• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,748
  • Content Per Day:  1.01
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

Revelation 4:1 (NASB95)

1 "After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven, and the first voice which I had heard, like the sound of a trumpet speaking with me, said, “Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after these things.”

If I took you to an empty warehouse and show you the plans for a new store, you would never think I was talking about a plan that will take place 2,200 years from now. This verse has nothing to do with the future, but an event that was going to take place soon. 

Read Rev. 1:1, 3, 3:11, 22:7, 10 and 12 in a modern scholarly translation. The kjv is 412 years old and its language is not written in clear, modern English. 

JESUS PLUS NOTHING EQUALS EVERYTHING.jpg

To claim that the Lord calling John up to heaven where John is to be shown things which must come hereafter, has nothing to do with the future, is the equivalent of saying white is not white, and black is not black.

There really is nothing more to discuss here with your total denial of the obvious about what the Word represents.

Edited by luigi

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  212
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

11 hours ago, Tampered With said:

I totally DISAGREE! Once again this all smacks of "Replacement Theology" as you state "It's time to forget old Israel as if they are still the chosen people of God." Replacement theology or fulfillment theology, is a Christian doctrine which asserts that the New Covenant through Jesus Christ supersedes the Old Covenant and that is what you say. My G_d does not change His mind or His word like a man does; my G_d is the same yesterday, today, and forever. (Hebrews 13:8).  You refuse to accept Paul's testimony in Romans 11 as proof against what you say. Jesus is our salvation and yet it is the book of Revelation, you chose to use in your post, where it is recorded about Jesus's Second Coming to rule and reign on earth which you deny (Revelation 19:1-21) (Revelation 20). Do you (Gentle-Warrior) deny Yeshua's, (Jesus's) physical rule and reign on earth as recorded in the book of Revelation? 

Where did I said that the church REPLACED Israel, please quote me on that sir? My take is that godly Jews left the sinful nation, left Judaism, and left their world mentality behind in order to become a new creation in Christ and be part of God's kingdom on earth as they received the Spirit as the downpayment of their salvation. 

Nothing to do with Replacement Theology. You just don't get it because you have made modern Israel your idol and would not allow anyone to touch it. 

YES, I DENY the physical rule and reign on earth of Jesus because Jesus is GOD and God does not reign on earth but from heaven

BIBLICAL PROOF

1 Kings 8:27 (NASB95)

27 “But will God indeed dwell on the earth? Behold, heaven and the highest heaven cannot contain You, how much less this house which I have built!"

John 18:36–37 (NASB95)

36 "Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, then My servants would be fighting so that I would not be handed over to the Jews; but as it is, My kingdom is not of this realm.”

37 Therefore Pilate said to Him, “So You are a king?” Jesus answered, “You say correctly that I am a king. For this I have been born, and for this I have come into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice.”

Ephesians 1:20–23 (NASB95)

"Which He brought about in Christ, when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places,

21 far above all rule and authority and power and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come.

22 And He put all things in subjection under His feet, and gave Him as head over all things to the church,

23 which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all."

CONCLUSSION:

Jesus who is God Almighty, King of all creation and Ruler over the nations CANNOT AND WILL NOT reignn on earth ever. His kingdom is in heaven!!!! 

I have proved through the scriptures the fallacy of a wretched kingdom on earth. 

Edited by Gentle-Warrior

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  212
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

7 hours ago, luigi said:

To claim that the Lord calling John up to heaven where John is to be shown things which must come hereafter, has nothing to do with the future, is the equivalent of saying white is not white, and black is not black.

There really is nothing more to discuss here with your total denial of the obvious about what the Word represents.

John had a vision and for the remainder of the book, he saw things from a heavenly perspective. He was in the spirit. What he saw in heaven had nothing to with the far future or the end of history, unless you want to quote scripture where it CLEARLY states that he was about to see future end time events reserved for the end of history. You are manipulating the word of God that states "I will show you what must take place after these things" (Rev. 4:1), as if John meant the end of history! I don't read that at all.

Besides that, what you are saying is that book of Revelation was irrelevant to the first century church and has been irrelevant ever since. You are suggesting that this book has meant nothing to anyone since John under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit penned this book which he directed it to the seven churches of Asia Minor 2,000 years ago. 

So, are you accusing God to give us a book that we can use strictly for future speculation ONLY since none of us will see or CAN PROVE what you imagine this book is talking about? 

Edited by Gentle-Warrior

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,748
  • Content Per Day:  1.01

51 minutes ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

John had a vision and for the remainder of the book, he saw things from a heavenly perspective. He was in the spirit. What he saw in heaven had nothing to with the far future or the end of history, unless you want to quote scripture where it CLEARLY states that he was about to see future end time events reserved for the end of history. You are manipulating the word of God that states "I will show you what must take place after these things" (Rev. 4:1), as if John meant the end of history! I don't read that at all.

Besides that, what you are saying is that book of Revelation was irrelevant to the first century church and has been irrelevant ever since. You are suggesting that this book has meant nothing to anyone since John under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit penned this book which he directed it to the seven churches of Asia Minor 2,000 years ago. 

So, are you accusing God to give us a book that we can use strictly for future speculation ONLY since none of us will see or CAN PROVE what you imagine this book is talking about? 

When you say John saw things from a heavenly perspective, while not acknowledging the Word that John was spiritually transported by God to see things forthcoming, you in effect deny the Word.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

1 hour ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

Nothing to do with Replacement Theology. You just don't get it because you have made modern Israel your idol and would not allow anyone to touch it. 

I have locked this thread because the OP made the above personal attack. It's always unfortunate when threads get closed, so please try to not get personal. Accusing someone of idolatry is far over the line in personal action, even heated interaction.