen ones live in, ...for the unsaved they can do all kinds of tricks, ...except take a life, like Job they are protected, ...a limit has be set, ..a line drawn that they can't pass over, ...however they can influence other humans to take a life.

I'm a maintenance for 78 apartments, and many of the apartments have statues of a tiki in them, ...when I enter to repair a problem, I sense the demonic oppression, often, the final story of some the people that had them is,...one of the spouses left for someone else, ...their marriage ended in divorce, ...a child died tragedy, drug overdose, car or scooter accident, ...a child just disappeared and was never found. 

The dark side has power, ...that's why the Word calls them powers, ...but children of God are safe, ...so long as they don't unknowingly bring a cursed object into their homes, ...so if someone is experiencing a demonic oppression, search your home, ...let the Holy Spirit reveal it to you and then burn it, ...don't throw it in the trash for someone else to unknowingly pick it up and take home.

Lord bless 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  37
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

On 9/20/2019 at 1:54 PM, Blue Lulu said:

Hello,
No, satan is not a bad specific angel who can attack us physically.
May Eternal guides us.

• 8 months later...

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 9/20/2019 at 12:54 PM, Blue Lulu said:

He can bring illnesses to people's lives, sin causes illness and death, and the devil exposes that.