breathoflife

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

The end times has many different series of interpretation. I followed a lot of different teachers after hearing Hal Lindsey. That was a lot of years ago. But something always seemed off to me. A few years ago I realized what I believe where the mistake was made they took Daniel’s people and city out of the 70 the Week Of Years replacing her with an apostate Christianity. Daniel’s people and city had disappeared. There is I believe overwhelming evidence apostate Israel and Jerusalem. The first thing we might want to do is look at the Song of Moses that is to be a witness against apostate Israel. It has the entire history of Israel and the Church of course the church occupies 2 verses.  What makes me think the song hasn’t been sung yet? They have yet to accept the rock who is not like our Rock. This tells us a few things the two rocks are Christ and antiChrist. We learn apostate Israel will be accepting anti-Christ. When they do this song will be the indictment in the Court of the Ancient Of Days, Jesus Christ. The song is in Deuteronomy 32. We will look at the song next installment. Thanks

Edited by breathoflife

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  183

Their "rock" of Deut 32 is not Jerusalem ... it is Catholicism.

Their "papal peter" is their rock, not our Rock Jesus.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 9/26/2019 at 12:46 AM, breathoflife said:

The end times has many different series of interpretation. I followed a lot of different teachers after hearing Hal Lindsey. That was a lot of years ago. But something always seemed off to me. A few years ago I realized what I believe where the mistake was made they took Daniel’s people and city out of the 70 the Week Of Years replacing her with an apostate Christianity. Daniel’s people and city had disappeared. There is I believe overwhelming evidence apostate Israel and Jerusalem. The first thing we might want to do is look at the Song of Moses that is to be a witness against apostate Israel. It has the entire history of Israel and the Church of course the church occupies 2 verses.  What makes me think the song hasn’t been sung yet? They have yet to accept the rock who is not like our Rock. This tells us a few things the two rocks are Christ and antiChrist. We learn apostate Israel will be accepting anti-Christ. When they do this song will be the indictment in the Court of the Ancient Of Days, Jesus Christ. The song is in Deuteronomy 32. We will look at the song next installment. Thanks

Where do you guys get this stuff from ? The bible tells us that Israel will REPENT during the 70th week. The Bible tells us that God saw Israel as Dead Men's Bones {Ezekiel 37} until near the end times and that there would be a time period of the Gentiles {where the mantle will be given to them to take the Gospel to the world whilst Israel were blinded AND thus Dead unto God}. 

We are now in the Church Age {Pentecost}. Jesus fulfilled the Passover, Unleavened Bread {he was without sin} and the First-fruits {first risen}. 

The Feast of Trumps ALWAYS ENDS the Feast of Week/Pentecost. Thus the LAST TRUMP. The Feast of Trumps did only one thing, ANNOUNCE THINGS, thus when the Trump is blown Jesus calls the Church home just like Rev. 4:1 says, and Pentecost ends just like in the Seven Feasts. 

Next comes the Feast of Atonement, and guess what happens after the Church is Raptured to Heaven !! Israel is called unto repentance by the Two-witnesses, Israel ATONES. 

Then after Jesus returns Israel DWELLS with God {1000 year reign in Jerusalem}. Tabernacle means to Dwell with God, thus the Feast of Tabernacle is the 7th Feast. 

There is no apostate Israel as you assume,  God sees them as Dead.........then God QUICKENS THEM and brings them Alive again just like He told us He would do in Ezekiel 37. What God says is alive and made whole is NOT APOSTATE !!

Edited by Revelation Man

Actually Christ did not fulfill the passover. The Lord spoke that night that he greatly desired to eat that passover and He would not eat of it again until it was fulfilled in heaven in the Wedding Supper of the Lamb.if all these other things were not true the fulfilled feasts theory might have stood a chance. The Lord Himself said He DID NOT fulfill passover and with that declaration the fulfilled feasts goes down rhe drain

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  763
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  3.09
  • Days Won:  1

22 minutes ago, breathoflife said:

Actually Christ did not fulfill the passover. The Lord spoke that night that he greatly desired to eat that passover and He would not eat of it again until it was fulfilled in heaven in the Wedding Supper of the Lamb.if all these other things were not true the fulfilled feasts theory might have stood a chance. The Lord Himself said He DID NOT fulfill passover and with that declaration the fulfilled feasts goes down rhe drain

Jesus crucifixion is the fulfillment of passover n He wud not drink wine again until the feast of the lamb in heaven with the raptured saints.

Edited by R. Hartono
  • Thumbs Up 1

Please explain His denial of it being fulfilled and that it would be fulfilled in heaven when He partook of it again. Obviously something other than His sacrifice would fulfill it. The Passover would be fulfilled when the Bridegroom would finish what He began that night with His betrothal I will get you the passage of Him denying it was fufilled

1 minute ago, breathoflife said:

Please explain His denial of it being fulfilled and that it would be fulfilled in heaven when He partook of it again. Obviously something other than His sacrifice would fulfill it. The Passover would be fulfilled when the Bridegroom would finish what He began that night with His betrothal I will get you the passage of Him denying it was fufilled

Luke 22: 15-17

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  763
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  3.09
  • Days Won:  1

16 minutes ago, breathoflife said:

Luke 22: 15-17

He wud not eat anymore until it be fulfilled in the kingdom of heaven. Not speaking abt sacrifice in heaven.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  237
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,773
  • Content Per Day:  3.24
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

17 minutes ago, breathoflife said:

Luk 22:15-16
(15)  And he said unto them, With desire I have desired to eat this passover with you before I suffer:
(16)  For I say unto you, I will not any more eat thereof, until it be fulfilled in the kingdom of God.

Well, for your edification, breathoflife, I, and the other members of the body of Christ, are in the kingdom of God, and thanks to the resurrection, ascension, and exaltation of Christ, attesting to the divine acceptability of His sacrifice for the sins of the world, the Passover is fulfilled, and the marriage supper of the Lamb is on schedule to be celebrated as prophesied.

1Co 5:6-8
(6)  Your glorying is not good. Know you not that a little leaven leavens the whole lump?
(7)  Purge out therefore the old leaven, that you may be a new lump, as you are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:
(8)  Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.

• Brilliant! 1

Who said anything other than it was not fulfilled as you claimed. I said it would be fulfilled by the Wedding Supper of the Lamb. If it was not fulfilled then TheLord did not fulfill the feasts as you claim he did. It is either fulfilled or it isn’t and the Lord’s own witness denies it was fulfilled and to this day it remains unfulfilled.