• Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, Sonshine☀️ said:

It doesn’t say anywhere that anybody will be “taken in the Rapture.”  

So then dear sister, ...please explain this verse:

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  1 thess 4:17

Lord bless

• Group:  Catholic
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  591
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  0

15 hours ago, Sower said:

Wonder where all those 'traditions' came from, as a tradition had to start at some time.
The word of God was around before any pope.
Give us a break. Notice the OP below

not true. The New Testament books weren't written until 40-70 years AFTER Jesus ascended into Heaven

Why do you believe what was written so long after He ascended, but do not believe Church tradition that is older?

oh, that's right.. you weren't raised Catholic, haven't studied Catholicism.. There are free classes in virtually every Catholic Church for those who really want to know. If you listen to an anti-Catholic preacher every Sunday and never go to RCIA classes at theCatholic Church.. you will never know Catholicism, only a gross characature thereof 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  3,298
  • Content Per Day:  1.73

6 hours ago, BFOJ said:

Scaremongering is the spreading of frightening or ominous reports or rumors.  The Bible is not a report or a rumor, I based my scenario on what millions of us believe is supported by scripture.

It is not ours to point and say that that person is or is not a Christian, that is God alone to know.  I was generally speaking of those left behind, I was not judging them specifically.  There are many scriptures that support we are to judge or not judge but it must be done in the context of scripture.  I am not to judge people by my standard but by the Word of God.  So, yes I am ready to be judged by those standards.

Saying what would you do if your children were taken is scaremongering.

Impling that those reading your properganda are notChristian is scaremongering.

Who gave you the job of warning Christians that they are not Christian?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  194

@Sower Thanks, brother! For speaking the truth in love. My poor dad was raised in a Catholic orphanage. He underwent some unspeakable things there. I leaned a lot from him about the REALITY of the RCC. Not just the friendly face she wears on the surface. He saw it from the INSIDE.

I have a heart for the Catholics who are brought up in it. A close friend of mine was led out of this false system. She was devoted to it but deceived. When the Lord opened her eyes , she was born again. He deprogrammed her from the many lies (false doctrines) through reading the Bible for herself...I've also studied their teachings on my own.

The leadership is corrupt and powerful...involved in the end times one world church. They are readying people for Antichrist.  The ecumenical movement is joining together through the RCC. It got in full swing through Pope John Paul 2 and is infiltrating big time through the current Pope (who is even embracing WORLD religions such as Islam. Along with the Protestants who are not taking heed.) 

• This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  219
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

That would be a very difficult situation indeed because according to some Believers, what comes next will be 7 years with a grand finale that is beyond comprehension - the nations waging war on God (Psalm 2).

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  1,185
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  02/19/1971

On 9/24/2019 at 9:20 PM, BFOJ said:

I wrote this message a couple of days ago. I take it if you're reading this, you were left behind.  Think about this.  You're a parent of one or more young children, perhaps a baby, perhaps a toddler.  You're not a Christian or you thought you were.  Here today you are shocked, crying, feeling so hopeless because your children are no longer here.  They were raptured yesterday.  You scream out their names, you run from room to room looking for them but they are not to be found.  OMG, why have you forsaken me? I went to church, I went to the altar, the Deacon prayed over me, the Pastor told me I was a Child of God, so why am I still here?  I tithed, I was in the choir, I never missed a morning in Sunday School, why, oh why Lord am I still here?  Crickets.  Don't let this be you.

Any person who has the audacity to spout off how much they did or how good they were was never saved to begin with. They never knew Christ and he never knew them.

Mat 7:22  Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?'

Mat 7:23  Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

A genuine believer trusts God’s promises which are in Christ. We trust in his righteousness alone and we know God cannot lie. The probability of one who trust in the finished work of Christ being left behind is 0%. 

Php 3:9  and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ—the righteousness that comes from God on the basis of faith.

Rom 9:33  As it is written: "See, I lay in Zion a stone that causes people to stumble and a rock that makes them fall, and the one who believes in him will never be put to shame."

Rom 10:11  As Scripture says, "Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame."

1Pe 2:6  For in Scripture it says: "See, I lay a stone in Zion, a chosen and precious cornerstone, and the one who trusts in him will never be put to shame."

Standing by faith on the Rock of the Son of God,  you will never come up confused or  at a loss. God will honor his promise.

Joh 3:16  For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,242
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, turtletwo said:

@Sower Thanks, brother! For speaking the truth in love. My poor dad was raised in a Catholic orphanage. He underwent some unspeakable things there. I leaned a lot from him about the REALITY of the RCC. Not just the friendly face she wears on the surface. He saw it from the INSIDE.

I have a heart for the Catholics who are brought up in it. A close friend of mine was led out of this false system. She was devoted to it but deceived. When the Lord opened her eyes , she was born again. He deprogrammed her from the many lies (false doctrines) through reading the Bible for herself...I've also studied their teachings on my own.

The leadership is corrupt and powerful...involved in the end times one world church. They are readying people for Antichrist.  The ecumenical movement is joining together through the RCC. It got in full swing through Pope John Paul 2 and is infiltrating big time through the current Pope (who is even embracing WORLD religions such as Islam. Along with the Protestants who are not taking heed.) 

The tentacles of the vatican run deep into the blinded minds of the deceived.  
It is such a shame. Some can be reached.
Exposing false doctrine, sowing seeds of light. Prayer.
Trust in our Lord.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  1,185
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  02/19/1971

On 9/24/2019 at 9:23 PM, createdequal said:

There is no Rapture

Rapture people would have us believe there are 3 times that Jesus comes to Earth

the first time

the Rapture

and then at the end of the world

that is not biblical. And that is not even the only reason I say there is no Rapture.

I’m sure someone has already pointed this out to you @createdequal, but in the rapture our Lord does not come to earth. He calls all his saints(dead or alive) to meet him in the air.

1Co 15:50  I declare to you, brothers and sisters, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.

1Co 15:51  Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed—

1Co 15:52  in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.

1Th 4:16  For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.

1Th 4:17  After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

We will meet him in the air, not on the earth.
  • Thumbs Up 1