Sign in to follow this  
Blood Bought 1953

Jesus Plus NOTHING

Written For Kids.....Adults Need It Too!
Remember: If your not saved forever... you are not saved!

Why is this true you might ask? Because if a person is not sure that they are saved TODAY / RIGHT NOW it means that they are still trying to be the savior! They can't be sure they are going to heaven because they don't know what sin's they may commit next week, next month or next year. We who have trusted in Jesus alone, can have comfort knowing that all our sins have been paid in full on the Cross of Calvary (past, present, and future sins). Jesus has already died for my sins so I don't need to pay for any sin I have or will commit in the future because Jesus already paid the price in full with His blood. So called Christians who say that you can lose your salvation because of suicide or murder or falling away from the church don't have a clue what the Bible says and clearly have not trusted Jesus ALONE!

14 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Why is this true you might ask? Because if a person is not sure that they are saved TODAY / RIGHT NOW it means that they are still trying to be the savior! They can't be sure they are going to heaven because they don't know what sin's they may commit next week, next month or next year. We who have trusted in Jesus alone, can have comfort knowing that all our sins have been paid in full on the Cross of Calvary (past, present, and future sins). Jesus has already died for my sins so I don't need to pay for any sin I have or will commit in the future because Jesus already paid the price in full with His blood. So called Christians who say that you can lose your salvation because of suicide or murder or falling away from the church don't have a clue what the Bible says and clearly have not trusted Jesus ALONE!

a gift can be lost, right?

If you sin after accepting Jesus, and do not repent of it, and die suddenly, yes, you can end up in Hell. Even Protestants have websites that tell of people being taken by Jesus into Hell and seeing there souls who were Christian on Earth. But even if one does not put much stock in that, there is the Word to inform us about salvation

Jesus said that whatever you do to the least of his people, you do to HIM and the punishment for not helping them (Him) is eternal punishment (Mt 25:31). He did not add: Oh, if you have been born again, this does not apply to you.

That is not to say that it could not be true just the same because everything Jesus did and said is not, cannot be written down in a finite book... But why should we believe mere humans who say you cannot lose your salvation? We cannot.. Humans are entirely and utterly untrustworthy

It even says in the Bible that not everything Jesus said and did was written down-- that all the books in the world could not contain it all. That is why we were given the CHURCH. THe Original Church has millions and millions of archived writings from the last several centuries since Jesus was on Earth... The Catholic Church was the FIrst Christian Church and of course, Jesus founded only ONE Church. The Catholic Faith says that those outside the Catholic Church are part of the Church, but there is still only one.

Edited by createdequal

4 minutes ago, createdequal said:

The Catholic Church was the FIrst Christian Church and of course, Jesus founded only ONE Church

Are you a Catholic?

1 hour ago, maryjayne said:

Are you a Catholic?

I take the 5th

:) 

sorry, but I am hesitant to claim such because there are SO many weird notions about Catholics. And of course CAtholics often do much to further those notions. 

I take the good in the Church and either question or reject what I don't perceive as so good. obviously, the priest abuse scandal comes to mind. But I have known priests who were abusive in other ways as well.

well, Jesus did say that few would find the Narrow Way so we shouldn't be shocked or scandalized terribly much 

On 9/24/2019 at 11:53 AM, createdequal said:

1 a gift can be lost, right?

2 I don't like the people in said Church (a lot of them) but that is beside the point.

3 Be perfect as your Father in Heaven is perfect

1 Umm not when the Gift is eternal life.

2 You sound Lovely

3 love your neighbor as yourself

You Didn't pass your own standards

Edited by nzkev

On 9/23/2019 at 6:57 PM, createdequal said:

I take the 5th

:) 

sorry, but I am hesitant to claim such because there are SO many weird notions about Catholics. And of course CAtholics often do much to further those notions. 

I take the good in the Church and either question or reject what I don't perceive as so good. obviously, the priest abuse scandal comes to mind. But I have known priests who were abusive in other ways as well.

well, Jesus did say that few would find the Narrow Way so we shouldn't be shocked or scandalized terribly much 

If you are RCC you will have a very different theology than many on Worthy. 

For you have died and your life now is hidden in Christ in God. Colossians 3:3. 

What happens to Christians is our old nature dies and our spirit becomes born. And nothing or nobody can steal our souls forevermore!  Hallelujah! Praise the Lord with your hand lifted up high!

On 9/23/2019 at 5:15 AM, Blood Bought 1953 said:

This is unsubstantiated nonsense.  It is nothing more than personal opinion!

On 9/23/2019 at 7:57 PM, maryjayne said:

Are you a Catholic?

I am not Catholic and I don't agree with the OP either.  I attend a church that is full gospel but holds to Wesleyan doctrine.