Sign in to follow this  
angels4u

Greta  Thunberg

15 minutes ago, Sonshine☀️ said:

I understand what you’re saying, Dusty; however what you’re reading here on this thread by many is simply a battle cry of righteous indignation.  Some of us have studied deeply the end time prophecies in the Word of God, and we know who (or what spirit) is behind all this.  It’s Satan.  That’s what you’re seeing here, Dusty.  I hope you understand that’s it’s not “hatred and derision at this poor girl;” rather the ready-to-fight stance of watching Christians.

I do, Sonshine. :)

• Loved it! 2

5 minutes ago, DustyRoad said:

I do, Sonshine. :)

Love ya, brother … thank you for being…you.:)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 3

1 hour ago, Sonshine☀️ said:

I hope you understand that’s it’s not “hatred and derision at this poor girl;” rather the ready-to-fight stance of watching Christians.

That's the important part for me.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

I keep thinking of this verse:

Mark 9:42: "If anyone causes one of these little ones--those who believe in me--to stumble, it would be better for them if a large millstone were hung around their neck and they were thrown into the sea."

I hope people continue to pray for this young lady, because she is going to need our prayers. And prayers for any youth getting sucked into this. 

Edited by Isaiah53NIV
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 2

This Greta girl is completely special needs. I work with them. Very easy to manipulate. Sure, some have workable abilities. But it’s it. This poor girl has been taught since infancy probably the fears of her parents, who are sadly lost. This girl is verging on hysterical fear at such a young age it breaks my heart for her. Kind of. She is very easy to dislike tho. She is bitter and angry like an old hag. 

Her mum claims she can see C02 with her naked eye, what a joke. How can society allow such a thing to take place. I was thinking to myself that this child ought to be learning how to make a living cos the price of real estate compared to wages is making it impossible for her generation to survive in the future. Then it occurred to me that she is actually getting paid for this probably.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Kristin said:

This Greta girl is completely special needs. I work with them. Very easy to manipulate. Sure, some have workable abilities. But it’s it. This poor girl has been taught since infancy probably the fears of her parents, who are sadly lost. This girl is verging on hysterical fear at such a young age it breaks my heart for her. Kind of. She is very easy to dislike tho. She is bitter and angry like an old hag. 

As per usual the principalities and powers of the darkness of this world are manifesting any which way they can, and climate change hysteria is currently exploiting those who do not seek God and His Word, but rather look to man and Babylon.

Mass extinction? Not an issue for Bible-believing followers of Christ.

Gen 8:20-22
(20)  And Noah built an altar unto the LORD; and took of every clean beast, and of every clean fowl, and offered burnt offerings on the altar.
(21)  And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.
(22)  While the earth remains, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 2

14 hours ago, Isaiah53NIV said:

That's the important part for me.

Ephesians 6:12 

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Praying..

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 2

20 hours ago, angels4u said:

Mabel, I believe the enemy is really working hard to deceive and destroy the youth...transgender abortion,kids get brainwashed :( and now this... 

imo the media exists to do this very thing and its taken a while to gather momentum and now it is. even parents who monitor what their children are being exposed to cant keep up with it all other than banning their child the use of all these various devices.....it was bad enough when it was just the tv and that was before we had more than 3 channels!

• Thumbs Up 2

Sign in to follow this