Sign in to follow this  
Blood Bought 1953

Jesus Plus NOTHING

OK then---walk us through the formula please. It would help if you make each step brief.

First define what it is and then a brief explanation of process. That should help folks understand what it is they don't know.

I truly want to know, but I am somewhat confused as to why you don't want to tell us who your teacher was.

30 years sitting under another is a long time. That must be an interesting story.

22 minutes ago, Alive said:

OK then---walk us through the formula please. It would help if you make each step brief.

First define what it is and then a brief explanation of process. That should help folks understand what it is they don't know.

I truly want to know, but I am somewhat confused as to why you don't want to tell us who your teacher was.

30 years sitting under another is a long time. That must be an interesting story.

A story I've attempted to put into words and failed. Somethings of God just can't be communicated. But the things I have to share with you can be, as long as you have the capability to be honest with yourself and God.

I'm just starting a moving day here and won't be back online until later this evening. So if that works for you, this evening is when I'll begin my understanding of the salvation journey. 

This thread is very far off the actual topic and has definitively veered into the personal. Locked.