• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,805
  • Content Per Day:  7.96
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

11 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Sometimes it dose not feel like he dose will all the stuff that goes on in my life. Sometimes I think I have to "win" his favor. His Blessings. Except I don't know what it is I am suppose to do to win that. :b:

Father forgive them they know not what they do....
806914323_compjesusonthecrosswithsign.jpg.10fed9f70ec6fb4972b09776cd255fa0.jpg
If Jesus asked this for them that did this to Him what do you think He asks The Father for you?

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

This is tough when you just want to make it all better for people and we are powerless except for prayer and we cling to pray being the answer.

wwhy do we suffer I have a few ideas from Scripture I will offer to you and then prayer. Threre once was a guy talking to another guy about suffering both of these men suffered in major ways at different times. The first guy lost his family, his flocks and herds and it kept going until he had hit bottom. The sevond Man was named Jesus and did He ever know about suffering. During their conversation  Christ open heaven for Job and the Lord’s answer to why we suffer  was to reveal Himself to us. Nowhere do we learn of Christ then in suffering. We also learn about ourselves.. it’s like a house in a downpour no better way to learn if you have leaks that you can repair. Another reason these things happen is for the Christians around you it is their opportunity as the Body of Christ to rally round the broken, hurting a chance for us to really lean on Him. I must be come less that He becomes more are but  a few reasons. God bless.

holy Father I come to your throne of Grace Lord because you have the words of  eternal life and you love us but you are also  faithful, merciful and with healing in your wings Lord. These folks have had this corrosive Trouble for some time and need relief Lord in whatever form you deem best. Lord may we come out of our lions den with greater faith ,more praises  and we thank you before hand because of who we know you are and you deserve or thanks whatever your answer is. Don’t let us give up or become discouraged. We need spiritual eyes to see that you are right behind the seen world working where there isn’t a lot of praises because we don’t see you. Open our eyes as you did Jacob that we may see the two camps of ministering angels you have to minister to us and four us. Please Lord open our eyes. Thank you in your Holy Sons name. Amen

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,416
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

12 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Sometimes it dose not feel like he dose will all the stuff that goes on in my life. Sometimes I think I have to "win" his favor. His Blessings. Except I don't know what it is I am suppose to do to win that. :b:

Sorry for your pain. Praying for you. 

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  309
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

12 hours ago, LadyKay said:

LadyKay

My heart aches for you as I'm sure many others here do also, feeling  the "RAW HONEST PAIN" you express so openly and trusting as you search for answers like we all have.

When we are "Trapped" in a situation we have no control over, it can be terrifying when we feel alone and with no where to turn for the peace we so desparately want.

Everyone of us want to help and rescue you from your struggles, but there's times like this we have to trust that God knows best and has you in His hands and will lovingly grow you and reveal Himself to you through His love and kindness as He has with us all.

God bless you and may Gods loving heart be revealed to you as you continue in your walk until you find the trust and peace many of us have found over the years.

God bless you immensely - Dave

• Loved it! 1

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Hi, I hate being where you are it feels like there is nothing but dispair. But there is more and it is closer than it may seem. You can’t earn anything from Him because it all came with th free gift of faith He gave us so we could be His. He knew who and what you and I were and entered into time knowing it was possibly one of the cruelest ways of killing someone would be His death and He did it gladly. The Lord fixed His eyes on the finish line and tuned everything else out. Crucifixion was so horrible they broke the legs of the condemned because the guards could not stand it. They had to invent a new word because no existing word adequetly covered the death that word is excruciating out of the cross. Knowing you would be doubting Him knowing I would not be growing spiritually like I want and failing way to often He wants to be our Husband forever.  The Lord doesn’t want to wait to get to heaven to begin this love affair like no other. It was almost 2,000 years ago when the Jewish Groom made all the promises He would do for her and then He placed the cup in front her so she could say yes by drinking from the cup. The Groom looked At her and made His proposal this is the blood of the new covenant. Every time we go to the Lord’s Supper it’s His reminder to us of how much He loves us and He is coming back and each time you take and drink you are declaring I believe you Lord and I accept you as my Husband.   

‘Lord please make your presence and your love flow over and through your servant cand wwhen it is time to turn back may your loving Bride bring songs of joy and praise for you love and mercy to everyone amen

Nothing. We only need believe Jesus loves us. Have faith. I know it is hard. But Jesus never said our lives would be easy by believing in Him. In fact life is harder. But ask Him in prayer for help and it shall given. Our reward is so worth it, as it life with Him forever once we leave this world of suffering. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  319
  • Content Per Day:  0.19

Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Luke 13:27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.

Jesus does not love all the workers of iniquity.

The Lord, hates all workers of iniquity.

the Lord will abhor the bloody and deceitful man.But as for me, I will come into thy house in the multitude of thy mercy: and in thy fear will I worship

Psalm 5:For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee.The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing: the Lord will abhor the bloody and deceitful man.But as for me, I will come into thy house in the multitude of thy mercy: and in thy fear will I worship toward thy holy temple.

Just a simple word search in an online bible, tells what iniquity is.

the workers of iniquity, which speak peace to their neighbours, but mischief is in their hearts

Psalm 28:3 Draw me not away with the wicked, and with the workers of iniquity, which speak peace to their neighbours, but mischief is in their hearts.

all the workers of iniquity boast themselves
Psalm 94:4 How long shall they utter and speak hard things? and all the workers of iniquity boast themselves?

the just to do judgment: but destruction shall be to the workers of iniquity(they do not delight to do the Lords judgement)

Proverbs 21:15 It is joy to the just to do judgment: but destruction shall be to the workers of iniquity.

Luke 11:42 But woe unto you, Pharisees! for ye tithe mint and rue and all manner of herbs, and pass over judgment and the love of God: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

Philippians 1:9 And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment;

work iniquity, to practise hypocrisy, and to utter error against the Lord, to make empty the soul of the hungry

Isaiah 32:6 For the vile person will speak villany, and his heart will work iniquity, to practise hypocrisy, and to utter error against the Lord, to make empty the soul of the hungry, and he will cause the drink of the thirsty to fail.

That is the mystery of iniquity, it is very simple really:that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works

2 Thessalonians 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

Titus 2:14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  219
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

I know how you feel. Yes, there are days where you wonder if what you believe is real. Hang on though. Keep trusting Him. He who has called you is faithful. When I feel this way, oftentimes I realize I haven't spent as much time with God and His Word as I should. I quickly rearrange my schedule and ensure I pray and seek the Lord far more than I was prior. I also check what I've been watching and listening to. I am praying for you. Thanks for sharing your struggle.

Who is worthy:

2 Thessalonians 1:11 Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power:

Luke 20:35 But THEY WHICH SHALL BE ACCOUNTED WORTHY to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:

Luke 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and PRAY ALWAYS, THAT YE MAY BE ACCOUNTED WORTHY to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Matthew 10:39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

Matthew 16:25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

Mark 8:35 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.

Luke 9:24 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.

Matthew 10:37 He that loveth father or mother more than me Is NOT WORTHY OF ME: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me Is NOT WORTHY OF ME.

Matthew 10:38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, IS NOT WORTHY OF ME.

Luke 14:26 If any man come to me, and HATE NOT his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and HIS OWN LIFE ALSO, HE CANNOT BE MY DISCIPLE.

Luke 14:33 So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.

John 12:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.25 He that loveth his life shall lose it; and HE THAT HATETH HIS LIFE IN THIS WORLD SHALL KEEP IT UNTO LIFE ETERNAL.

Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; AND THEY LOVED NOT THEIR LIVES UNTO THE DEATH.

Revelation 3:4 Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have NOT DEFILED THEIR GARMENTS; and they shall walk with me in white: for THEY ARE WORTHY.

1 Corinthians 11:27 Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, UNWORTHILY, SHALL BE GUILTY OF THE BODY AND BLOOD OF THE LORD.28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.29 For he that eateth and drinketh UNWORTHILY, EATETH AND DRINKETH DAMNATION TO HIMSELF, not discerning the Lord's body.

The fellowship is in His sufferings, and that is why we are called to do likewise and to lay our lives down for the brethren too..

1 John 3:16 Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our livesfor the brethren.
Acts 21:13 Then Paul answered, What mean ye to weep and to break mine heart? for I am ready not to be bound only, but also to die at Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus.

Philippians 3:Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;11 If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.

Philippians 3:17 Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ