dhchristian

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

https://canadafreepress.com/article/microchip-implants-artificial-intelligence-5g-and-the-mark-of-the-beast

Well we learned from the meeting that 5G (5th generation cell phone technology) will enable the widespread use of autonomous cars, and that’s why auto manufacturers were there. What about the banksters and the micro-chip industry? Well 5G will allow banksters to implement a cashless banking system that could be used from any cell phone by merely swiping a microchip implanted in a person’s hand. That’s why the banksters and micro-chip representatives were there. Oddly, during the meeting, a man volunteered to come on stage and have a microchip inserted in his hand. How are microchips linked to wireless phone technology?.....

However, intelligent connectivity, artificial intelligence, can be used to monitor every individual transaction world wide. Once 5G technology is fully implemented, it will allow banksters to eliminate cash entirely, and it will give them and the government total control over everyone’s assets and transactions. Banksters will be able to monitor every transaction by everyone on the planet. Our primary source of income, our employers, will be tied to the 5G wireless banking system. We will not be able to buy, sell or profit without using the system, unless we barter or create our own silver and gold coins - that without a doubt will be criminalized by Congress again.

https://www.wcpo.com/money/consumer/dont-waste-your-money/mystery-towers-going-up-all-over-cincinnati-area

Edited by dhchristian

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

I don't know. Maybe it is a stepping stone for the MOB. 

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

Is 5G mark of the beast technology?

Who knows! I would worry more about Google and Facebook, and their collecting of information on nearly everyone. Was 4G Mark of the beast? Or cell phones, or the internet, or computers, how about steam engines, or gunpowder? 

To me it does not matter, as a believer, I will not be taking the mark of the beast, and I do not think that even if we know what it all entails, we are not going to stop it anyway. If God says it is coming, then it is coming!

The bigger question is, what are we doing to help the lost, discover the Savior?

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

If any member of Worthy ends up in the 7 year tribulation it certainly will not be because they have not been warned :huh:

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,627
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

4 hours ago, dhchristian said:

However, intelligent connectivity, artificial intelligence, can be used to monitor every individual transaction world wide. Once 5G technology is fully implemented, it will allow banksters to eliminate cash entirely, and it will give them and the government total control over everyone’s assets and transactions. Banksters will be able to monitor every transaction by everyone on the planet. Our primary source of income, our employers, will be tied to the 5G wireless banking system. We will not be able to buy, sell or profit without using the system, unless we barter or create our own silver and gold coins - that without a doubt will be criminalized by Congress again.

If ones money is in the bank, a credit union, an investment firm, 401k, IRA, HSA, or in the hands of any money changer, it's already controlled and can be taken away in moments. It's called frozen assets, but there is another way.

From time to time over several years I have been contacted by the Fraud Department from my financial institution. They verify card activity for seemingly unusual purchases and to make sure it's still me authorizing others. If I do not answer Yes to the text messages my account is immediately shut down. I then have to go into the bank, sign some papers, get a new card, etc. We had an incident about 5 years ago where fraud was suspected and the bank shut down all the accounts, every customer issued new cards. A test? Trial run?

I suppose I could have gone to get cash but who does that anymore? Everything in the financial world has been digital for many years and we all love to swipe plastic. It's super easy and quick.

Except for the cash transaction every transaction is recorded and has been since the digital age in banking began in the 1990's, so this is nothing new.

So then cash transactions would have to be curtailed and then stopped. Lots of people keep cash stashed somewhere. In the safe at home, a locker at the bus depot, a safe house, the gym, in the trunk of a car in long term parking, jars buried in the backyard, imagination is the only limit. Now the Government could outlaw cash or trade, etc. Of course this won't work because the world will continue on just as it is.

There will be employers and employees, lenders and borrowers, nation will trade with nation, etc., and all are going to require tangible proof of assets. Just because it's on a printed page or scrawled in a dusty ledger does not mean there are assets behind the figures unless tangible assets exist. I cannot see the abolition of monies.

What, are they going to burn 500 trillion in bills? Melt all the coin? How would a trade between neighbors of a goat for 5 chickens be stopped? 

But the best proof is in the verse itself. "It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name." -Rev 13

The idea here is not 'cashless society' it's the division of loyalty between the world and our Lord and Savior. In order to 'buy' or 'sell' the mark of the beast is required. Meaning the freedom of commerce exists if one sports the mark. The words for 'buy' and 'sell' connote purchasing offered goods which cannot occur unless one's loyalty is unquestioned and a proof exists, which is the mark of the beast.

So let's say it does mean cashless society. The printed bills of all nations are burned and all the coin is melted, no more fiat monies exist. Paper trade for usable goods would spring to life immediately as promissory notes. Partly I suppose because it's easy to trade and cash is burned in the psyche, and the world loves money.

Anyway, enough of the boring rant. It's not about the money, it's about loyalty.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,627
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

3 hours ago, missmuffet said:

If any member of Worthy ends up in the 7 year tribulation it certainly will not be because they have not been warned :huh:

Interesting. Are you saying that because some think they will end up in the '7 year tribulation' they will?

Including 'christians'? Those who are not appointed to wrath will still end up in wrath if they believe they will? 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

we already have the technology for the mark of the beast....   5g only enhances it somewhat.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

There is a technology that is far more sinister. But it is ok. I read the last chapter and we win!!!

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

Maybe they will chip people, though I'm not sure why they would need a chip when they already have more convenient things like facial or fingerprint recognition and iris scans.

But really the answer has been staring us in the face the whole time.  Buying and selling is a hallmark of the merchants of "Babylon" ( the ones who will stand afar off and lament her burning..)  What do they trade in......they trade in and make millions off their religious doctrines and souls of men.  Love of money is the root of all evil.  Donations, conference fees, book contracts, television appearances, Christian music concerts and CD sales galore.....oh mystery Babylon is HUGE business now.  Worship the image of the beast and receive his "mark" and you will be able to be part of state-sanctioned religion, while the true gospel is outlawed and punishable by death.  Test and see if the strong delusion is his mark.....

2Th 2:11

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Isa 44:10-20

Who hath formed a god, or molten a graven image that is profitable for nothing?

Behold, all his fellows shall be ashamed: and the workmen, they are of men: let them all be gathered together, let them stand up; yet they shall fear, and they shall be ashamed together.

The smith with the tongs both worketh in the coals, and fashioneth it with hammers, and worketh it with the strength of his arms: yea, he is hungry, and his strength faileth: he drinketh no water, and is faint.

The carpenter stretcheth out his rule; he marketh it out with a line; he fitteth it with planes, and he marketh it out with the compass, and maketh it after the figure of a man, according to the beauty of a man; that it may remain in the house.

He heweth him down cedars, and taketh the cypress and the oak, which he strengtheneth for himself among the trees of the forest: he planteth an ash, and the rain doth nourish it.

Then shall it be for a man to burn: for he will take thereof, and warm himself; yea, he kindleth it, and baketh bread; yea, he maketh a god, and worshippeth it; he maketh it a graven image, and falleth down thereto.

He burneth part thereof in the fire; with part thereof he eateth flesh; he roasteth roast, and is satisfied: yea, he warmeth himself, and saith, Aha, I am warm, I have seen the fire: (Rev. 13:13)

And the residue thereof he maketh a god, even his graven image: he falleth down unto it, and worshippeth it, and prayeth unto it, and saith, Deliver me; for thou art my god.

They have not known nor understood: for he hath shut their eyes, that they cannot see; and their hearts, that they cannot understand.

And none considereth in his heart, neither is there knowledge nor understanding to say, I have burned part of it in the fire; yea, also I have baked bread upon the coals thereof; I have roasted flesh, and eaten it: and shall I make the residue thereof an abomination? shall I fall down to the stock of a tree?

He feedeth on ashes: a deceived heart hath turned him aside, that he cannot deliver his soul, nor say, Is there not a lie in my right hand?

And I don’t believe the world has ever seen a more idolatrous society and church than ours has become…transgression coming to the full.  The harvest is ripening.

Edited by Heleadethme

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Days Won:  0

30 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

And I don’t believe the world has ever seen a more idolatrous society and church than ours has become…transgression coming to the full.  The harvest is ripening.

I Agree Fully, the fields white and ripe. Both with the Wheat and with the tares. While man is focused on man they are worshipping the beast. All those selfies.... This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. (Post Modern religion) Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was. (2 Timothy 3:1-9)

Put a check mark by each descriptive above which accurately describes this generation we are living and you will know we are living in the "last days". There are 20+ descriptives, and all are accurate to today.

• Thumbs Up 1