• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

6 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

Luk 22:15-16
(15)  And he said unto them, With desire I have desired to eat this passover with you before I suffer:
(16)  For I say unto you, I will not any more eat thereof, until it be fulfilled in the kingdom of God.

Well, for your edification, breathoflife, I, and the other members of the body of Christ, are in the kingdom of God, and thanks to the resurrection, ascension, and exaltation of Christ, attesting to the divine acceptability of His sacrifice for the sins of the world, the Passover is fulfilled, and the marriage supper of the Lamb is on schedule to be celebrated as prophesied.

1Co 5:6-8
(6)  Your glorying is not good. Know you not that a little leaven leavens the whole lump?
(7)  Purge out therefore the old leaven, that you may be a new lump, as you are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:
(8)  Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.

You quote the same passage I did and even the Lord’s testimony that it was not fulfilled with His death does not convince you there is nothing I can say better than the Lord to prove His testimony. You can pontificate about the leaven but my words accept the Lord’s claim and yours deny him I am not sure whether you claim the Lord erred or something worse. I pray you are just trying to insult me and misspoke

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

7 hours ago, breathoflife said:

Who said anything other than it was not fulfilled as you claimed. I said it would be fulfilled by the Wedding Supper of the Lamb. If it was not fulfilled then TheLord did not fulfill the feasts as you claim he did. It is either fulfilled or it isn’t and the Lord’s own witness denies it was fulfilled and to this day it remains unfulfilled.

I think you miss the contextual context of Jesus' point brother. Hes speaking of pouring out of the Sacrifice on the Mercy Altar IN HEAVEN. It has nothing to do with the Marriage Supper per se. The Marriage Supper is Armageddon, so its on earth.

John ch. 20 shows what Jesus means, with a little digging. Jesus told Mary, Touch me not, for I have not yet ascended unto the Father. His point was she would DEFILE the Sacrifice if she touched him with her sin flesh, and it could not be accepted by God. 8 days later, Jesus told Doubting Thomas to touch his wounds, so he had went to the Father and offered the offering. So the Passover is offered and Jesus is that Passover for 2000 or so years, so Jesus will not Drink Wine nor Eat Bread until he returns to Jerusalem, {The Kingdom of God is at hand on earth}. Its complicated. But that really has nothing to do with what I spoke of above. 

The 7 Feasts are the History of the World as foretold in Leviticus 23.

Spring Feasts all Fulfilled.

1. Jesus is OUR PASSOVER..........FACTS. He died for our sins, his blood makes/keeps us whole

2. He was without Sin {Unleavened Bread}

3. He rose from the Grave {First-fruits}.

4. We are in the Pentecost/Feast of Weeks/ Harvest of Souls. Notice its all alone on the Calendar ? Gentile Church Age. The Last Trump ends the HARVEST.

Fall Feasts

5. Feast of Trumpets. Makes Announcements.......Harvest Ends.........Atonement's at hand.

6. Feast of Atonement, Israel Repents.

7. Feast of Tabernacles, God {Jesus is God} Dwells in Israel/Jerusalem 1000 years.

I threw that in to help people grasp my overall points. The points stands on its own. Israel REPENTS see Zechariah 13:8-9, 2/3 do not repent and DIE and 1/3 REPENT and God protects them in Petra see Rev. ch. 12. See Ezekiel 37, God says he brings Israel back to life. God can't lie. 

God Bless..............P.S. Brothers I need your prayers, just got a Prostrate Cancer result, mid level threat. I think a 7 or maybe an 8 on the scale, got to have tests to see of its spread first. I am ready to go home when my time comes, but I would rather stay here and continue preaching his word. But His will be done. Amen. 

Edited by Revelation Man
  • Praying! 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  237
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,773
  • Content Per Day:  3.24
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

3 hours ago, breathoflife said:

You quote the same passage I did and even the Lord’s testimony that it was not fulfilled with His death does not convince you there is nothing I can say better than the Lord to prove His testimony. You can pontificate about the leaven but my words accept the Lord’s claim and yours deny him I am not sure whether you claim the Lord erred or something worse. I pray you are just trying to insult me and misspoke

I posted for your edification, breathoflife, so please don't take umbridge because I disagree with your interpretation of the key Scripture. I have studied some classic commentaries that also preclude your assertion regarding Christ's comment on the fulfillment of the Passover, and my hope is you will reconsider your unsubstantiated interpretation.   

• Group:  Advanced Member

Heavenly Father I come before your mighty throne of grace in your Holy Son’s Name. To ask you for your peace that surpasses all understanding. Your servant is in the midst of a struggle and it is one that we can walk out our faith and all the parts of your Holy Sons body can rally together and it is time for us to be those who seek the good for all our brothers and sisters and use this as a reminder of how fragile life can be and let us have sounds of joy and victory in the tents of your redeemed. In your Holy Sons Name we thank you we are held in the hands of him who has lost noneAmen

• Praise God! 1

I am sorry for taking you the wrong way. But your classic commentaries are just plain wrong if you do not hear the Lord claim He did not fulfill it. Please inform me who these classics are. I have about 100-125 commentaries of my own. I also have a few commentaries available online. I really would like to see who claims not fulfilled is actually fulfilled. . The words used in Greek to English clearly says it means not fulfilled. Please let me know which classic commentaries I will find your explanation.  

• Praise God! 1

2 hours ago, Michael37 said:

I posted for your edification, breathoflife, so please don't take umbridge because I disagree with your interpretation of the key Scripture. I have studied some classic commentaries that also preclude your assertion regarding Christ's comment on the fulfillment of the Passover, and my hope is you will reconsider your unsubstantiated interpretation.   

90 some uses so far and not one defining this as anything but fulfilled. One definition is cramming a net completely full. 

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  237
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,773
  • Content Per Day:  3.24
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

19 minutes ago, breathoflife said:

I am sorry for taking you the wrong way. But your classic commentaries are just plain wrong if you do not hear the Lord claim He did not fulfill it. Please inform me who these classics are. I have about 100-125 commentaries of my own. I also have a few commentaries available online. I really would like to see who claims not fulfilled is actually fulfilled. . The words used in Greek to English clearly says it means not fulfilled. Please let me know which classic commentaries I will find your explanation.  

See how you go with this segment of Matthew Henry's Commentary On The Whole Bible (Luke 22:7-20):

II. The solemnizing of the passover, according to the law. When the hour was come that they should go to supper he sat down, probably at the head-end of the table, and the twelve apostles with him, Judas not excepted; for it is possible that those whose hearts are filled with Satan, and all manner of wickedness, may yet continue a plausible profession of religion, and be found in the performance of its external services; and while it is in the heart, and does not break out into any thing scandalous, such cannot be denied the external privileges of their external profession. Though Judas has already been guilty of an overt act of treason, yet, it not being publicly known, Christ admits him to sit down with the rest at the passover. Now observe,
1. How Christ bids this passover welcome, to teach us in like manner to welcome his passover, the Lord's supper, and to come to it with an appetite (Luk_22:15): “With desire I have desired, I have most earnestly desired, to eat this passover with you before I suffer.” He knew it was to be the prologue to his sufferings, and therefore he desired it, because it was in order to his Father's glory and man's redemption. He delighted to do even this part of the will of God concerning him as Mediator. Shall we be backward to any service for him who was so forward in the work of our salvation? See the love he had to his disciples; he desired to eat it with them, that he and they might have a little time together, themselves, and none besides, for private conversation, which they could not have in Jerusalem but upon this occasion. He was now about to leave them, but was very desirous to eat this passover with them before he suffered, as if the comfort of that would carry him the more cheerfully through his sufferings, and make them the easier to him. Note, Our gospel passover, eaten by faith with Jesus Christ, will be an excellent preparation for sufferings, and trials, and death itself.
2. How Christ in it takes his leave of all passovers, thereby signifying his abrogating all the ordinances of the ceremonial law, of which that of the passover was one of the earliest and one of the most eminent (Luk_22:16): “I will not any more eat thereof, nor shall it by any more celebrated by my disciples, until it be fulfilled in the kingdom of God.” (1.) It was fulfilled when Christ our Passover was sacrificed for us, 1Co_5:7. And therefore that type and shadow was laid aside, because now in the kingdom of God the substance was come, which superseded it. (2.) It was fulfilled in the Lord's supper, an ordinance of the gospel kingdom, in which the passover had its accomplishment, and which the disciples, after the pouring out of the Spirit, did frequently celebrate, as we find Act_2:42, Act_2:46. They ate of it, and Christ might be said to eat with them, because of the spiritual communion they had with him in that ordinance. He is said to sup with them and they with him, Rev_3:20. But, (3.) The complete accomplishment of that commemoration of liberty will be in the kingdom of glory, when all God's spiritual Israel shall be released from the bondage of death and sin, and be put in possession of the land of promise. What he had said of his eating of the paschal lamb, he repeats concerning his drinking of the passover wine, the cup of blessing, or of thanksgiving, in which all the company pledged the Master of the feast, at the close of the passover supper. This cup he took, according to the custom, and gave thanks for the deliverance of Israel out of Egypt, and the preservation of their first-born, and then said, Take this, and divide it among yourselves, Luk_22:17. This is not said afterwards of the sacramental cup, which being probably of much more weight and value, being the New Testament in his blood, he might give into every one's hand, to teach them to make a particular application of it to their own souls; but, as for the paschal cup which is to be abolished, it is enough to say, “Take it, and divide it among yourselves, do what you will with it, for we shall have no more occasion for it, Luk_22:18. I will not drink of the fruit of the vine any more, I will not have it any more drank of, till the kingdom of God shall come, till the Spirit be poured out, and then you shall in the Lord's supper commemorate a much more glorious redemption, of which both the deliverance out of Egypt and the passover commemoration of it were types and figures. The kingdom of God is now so near being set up that you will not need to eat or drink any more till it comes.” Christ dying next day opened it. As Christ with a great deal of pleasure took leave of all the legal feasts (which fell of course with the passover) for the evangelical ones, both spiritual and sacramental; so may good Christians, when they are called to remove from the church militant to that which is triumphant, cheerfully exchange even their spiritual repasts, much more their sacramental ones, for the eternal feast.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

God Bless..............P.S. Brothers I need your prayers, just got a Prostrate Cancer result, mid level threat. I think a 7 or maybe an 8 on the scale, got to have tests to see of its spread first. I am ready to go home when my time comes, but I would rather stay here and continue preaching his word. But His will be done. Amen. 

I am praying for you RT.    The rapture could be pretty close.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Michael37 said:

I find almost no commentators that try and show that what the Lord said is not what He meant. Here is the verse with strong's numbers listed: 22:16 For 1063 I say 3004 5719 unto you 5213, 3754 I will 5315 0 not 3765 any more 3364 eat 5315 5632 thereof 846 1537, until 2193 3755 it be fulfilled 4137 5686 in 1722 the kingdom 932 of God 2316.  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.43

5 minutes ago, Da Puppers said:

It sounds like this verse is saying that the Passover has NOT been fulfilled.   And when you add in "Luk 21:31 KJV So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.", it is saying that the fulfilment of Passover will not take place UNTIL all of the events of Luke 21 have taken place.   

This Verse is pointing to the fact that Passover was fulfilled on the cross and the Kingdom of God could be entered into through the way of the cross. When Christ On the cross said "it is finished" he was referring to the lamb being slain for the Passover. He Knew he would die before Passover. There is a Spiritual fulfillment of the Kingdom of God and a an earthly fulfillment in end times with the millennial reign. That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel. (Luke 22:30) 

Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence. (John 18:36)