• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,685
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

First mistake is to believe that this present world is under Satan's dominion. It is not, this world is under the complete control of the Lord (Mat. 28:18-20, Eph. 1:20-23). Satan is the god of darkness, but he is not sovereign, nor does he dictate what happens in this world, Jesus does. 

KEY OF KNOWLEDGE.jpg

John 14:30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me. 

The prince of this world currently is Satan.

Second mistake is to believe that the book of Revelation was written for a far future. Nowhere in this book do I read that therefore I can't possibly assume such far fetched belief. 

KEY OF KNOWLEDGE.jpg

The book of Revelation was written circa 95 AD; and the Lord in Revelation 4:1 calls John to heaven where he is to be shown things that will come hereafter. Everything in Revelation chapters 4 through 22 regard the hereafter, after the first century AD.

Revelation 4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  212
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

1 minute ago, luigi said:

John 14:30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me. 

The prince of this world currently is Satan.

You are taking Jesus's words out of context. Jesus was talking about satan coming against Him by stirring up the Jews and the Romans to do what God had predetermined to take place before time began. 

Acts 2:23 (NASB95)

"This Man, delivered over by the predetermined plan and foreknowledge of God, you nailed to a cross by the hands of godless men and put Him to death."

Jesus is Lord now. 

JESUS PLUS NOTHING EQUALS EVERYTHING.jpg

Third mistake is to take an assumption and to believe that the so called "beast" will be an individual of the future. That, I call fiction. 

KEY OF KNOWLEDGE.jpg

I did not claim the ten headed, seven horned beast to be an individual. I did claim the beast's mouth, a.k.a. the little horn, a.k.a. the Antichrist as an individual.

1 minute ago, luigi said:

The book of Revelation was written circa 95 AD; and the Lord in Revelation 4:1 calls John to heaven where he is to be shown things that will come hereafter. Everything in Revelation chapters 4 through 22 regard the hereafter, after the first century AD.

Revelation 4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

People presuppose that the book of Revelation was written in 95 AD. There is no proof to that. There is more proof that it was written before AD. 70 than in 95. 

I don't know why you posted Rev. 4:1. What does it prove? Your KJ says "hereafter" which in plain English means in a very short time. 

3 minutes ago, luigi said:

I did not claim the ten headed, seven horned beast to be an individual. I did claim the beast's mouth, a.k.a. the little horn, a.k.a. the Antichrist as an individual.

So what is your point? 

Fiction. The book of Revelation is about the judgment of the harlot Israel that took place in real history. This book reveals the supremacy of Christ over all the powers of hell, it also reveals His sovereign power and authority to castigate a nation that was supposed to be a virgin bride, but it turned out to be nothing but a prostitute. She killed the Lord and went on to persecute God's people (Jews in Christ) to the dead (1Thes. 2:14-16 is just one example of what I'm talking about). 

The book of Revelation unveils the judgment of the harlot through various imageries, visions, symbols, etc. It is not a book of the future.

I believe you amon the majority of Christians we have been duped to believe a lie. 

I've put many scriptures together providing corroboration with events that are occurring today, which you claim as fiction. Instead you, like many others here prefer to stand on old dogmas that you have been taught long ago which have little if any scriptural support, and in most cases, like yours here, contradict the Word from numerous scriptures, indicating these dogmas false. 

32 minutes ago, luigi said:

I've put many scriptures together providing corroboration with events that are occurring today, which you claim as fiction. Instead you, like many others here prefer to stand on old dogmas that you have been taught long ago which have little if any scriptural support, and in most cases, like yours here, contradict the Word from numerous scriptures, indicating these dogmas false. 

Prove that the book of Revelation was written for the future with chapter and verse please. 

4 minutes ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

Prove that the book of Revelation was written for the future with chapter and verse please. 

3 hours ago, luigi said:

Revelation 4:1 (NASB95)

1 "After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven, and the first voice which I had heard, like the sound of a trumpet speaking with me, said, “Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after these things.”

If I took you to an empty warehouse and show you the plans for a new store, you would never think I was talking about a plan that will take place 2,200 years from now. This verse has nothing to do with the future, but an event that was going to take place soon. 

Read Rev. 1:1, 3, 3:11, 22:7, 10 and 12 in a modern scholarly translation. The kjv is 412 years old and its language is not written in clear, modern English.