JTC

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

If Hitler repented and accepted Jesus Christ...and made it to heaven...

Where is any of our authority to choose heavenmates superior to Gods?  We will not be one bit holier than Hitler if we meet him in heaven.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,556
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

6 hours ago, JTC said:

I thought this sounded strange too, but I repeated it, not very wise. I think it was 2 Sundays ago. I use an antenna for TV so it had to be 1 of 3 or 4. I keep thinking it was Joel Osteen, but other possibilities include Doug Batchelor, Charles Stanley, and one other man who's name escapes me. He said something like this, We don't want those people in heaven with us. Does anyone know which TV preacher said it? I'm not sure.

Maybe he said it half in jest, I don't recall. I usually don't listen very attentively to Joel Osteen which is why he's my 1st choice. I pay much closer attention to Charles Stanley who I also think is too conservative to say it. Side Note: 45 yrs ago when I used to come running home on Sunday evenings to pursue my budding new interest in God, Charles Stanley was one of the preachers I watched. He's the only 1 of the 3 still on broadcast TV.  It could also have been Doug Batchelor because he's hardly orthodox, which is why I listen to him. Caution to newbies: don't listen to Doug Batchelor until you know an error in God's Word almost instantly, he says 1 almost weekly. But he also says things the church needs to learn. I mean here that we Americans eat all wrong. We do need to realize this.

I do hope someone else heard this.

Hi I think it was Henry R Smerkelhoff on Channel 4.

Now what?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.82
  • Days Won:  226

6 hours ago, JTC said:

I thought this sounded strange too, but I repeated it, not very wise. I think it was 2 Sundays ago. I use an antenna for TV so it had to be 1 of 3 or 4. I keep thinking it was Joel Osteen, but other possibilities include Doug Batchelor, Charles Stanley, and one other man who's name escapes me. He said something like this, We don't want those people in heaven with us. Does anyone know which TV preacher said it? I'm not sure.

Maybe he said it half in jest, I don't recall. I usually don't listen very attentively to Joel Osteen which is why he's my 1st choice. I pay much closer attention to Charles Stanley who I also think is too conservative to say it. Side Note: 45 yrs ago when I used to come running home on Sunday evenings to pursue my budding new interest in God, Charles Stanley was one of the preachers I watched. He's the only 1 of the 3 still on broadcast TV.  It could also have been Doug Batchelor because he's hardly orthodox, which is why I listen to him. Caution to newbies: don't listen to Doug Batchelor until you know an error in God's Word almost instantly, he says 1 almost weekly. But he also says things the church needs to learn. I mean here that we Americans eat all wrong. We do need to realize this.

I do hope someone else heard this.

I wouldn't even put Dr. Charles Stanley and Joel Osteen in the same sentence together. I don't watch television so I wouldn't know.

• Haha 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,185
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  02/19/1971

9 hours ago, JTC said:

That's obvious. I don't have a problem. I want to know which preacher said this? Although, since I heard it said, I don't think I want to see Hitler in heaven.

I want to know which preacher said this on Sunday morning TV?

Hitler was rotten and most likely a reprobate, but we were all rotten at one time. Satan controlled us all at one time. I think it is inappropriate for a sinful created being to speak like that concerning other created beings.

1Ti 1:15  This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

Don’t get me wrong, hitler was evil, and probably is in hell right now, but if he ended up in heaven he would not be the same guy
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

I trust you know who Hitler was, there was nothing poor about him. Besides all the people he had killed in merciless ways, he was a Satan worshiper. 

I know all about Hitler.I also remember Mel Brooks , a Jew, explaining why he wrote the song “ Spring Time for Hitler” in the much - lauded play “ The Producers” . Brooks said that a Monster like Hitler must be ridiculed at every opportunity.He would hate that more than anything. I agree.That is what I was doing.

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

There have been thousands of Hitler’s in this World. They exist today even. The only difference is Hitler had the Power to carry out his hatred for those races he saw as inferior.He was a demon possessed idiot.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

Someone wise once said that we will be very surprised who we do and do not see in the next life.   We just don't know who will come to salvation and who will not.

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Content Count:  1,185
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  02/19/1971

1 hour ago, Sonshine☀️ said:

Hitler has not been judged yet.  That will happen at the Great White Throne Judgement at the end of the millennium.

Agreed, but hell would be his home right now. Eventually he’ll and all its inhabitants will be dumped into the lake of fire.

Rev 20:13  And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

Rev 20:14  And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Hell is a current place of torment for the dead that are lost,

• Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80

47 minutes ago, saved34 said:

Agreed, but hell would be his home right now. Eventually he’ll and all its inhabitants will be dumped into the lake of fire.

Rev 20:13  And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

Rev 20:14  And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Hell is a current place of torment for the dead that are lost,

Paul said we need to work out our own salvation with fear and trembling. 

This may be in scripture but for what it is worth a wise man speaks little and a fool talks to much

• Loved it! 1

• Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80

Paul said we need to work out our own salvation with fear and trembling. 

This may be in scripture or maybe not but  for what it is worth," a wise man speaks little and a fool talks to much and can't hear himself.