• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,146
  • Content Per Day:  1.06
  • Days Won:  0

20 hours ago, angels4u said:

Mabel, I believe the enemy is really working hard to deceive and destroy the youth...transgender abortion,kids get brainwashed :( and now this... 

imo the media exists to do this very thing and its taken a while to gather momentum and now it is. even parents who monitor what their children are being exposed to cant keep up with it all other than banning their child the use of all these various devices.....it was bad enough when it was just the tv and that was before we had more than 3 channels!

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

She's a disabled child. I dont think she means any malice. I dont think the environment and fame that has been put upon her is responsible or appropriate for the child given her disabilities and hope she comes to no long term psychological harm as a result of her endeavours. 

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  46
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Birthday:  04/20/1980

On 9/25/2019 at 2:32 AM, angels4u said:

Greta  Thunberg claims to be able to “see” carbon dioxide in the air

At first, I thought this had to be a joke. Then I thought it must be some sort of misinterpretation. Sadly, no.

Angels, this is fake news.
Your source didn't back up their claim.

Just her mother saying she can see it doesn't mean that Greta also claims she can see it.

It's fake news like all other fake news.
However, you've made your readers believe it was truth.

For your knowledge, click here(LINK) to see Greta Thunberg's comment on that one.
Regards,
Thomas

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

And a little child shall lead them.

Kinda funny, the Wiki summary  includes this: 

..."In August 2019, Thunberg sailed across the Atlantic Ocean from Plymouth, UK, to New York, US, in a 60 ft racing yacht equipped with solar panels and underwater turbines. The trip was announced as a carbon-neutral transatlantic crossing serving as a demonstration of Thunberg's declared beliefs of the importance of reducing emissions. France 24 reported that several crew would fly to New York to take the yacht back to Europe.

The voyage lasted 15 days, from 14 to 28 August 2019. While in the Americas, Thunberg attended the UN Climate Action Summit in New York City, and will attend the COP 25 Climate Change Conference in Santiago, Chile, in December."....

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

7 hours ago, thomas t said:

Angels, this is fake news.
Your source didn't back up their claim.

Just her mother saying she can see it doesn't mean that Greta also claims she can see it.

It's fake news like all other fake news.
However, you've made your readers believe it was truth.

For your knowledge, click here(LINK) to see Greta Thunberg's comment on that one.
Regards,
Thomas

It isnt fake news. It is a quote from a book written by her mother, coauthored by greta and her dad called scenes from the heart.

https://ananova.news/climate-activist-greta-thunberg-can-see-invisible-co2/

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, ayin jade said:

It isnt fake news. It is a quote from a book written by her mother, coauthored by greta and her dad called scenes from the heart.

Hi Ayin,

ok, it's a coauthored book. Point given. However, she distanced herself from that one. Did you see my link?

The false news as of today is pretending she still claims to be able to see invisible co2. What more should she do to distance herself from that claim? She did all she could do.

In my opinion, your link provides falsehood because they published their text three days after Greta's comment on this claim.

Just a question, what do you do when you notice what I would call personal attacks against Greta Thunberg in this very thread? You are a moderator...

On 9/26/2019 at 1:30 AM, Sonshine☀️ said:

we know who (or what spirit) is behind all this.  It’s Satan.

Hi Sonshine,

linking her to Satan is getting personal. For the policy of this board, she can't reply in this thread. Even if she wanted to. As you may know, atheists can't reply here (I am assuming she is an atheist).

Getting personal against people who can't reply is twice as harmful, I think.

Thomas

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, thomas t said:

Hi Sonshine,

linking her to Satan is getting personal. For the policy of this board, she can't reply in this thread. Even if she wanted to. As you may know, atheists can't reply here (I am assuming she is an atheist).

Getting personal against people who can't reply is twice as harmful, I think.

He is attaching the movement to Satan not the girl....    I guess you could say she is doing the work of Satan maybe not understanding it but that's not getting personal.   The whole movement is the global single power that has been trying to be set back up since God messed up their little party at Babel.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

14 hours ago, ayin jade said:

What really bothers me underneath it all is that the enemy is out to deceive the children and is using the children to deceive the world. He knows Jesus is coming soon and his time on earth is short,whenever you think you heard it all, something new pops up involving children,now somebody was in the news who wants to eat the babies to save the world (I have trouble posting this).

3 hours ago, other one said:

He is attaching the movement to Satan not the girl....    I guess you could say she is doing the work of Satan maybe not understanding it but that's not getting personal.

Hi OtherOne

I think you're being euphemistic, here. Let's look at the post in detail:

Actually, when @Sonshine☀️ says that Satan is behind what Greta is doing all day long, she (it's a she, btw.) links Greta closer to Satan than anybody else. And this is exactly where Sonshine is getting personal in my view. In my opinion, protecting the climate happens to be Greta's No.1 occupation. That's what she does day in day out. And poster Sonshine was referring to it.

It's the same when you would call all music as an act of Satan. I happen to be a musician. When you link all music to Satan, you're linking my professional identity to Satan, too.

Furthermore, her post was in answering whether or not the replies here were “hatred and derision at this poor girl;” - not "at this poor mobement". This post was addressing her as a person, I think.

Sonshine argued that, because Satan was behind what she is doing, remarks against Greta is "the ready-to-fight stane of watching Christians".

That's the post in question LINK.

Before, we saw comments like this:

"The kid's [...] silly beyond belief," Click Here .

So, Sonshine seems to approve of all this, and this is what I can't understand. We shouldn't go around insulting everyone. Jesus set up clear rules how to deal with people outside the church: Don't judge Mt 7:1.

Sonshine tries to set up a new rule, as it seems. A rule saying that, when Satan seems to be behind what someone is doing, insulting her is perfectly fine. And that's where I think the proble lies.

Let's take Jesus' commandments fully seriously please. Let him be the author of our behavior. Let's avoid new rules - Bible is clear enough and Jesus should be the king.

Regards,

Thomas

Edited by thomas t
clarity and double posted one thing

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, thomas t said:

Hi OtherOne

I think you're being euphemistic, here. Let's look at the post in detail:

Actually, when @Sonshine☀️ says that Satan is behind what Greta is doing all day long, she (it's a she, btw.) links Greta closer to Satan than anybody else. And this is exactly where Sonshine is getting personal in my view. In my opinion, protecting the climate happens to be Greta's No.1 occupation. That's what she does day in day out. And poster Sonshine was referring to it.

It's the same when you would call all music as an act of Satan. I happen to be a musician. When you link all music to Satan, you're linking my professional identity to Satan, too.

Furthermore, her post was in answering whether or not the replies here were “hatred and derision at this poor girl;” - not "at this poor mobement". This post was addressing her as a person, I think.

Sonshine argued that, because Satan was behind what she is doing, remarks against Greta is "the ready-to-fight stane of watching Christians".

That's the post in question LINK.

Before, we saw comments like this:

"The kid's [...] silly beyond belief," Click Here .

So, Sonshine seems to approve of all this, and this is what I can't understand. We shouldn't go around insulting everyone. Jesus set up clear rules how to deal with people outside the church: Don't judge Mt 7:1.

Sonshine tries to set up a new rule, as it seems. A rule saying that, when Satan seems to be behind what someone is doing, insulting her is perfectly fine. And that's where I think the proble lies.

Let's take Jesus' commandments fully seriously please. Let him be the author of our behavior. Let's avoid new rules - Bible is clear enough and Jesus should be the king.

Regards,

ThomasY

You are  getting too personal to accuse Sonshine of anything,could it be you who is wrong?