• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

44 minutes ago, BFOJ said:

Not true.  The Rapture is not the 2nd Coming.  Please revisit the Word and clear up your confusion.

The Word indeed clears the confusion.  This is why not one passage of scripture supports an invisible event, but all refer to His coming.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

2 hours ago, BFOJ said:

You missed the point of my post.  I was projecting a possible scenario at some time in the future, not that it's already happened.  FYI, there are websites that offer Christians to send emails and posts before the Rapture so that they can be sent after the Rapture to the unsaved so the unsaved will know why the sender of the email or the post is no longer on earth.  Personally, I would not partake of such website offerings.

No, I got your point alright. You did miss mine, however. Saying hypothetically the rapture had happened, why would you have missed it, and how on earth did you end up in an apostate church where elders and clergy also have been left behind? Apostasy is pretty evident in most cases. Just hearing their doctrine is a clear how to discern this. By the way, the websites mentioned are out on the lunatic fringe. Good thing you didn't take up with them. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  21
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/21/1950

5 hours ago, wingnut- said:

The Word indeed clears the confusion.  This is why not one passage of scripture supports an invisible event, but all refer to His coming.

Please explain what you mean by "invisible event".  Thanks.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  21
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/21/1950

3 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

No, I got your point alright. You did miss mine, however. Saying hypothetically the rapture had happened, why would you have missed it, and how on earth did you end up in an apostate church where elders and clergy also have been left behind? Apostasy is pretty evident in most cases. Just hearing their doctrine is a clear how to discern this. By the way, the websites mentioned are out on the lunatic fringe. Good thing you didn't take up with them. 

Based on your response, I still believe you missed my point.  Where did I mention that the elders or clergy would have been left behind, where did you get the idea I was in an apostate church.  We shall disagree on your reference to the websites I linked being on the lunatic fringe.

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

24 minutes ago, BFOJ said:

Please explain what you mean by "invisible event".  Thanks.

An invisible event would be something not found in scripture.  In regards to this topic that would be any event outside of His coming, often referred to as the second coming by people today.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, Sonshine☀️ said:

This verse is saying that we will be “caught up” (i.e., “seized,” in the original Greek) to join that body of believers returning to this earth with Christ Jesus at its head.  And once we have been gathered together with that great Christian army, we will ALWAYS be with them—here on this earth—in Jerusalem.

At Christ’s second advent, when the seventh trump is sounded,  in the “twinkling of an eye” (1 Cor. 15:52), we are changed into our new eternal spiritual bodies so that we can be gathered back together to Him and that great spiritual army that is returning from heaven with Him.

Dear one, please have patience with me, ...I don't understand what you are saying, ...like I pointed out in my previous post, a twinkling of an eye is an instantaneous moment, ...what you are saying is the Bema Seat of Christ for rewarding the myriads of Saints for the works they preformed in the Church will be instantaneous, and chapters 4 and 5 will be instantaneous, ...please explain how that can be? 

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

2 hours ago, BFOJ said:

Based on your response, I still believe you missed my point.  Where did I mention the elders or clergy would have been left behind, where did you get the idea I was in an apostate church.  We shall disagree on your reference to the websites I linked being on the lunatic fringe.

How about right here in bold towards the end of the OP? This leads me to understand hypothetically speaking, church leaders (Deacon) and clergy (Pastor) and you were left behind, because the Rapture had occurred. Meaning none of them including you were saved, and you got left with them. Apostates. Sorry, but that's what they and you would be if missing the so-called Second Coming. That's how it runs. 

On 9/24/2019 at 6:20 PM, BFOJ said:

I wrote this message a couple of days ago. I take it if you're reading this, you were left behind.  Think about this.  You're a parent of one or more young children, perhaps a baby, perhaps a toddler.  You're not a Christian or you thought you were.  Here today you are shocked, crying, feeling so hopeless because your children are no longer here.  They were raptured yesterday.  You scream out their names, you run from room to room looking for them but they are not to be found.  OMG, why have you forsaken me?  I went to church, I went to the altar, the Deacon prayed over me, the Pastor told me I was a Child of God, so why am I still here?  I tithed, I was in the choir, I never missed a morning in Sunday School, why, oh why Lord am I still here?  Crickets.  Don't let this be you.

Once again, I did get it. It's a hypothetical post, of course. Would anyone want to be in this position? No, certainly not. It sounds horrifying as you've intended it to be. We've established that much, now what? 

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  6,627
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

On 9/24/2019 at 7:20 PM, BFOJ said:

I wrote this message a couple of days ago. I take it if you're reading this, you were left behind.  Think about this.  You're a parent of one or more young children, perhaps a baby, perhaps a toddler.  You're not a Christian or you thought you were.  Here today you are shocked, crying, feeling so hopeless because your children are no longer here.  They were raptured yesterday.  You scream out their names, you run from room to room looking for them but they are not to be found.  OMG, why have you forsaken me? I went to church, I went to the altar, the Deacon prayed over me, the Pastor told me I was a Child of God, so why am I still here?  I tithed, I was in the choir, I never missed a morning in Sunday School, why, oh why Lord am I still here?  Crickets.  Don't let this be you.

I'm convinced that anyone 'left behind' will know exactly why they are 'left behind' and what that means. There would be terror, but not for the reasons in the OP. 

We have all heard it a hundred times. The books. The movies. The proselytizing. There will be a gathering, a 'rapture', but not this 'rapture'. This 'rapture' is preached for merchandising and shining pews, filling seats, and keeping the revenue flowing.

There is no truth in the pretrib rapture. Truth has been twisted and used for gain, playing on the fears of the people.

Jesus will appear in the heavens just moments after the signs of the coming of the Son of man. Then the people of Jesus, His friends, are gathered by the angels; the dead are raised into glory first and those who are alive at His coming are transfigured mere moments after. The rest of the people not taken up to meet the Lord in the air are so afraid they ask to be buried in avalanches of rock. Can you imagine being that afraid of something or someone?

From scripture the separation between the camps of the followers of the Way and the followers of the beast is complete at the return of Jesus; and following His return our Warrior King and Savior pleads with the followers of the beast to repent, yet they do not. 

No one will be wondering why some are taken and some are left. Those taken are raised up into glory and those left are to face Jesus, as the God King, in punishment and at the final battle to rid the earth of the corrupt and the rebellious.

Yes, Jesus is coming. Before that glorious day, the beast.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 10:50 AM, BFOJ said:

I wrote this message a couple of days ago. I take it if you're reading this, you were left behind.  Think about this.  You're a parent of one or more young children, perhaps a baby, perhaps a toddler.  You're not a Christian or you thought you were.  Here today you are shocked, crying, feeling so hopeless because your children are no longer here.  They were raptured yesterday.  You scream out their names, you run from room to room looking for them but they are not to be found.  OMG, why have you forsaken me? I went to church, I went to the altar, the Deacon prayed over me, the Pastor told me I was a Child of God, so why am I still here?  I tithed, I was in the choir, I never missed a morning in Sunday School, why, oh why Lord am I still here?  Crickets.  Don't let this be you.

Hi BFOJ,

Children of those left behind will NOT be taken to heaven. They are part of that family and will go into the tribulation. If they die as a child then they will not be judged. Only those who eagerly look for the Lord coming, (their heart & life right with God) & their children will go to heaven. This is the mature Body of Christ being taken to their place in the third heaven with the Lord.

Marilyn.