Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Blood Bought 1953

Jesus Plus NOTHING

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, faither 2 said:

So no discussion! Just straight to misrepresentation!

I thought you might be different.

It’s important to me that you answer my questions in order to discuss further. Looking for a point of reference. It’s become obvious you have sat under a specific individual teacher. A good understanding would start there.

Dont you agree?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Alive said:

It’s important to me that you answer my questions in order to discuss further. Looking for a point of reference. It’s become obvious you have sat under a specific individual teacher. A good understanding would start there.

Dont you agree?

In relation to becoming in Christ, everything starts with a correct understanding of Faith and how to apply it correctly. 

Christ is the first goer, then there is a second, a third and so on. As a gifted teacher is a follower of Christ. That gifted teacher takes us as far as he can, then we climb onto his shoulders and possibly see things beyond what he could. So in that scenario, we become a scaffolding for the one coming behind us that might potentially have a better understanding of Christ than we did.

Why do you want to talk about those who are scaffolding now, and can't defend themselves? Your talking with me, lets talk about Faith!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are these your own thoughts?

Have you grown beyond your mentor?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Alive said:

Are these your own thoughts?

Have you grown beyond your mentor?

My thoughts with the mind of Christ, which comes when we receive the Spirit of Christ. A mentor is an added bonus, added responsibility!

I'm living a personal epistle with Christ.

Are we going to talk about what matters, or do you have more mind fields to leed me through?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok...again, I hope the best for you.

Perhaps it would help to discuss things with the other guy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Alive said:

Ok...again, I hope the best for you.

Perhaps it would help to discuss things with the other guy?

I'm offering more than hope for you. But we all make those life changing choices, or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to discuss with your teacher. Otherwise, I am not interested.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@faither 2 You think you are the Teacher now?, You see Christ As First teacher? Now You see Higher, And you see yourself as a teacher with profound knowledge, Is this what you are saying?

Edited by nzkev

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, nzkev said:

@faither 2 You think you are the Teacher now?, You see Christ As First teacher? Now You see Higher, And you see yourself as a teacher with profound knowledge, Is this what you are saying?

Being in Christ for 33 years, I've only known one gifted teacher, and I've looked!

That gifted teacher isn't me. I camp outside of Christ and point to the correct path for those who truly are seeking Him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Alive said:

I would like to discuss with your teacher. Otherwise, I am not interested.

My validator has already graduated. So you'll have to have this discussion with someone who can correct you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...