IGNORED

If you were to die tonight are you sure you'd go to heaven?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

I do not have an open mind when it comes to the Gospel Of Grace.Neither Did Paul. Have you never read Galations......the entire Letter is a Testimony to the “ closed mind” of Paul.He was even more stubborn in Acts where he confronted Peter and Later the Judaizers In defence Of The Gospel.Had Paul not stood up to these Legalists, Christiany would have become just another little adjunct to Judaism- we see it here at Worthy daily— “ JudaAnity” is what I call it. A mongrel combination that says “Why, Of course Jesus Saves!.......BUT, ya gotta ( insert your favorite dead work here ) 

The ultimate “ meat” in Christianity is having the Faith to Rest In the Gospel Of Grace.That is what inspires one to love God and his fellow man.This “ race” we are in , as Paul referred to the Christian Experience will be won by those that love the most.Without love, we are nothing.Any “ meat” that does not lead to Love is, comparatively speaking, “ small potatoes”. This is why the ascended Jesus now gives us only two commands.....Believe and Love. I love people enough to try to rescue them from the dismal life and potential Damnation of Legalism....I try to stamp out “ leaven” wherever and whenever I find it.Any waves that may be made in these actions spring from Love . Love ain’t pretty sometimes. Thank God, Paul knew it. I know it too.

Edited by Blood Bought 1953
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, Seasoned by Grace said:

No........but the way you have chosen some verses and rejected others to fit your false doctrine makes you one.

Please don't call other members a liar.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Days Won:  1

Here's what I don't understand, ...how can a "dead" man have an open mind?

For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.  Col 3:3

The Church ordinance of Baptism teaches us we were there with Christ when He died in the Cross, ...that means all of His born again, Blood Bought children were "in" His loins at His death just waiting to be conceived in the proper time when He appointed them to be born, ...we learn that from these verses:

And verily they that are of the sons of Levi, who receive the office of the priesthood, have a commandment to take tithes of the people according to the law, that is, of their brethren, though they come out of the loins of Abraham: Heb 7:5

And as I may so say, Levi also, who receiveth tithes, payed tithes in Abraham.  For he was yet in the loins of his father, when Melchizedek met him.  Heb 7:9-10

Now, as a born again, Blood bought child of God, ...I'm told by God the Holy Spirit:

For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the Mind of Christ.  1 Cor 2:16

So since I'm dead to the Law of Sin and Death of the world and alive in the Law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus and relinquished all authority in/of my life to the authority of the Holy Spirit and possess the Mind of Christ, ...does Christ have an "open" mind, ...how then, do I have an "open" mind?

Lord bless

• Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  309
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

5 hours ago, Steve_S said:

Please don't call other members a liar.

1st John 2:4 "The one who says, 'I have come to know Him,' and does not keep His commandment is a ">LIAR<", and the truth is not in him."

1st John 4:20, "If anyone says, "I love God, and hates his brother, HE IS A LIAR for he does not love his brother..............".

1st Timothy 4:2, "These people are HYPOCRITES and LIARS, and their conciences are dead.

Revelation 21:8, "....and immoral persons and idolaters ARE ALL LIARS".

PSALMS 101:7, " He who practices >LIES< shall not dwell within My house. He who SPEAKS LIES shall not maintain his position before me.

Romans 4:13, "Their throat is an open grave. With their tongues they keep LYING. The poison of >LIES> is under their lips"

Titus 1:12, 'Cretans are always "LIARS"( Whether this is true or not, God allowed these people to be called LIARS as He Himself did many times that's the point)

Jer. 7:8, "Behold, you trust in >LIES< to no avail. Will you steal, murder, commit adultery, and TELL LIES....."

The word hypocrite or hypocracy MEANS >LIAR OR LIES<

Matthew 23:27, "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES (LIARS)"

Matthew 23:29, "WOE to you scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES (LIARS)"

If God Himself sets the example of calling people liars, to get their attention, are we to do no less for others sake who have traveled the wrong path???????????

SERVANT>>>>>>>>YOUR ADMONISHMENT IS NOT ONLY UN-BIBLICAL, BUT UNGODLY AND CALLS GOD A LIAR.

Maybe you should re-think your position as an administrator beings your not WELL VERSED IN SCRIPYURE OR GODS TRUTH.

If you decide to "BAN ME" from this forum I will  praise God that I was PERSECUTED for DEFENDING HIS TRUTH>.

Thank you lord that their are haters of the truth, and at any cost you allow us to stand for that truth---PRAISE GOD. 

I am here because I love all of you. If my message seems harsh or even beligerant it's because over a 2000 year period much of God's truth has been peeled away or twisted until there isn't, in my opinion, enough of the GOD"S truth left to call it Christianity

I FEEL LIKE YOU NEED TO HEAR THE TRUTH, not all the doctrines that confuse and distract people from knowing the BEAUTY and INCREDIBLE REALITY that has been God's kindness to reveal 2000 years ago.

The REAL CHRISTIANITY is BEYOND WORDS the most amazing GIFT GOD could have ever have given us. IT IS INCREDIBLE and POWERFULL and REAL.

Give me a chance to be here for a while and at least listen to my words and if you judge me as an IDIOT or worse then BLOCK me and PITY ME.

Edited by Seasoned by Grace

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

On 9/23/2019 at 8:21 PM, peeday said:

If you were to die tonight are you sure you'd go to heaven? Has anyone ever explained how you can know for sure?

Yes, yes!

But seriously:

A Gospel Primer
No one disagrees with the gospel’s logic of perfection vs. imperfection:

1)      Ask someone, “Are you, like me, morally imperfect, and you disobey your inner voice?”

2)      After their “Sure!” say “If there’s a Heaven or utopia [long pause] we can’t go! If I hurt your feelings in Heaven or vice versa, it’s not Heaven. How can imperfect people get to Heaven?” People usually respond, “Do you have a solution?”

3)      Say “The solution is a person. The Bible explains that Jesus Christ, being God, innocent and perfect, switched places with us on the cross. He died a horrible death by torture to take our sin, guilt and shame, our imperfection. He then rose from the dead, and as the Bible says, “God loved the world in this way--He gave His Son [I hold one hand up], so whoever trusts Him [I raise my other hand] shall not perish but has eternal life [I fold the fingers of my hands together].” (Trust is clearer than “believe” for John 3:16.) Put another way, “God made Jesus, who was perfect, to be imperfect [I cross my arms over each other] for us, that we who are imperfect might become as perfect as God.”” (2 Corinthians 5:21)

Helpful Sayings

1)      I could be a Christian 1,000 years but disobey my conscience. Jesus died and rose to forgive us, but if I go to Heaven today, I’ll destroy the place! I need not just forgiveness but transformation.

2)      When I hear a voice in Heaven say, “Don’t do that,” I’ll respond, “Yes, Lord.” Eternal life is just that—time with God, time with friends, sitting outside on a beautiful day, etc. without ever hurting others. But is eternal life a free gift or something you work toward?

3)      “If I was starving and you gave me food, you’d say it was a free gift. But it isn’t free, you paid for the food. Jesus paid a horrible price, death by torture, for us to have a free gift, eternal life.”

4)      “On a scale of 0 to 100%, how sure are you of Heaven? I can read your mind, less than 100% is because you’re imperfect. My number is 100%. Once I stopped trusting me, and I started trusting Jesus, that was salvation.

Fear, Disappear!

·         Do you fear sharing? I DO. So allow a smaller fear to ask, “Can I ask you a question?” After that ice is broken, the fear disappears and it’s easy to ask, “Are you, like me, morally imperfect . . . ?”

·         Another question is, “What do you think happens after you die?” People always return with, “What do you think happens?” At the office, Human Resources cannot condemn you for pressure evangelism since you’ve answered a coworker’s question for invited evangelism.

Avoid Jargon

Christians confuse everyone with Christian jargon. I never use jargon when sharing, including “faith”, belief, repentance, baptism, give Jesus your life, put Jesus in your heart, confess your sins, get right with God, make Jesus Lord, make Jesus Savior, etc. Instead, I only use clear terms:

·         Imperfection versus perfection

·         Trust yourself versus trust Jesus

·         Do religious things versus take a free gift

·         Jesus’s death by torture and resurrection took our sin, guilt, shame and punishment

The Power

1)      The power of this method is the Cross, death and resurrection of Jesus

2)      The power of this method is questions to gain agreement and control the agenda

3)      I spend very little time anymore on “But I’m a good person!” or “But I don’t believe in sin!”

4)      You will see many saved and assured using this simple method—MANY!

• This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208

3 hours ago, Seasoned by Grace said:

1st John 2:4 "The one who says, 'I have come to know Him,' and does not keep His commandment is a ">LIAR<", and the truth is not in him."

1st John 4:20, "If anyone says, "I love God, and hates his brother, HE IS A LIAR for he does not love his brother..............".

1st Timothy 4:2, "These people are HYPOCRITES and LIARS, and their conciences are dead.

Revelation 21:8, "....and immoral persons and idolaters ARE ALL LIARS".

PSALMS 101:7, " He who practices >LIES< shall not dwell within My house. He who SPEAKS LIES shall not maintain his position before me.

Romans 4:13, "Their throat is an open grave. With their tongues they keep LYING. The poison of >LIES> is under their lips"

Titus 1:12, 'Cretans are always "LIARS"( Whether this is true or not, God allowed these people to be called LIARS as He Himself did many times that's the point)

Jer. 7:8, "Behold, you trust in >LIES< to no avail. Will you steal, murder, commit adultery, and TELL LIES....."

The word hypocrite or hypocracy MEANS >LIAR OR LIES<

Matthew 23:27, "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES (LIARS)"

Matthew 23:29, "WOE to you scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES (LIARS)"

If God Himself sets the example of calling people liars, to get their attention, are we to do no less for others sake who have traveled the wrong path???????????

SERVANT>>>>>>>>YOUR ADMONISHMENT IS NOT ONLY UN-BIBLICAL, BUT UNGODLY AND CALLS GOD A LIAR.

Maybe you should re-think your position as an administrator beings your not WELL VERSED IN SCRIPYURE OR GODS TRUTH.

If you decide to "BAN ME" from this forum I will  praise God that I was PERSECUTED for DEFENDING HIS TRUTH>.

Thank you lord that their are haters of the truth, and at any cost you allow us to stand for that truth---PRAISE GOD. 

I am here because I love all of you. If my message seems harsh or even beligerant it's because over a 2000 year period much of God's truth has been peeled away or twisted until there isn't, in my opinion, enough of the GOD"S truth left to call it Christianity

I FEEL LIKE YOU NEED TO HEAR THE TRUTH, not all the doctrines that confuse and distract people from knowing the BEAUTY and INCREDIBLE REALITY that has been God's kindness to reveal 2000 years ago.

The REAL CHRISTIANITY is BEYOND WORDS the most amazing GIFT GOD could have ever have given us. IT IS INCREDIBLE and POWERFULL and REAL.

Give me a chance to be here for a while and at least listen to my words and if you judge me as an IDIOT or worse then BLOCK me and PITY ME.

Removed from thread.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

2 hours ago, Billiards Ball said:

Yes, yes!

But seriously:

A Gospel Primer
No one disagrees with the gospel’s logic of perfection vs. imperfection:

1)      Ask someone, “Are you, like me, morally imperfect, and you disobey your inner voice?”

2)      After their “Sure!” say “If there’s a Heaven or utopia [long pause] we can’t go! If I hurt your feelings in Heaven or vice versa, it’s not Heaven. How can imperfect people get to Heaven?” People usually respond, “Do you have a solution?”

3)      Say “The solution is a person. The Bible explains that Jesus Christ, being God, innocent and perfect, switched places with us on the cross. He died a horrible death by torture to take our sin, guilt and shame, our imperfection. He then rose from the dead, and as the Bible says, “God loved the world in this way--He gave His Son [I hold one hand up], so whoever trusts Him [I raise my other hand] shall not perish but has eternal life [I fold the fingers of my hands together].” (Trust is clearer than “believe” for John 3:16.) Put another way, “God made Jesus, who was perfect, to be imperfect [I cross my arms over each other] for us, that we who are imperfect might become as perfect as God.”” (2 Corinthians 5:21)

Helpful Sayings

1)      I could be a Christian 1,000 years but disobey my conscience. Jesus died and rose to forgive us, but if I go to Heaven today, I’ll destroy the place! I need not just forgiveness but transformation.

2)      When I hear a voice in Heaven say, “Don’t do that,” I’ll respond, “Yes, Lord.” Eternal life is just that—time with God, time with friends, sitting outside on a beautiful day, etc. without ever hurting others. But is eternal life a free gift or something you work toward?

3)      “If I was starving and you gave me food, you’d say it was a free gift. But it isn’t free, you paid for the food. Jesus paid a horrible price, death by torture, for us to have a free gift, eternal life.”

4)      “On a scale of 0 to 100%, how sure are you of Heaven? I can read your mind, less than 100% is because you’re imperfect. My number is 100%. Once I stopped trusting me, and I started trusting Jesus, that was salvation.

Fear, Disappear!

·         Do you fear sharing? I DO. So allow a smaller fear to ask, “Can I ask you a question?” After that ice is broken, the fear disappears and it’s easy to ask, “Are you, like me, morally imperfect . . . ?”

·         Another question is, “What do you think happens after you die?” People always return with, “What do you think happens?” At the office, Human Resources cannot condemn you for pressure evangelism since you’ve answered a coworker’s question for invited evangelism.

Avoid Jargon

Christians confuse everyone with Christian jargon. I never use jargon when sharing, including “faith”, belief, repentance, baptism, give Jesus your life, put Jesus in your heart, confess your sins, get right with God, make Jesus Lord, make Jesus Savior, etc. Instead, I only use clear terms:

·         Imperfection versus perfection

·         Trust yourself versus trust Jesus

·         Do religious things versus take a free gift

·         Jesus’s death by torture and resurrection took our sin, guilt, shame and punishment

The Power

1)      The power of this method is the Cross, death and resurrection of Jesus

2)      The power of this method is questions to gain agreement and control the agenda

3)      I spend very little time anymore on “But I’m a good person!” or “But I don’t believe in sin!”

4)      You will see many saved and assured using this simple method—MANY!

Your posts  are infrequent, but they always have an impact ......this post was brilliant and more important, practical and effective......thank you for posting this 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  3

On 11/18/2019 at 5:16 AM, Debp said:

Christ is my Salvation, I'm trusting in Him.

Praise God. !

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  3

On 11/20/2019 at 1:30 PM, Seasoned by Grace said:

NO...regardless of what all is said here about following Christ, if you study the entire New Testament and follow Paul's entire teachings, Following Christ is a process and there are NO GUARANTEE"S.

Ive studied the NT.  

What you are teaching is how to "fall from Grace".  Paul calls this type of teaching : Galatians 1:8.

You just said that there are no guarantee's.   in other  words, you can't know for certain if you have eternal life.

Well, I CAN.   I know, and many believers on this Forum also know.   But you dont, and you would like to try to lead others into your really bad theology, or you would not be here posting it.

So, That is Christ denying theology you have accepted as your truth,  and you should not ever teach this, anywhere... 

Here is an Apostle to contradict you.  I wont use Paul, i'll use John., but first i'll use the words of Jesus.  Who said.  "I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish"... John 10:28

Notice He said he "gives it" to the born again, and then to make sure that the devil's workers can't  theologically mess with this FACT, He then nails down the condition.... which is..."they , the born again, shall never perish".

This is Jesus teaching Eternal Security. This is Jesus saying that eternal life once given to you...= you will "never perish"..... or "once saved, always, ......SAVED".

Now lets listen to John correct you with some truth..

He teaches this... 1 John 5:13 ... """I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may KNOW that you have eternal life.""

And do you want to know why John KNOWS that you can KNOW?    Its because Jesus told him that " the born again have eternal life and they can never Perish".

(He's one of those).

Your theology, is error.  You are contradicting Jesus and Paul, and the Gospel of Grace,  when you say that the born again have no "guarantee" regarding knowing they will certainly go to Heaven.

Listen , the Blood of Jesus is the guarantee.  Its THE proof that Eternal Life once given, is eternal....Just like Jesus told you.

Edited by Behold
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81

Philippians 2:12 Now not if I was present work out your own salvation with fear and trembling    ( With integrity of heart)

Pray always that we be accounted worthy to escape the things coming on the earth. 

Walk with humility and be careful of pride which is sly like a viper.