• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

8 hours ago, turtletwo said:

@Sower Well said, brother...Exposing, sowing, praying, trusting. I agree with you on all counts.

This is what we are to do as Christ's vessels...to speak the truth in love & pray for the deceived ones. My heart feels for these folks. I have some Catholic relatives, too. 

I hate the RCC system's false doctrines and their tentacles. But yes, there is always hope.:) I have both friends and family who were enlightened by the Holy Spirit and set free from its grasp.

Praise the Lord!

As God said of Himself:

906785702_jeremiah3227Isthereanythingtoohardforme.jpg.b45aed922b95e523fb09188c032e6af6.jpg

Whereunto shall we liken the men who spout the message of the House of dead mens bones .

It is like a peddler of diverse and strange music .  Who sings to all who walk by , come ye and enter into the established kingdom of mens eternal beauty .

It has been given great and marvelous whitted walls and the appearance of its outward beauty is beyond compare .

But the lambs heed not the message as they travel along the path to the great celestial banquet .  For though its walls are whited ,  ITS NOT THE WHITE OF THE BLOOD

which cleanses and though its outward beauty is of great marvel ,  WITHIN are the corpses of dead mens bones .  And the lambs can smell the stench of it

no matter how well the peddler of strange and diverse clothing peddles his strange and diverse song which is a song of robbers and thieves . 

FOR JESUS has the lambs and His own , they heed only HIM and a stranger and peddler of a strange and diverse song they will not heed

but will flee . 

JESUS really does have HIS OWN and this I say by the knowledge in the bible and BY the experience of having been TRULY BORN again .

The grass withers , the flower does fade ,  BUT THE WORD OF OUR LORD and HOLY KING shall endure FOREVER as will all WHO HEED and FOLLOW HIM .

Edited by frienduff thaylorde
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  21
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/21/1950

9 hours ago, saved34 said:

Any person who has the audacity to spout off how much they did or how good they were was never saved to begin with. They never knew Christ and he never knew them.

Mat 7:22  Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?'

Mat 7:23  Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

A genuine believer trusts God’s promises which are in Christ. We trust in his righteousness alone and we know God cannot lie. The probability of one who trust in the finished work of Christ being left behind is 0%. 

Php 3:9  and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ—the righteousness that comes from God on the basis of faith.

Rom 9:33  As it is written: "See, I lay in Zion a stone that causes people to stumble and a rock that makes them fall, and the one who believes in him will never be put to shame."

Rom 10:11  As Scripture says, "Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame."

1Pe 2:6  For in Scripture it says: "See, I lay a stone in Zion, a chosen and precious cornerstone, and the one who trusts in him will never be put to shame."

Standing by faith on the Rock of the Son of God,  you will never come up confused or  at a loss. God will honor his promise.

Joh 3:16  For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

I'm not clear on what your point is.  Are you criticizing what I wrote in the OP, or offering support of what I wrote?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  21
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  02/21/1950

9 hours ago, turtletwo said:

@Sower Well said, brother...Exposing, sowing, praying, trusting. I agree with you on all counts.

This is what we are to do as Christ's vessels...to speak the truth in love & pray for the deceived ones. My heart feels for these folks. I have some Catholic relatives, too. 

I hate the RCC system's false doctrines and their tentacles. But yes, there is always hope.:) I have both friends and family who were enlightened by the Holy Spirit and set free from its grasp.

Praise the Lord!

As God said of Himself:

906785702_jeremiah3227Isthereanythingtoohardforme.jpg.b45aed922b95e523fb09188c032e6af6.jpg

The point of my OP was specifically on the matter of the Rapture, it was not meant to create a battle against or in defense of the Catholic faith.  I am neither a Catholic nor Protestant (in the sense of the word), more so one that is closer to the First Century Christian.  I will make one point on the Catholic issue.  The Bible never changes, yet the RCC has on many occasions have changed their beliefs, their traditions, and their hierarchy and the changes have been without scriptural basis.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

On 9/24/2019 at 6:20 PM, BFOJ said:

I went to church, I went to the altar, the Deacon prayed over me, the Pastor told me I was a Child of God, so why am I still here?

Wow. Not even your pastor was raptured? What is this world coming to? Wait. If the rapture happened yesterday, how come both of us are still here? 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  1,185
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  02/19/1971

2 hours ago, BFOJ said:

I'm not clear on what your point is.  Are you criticizing what I wrote in the OP, or offering support of what I wrote?

I’m criticizing your scenario. Would you personally stand before the Lord in your own self righteousness? ‘I went to church, I paid tithe, etc’? 

Its only by his grace that anyone is saved. The renewed heart understands this and would simply fall at the feet of Jesus Christ for mercy. Those counting on their own righteousness will plead all kinds of things that they have done for him and he will tell them depart from me.  

Luk 18:10  "Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector.

Luk 18:11  The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed: 'God, I thank you that I am not like other people—robbers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this tax collector.

Luk 18:12  I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.'

Luk 18:13  "But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, 'God, have mercy on me, a sinner.'

Luk 18:14  "I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted."

Being left behind is an impossibility for a child of God. It is 100% reality to not be included in the rapture for people like you described. They are not saved to begin with.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  1,185
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  02/19/1971

12 hours ago, Abdicate said:

Well then you won't be going. The harpazo is for the faithful faith believing follower of Christ.

@Abdicate You and I know the Bible clearly teaches the rapture, but there are genuine saints who believe different. They believe they have to go through the great tribulation or such. 

It hurts to see someone doubt the blessed hope, but they are saved by faith in Christ, not whether they believe in the rapture. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  1

@Sonshine☀️

Dear sister, I agree that you belief of what the cloud is could be saints and even angels, however, how do you explain all of this occurring in the twinkling of an eye?

Paul is referring to the Rapture of the Church in this verse;

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed  1 Cor 15:52

A twinkle of an eye is referred to how much time passes from light traveling at 186,000 mph, entering the iris of an eye to when it touches the retina, ...it’s so fast it can be considered instantaneous,  so, if you are inferring that at the second advent of Jesus is instantaneous then these verses are reduced to an twinkling of an eye, …an instantaneous moment:

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.  Rev 19:11-14

If that were so, then John didn’t have the time to see, eidō, to see, observe, to perceive with the eyes,  …what he recorded he actually saw (making him a liar), …how then do we explain Jesus having the time to judge and make war and for us to follow Him from Heaven, wherever that is, to earth, …in the twinkling of an eye?

If we are caught up to be with the Lord at His second advent then instantaneously we go up and come right back down, …then when do Chapters 4 and 5 occur?

Please, …give us Strong’s and Thayer’s definition of caught up G726 in:

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thess 4 :17

Also dear sister, here are some more verses to mull over and consider; 

Who is the restrainer in 2 Thess 2:6 keeping the a-c from revealing himself, …if the Church is still on the planet until the end of the 7 year Tribulation at the second Advent of Jesus; … then there is no a-c.

Jesus said no one knows the day or the hour, …however, if the Church is still here, all we have to do is count 1260 days from the Abomination of Desolation (that can't happen because as stated above we are still here, no a-c) and we will know precisely when Jesus is returning. Dan 9:27

Beloved, ...there are more questions that need to be answered too.

Lord bless

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, BFOJ said:

The point of my OP was specifically on the matter of the Rapture, it was not meant to create a battle against or in defense of the Catholic faith. 

Welcome to Worthy brother, I understood you were just putting in black and white what the "Left Behind" movie was saying.

That's the way it is here, ...creating battles, ...sometimes between brothers and sisters and some times by people being used by the devil to cause confusion. Mark 8:3

Lord bless

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  667
  • Content Per Day:  0.38

On 9/24/2019 at 6:20 PM, BFOJ said:

I wrote this message a couple of days ago. I take it if you're reading this, you were left behind.

Hi BFOJ,

If I'm reading your post currently, not sure how you feel the rapture happened already? God in His Word gives us some important signs that will happen before the proceeding of the rapture that will make it beyond clear to believers that they are from God.

• Matthew 24:36-39, "But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man."
Edited by lovethelord