Sign in to follow this  
LadyKay

Dose Jesus Really Love Me?

LadyKay,

You already have "won" his favor when he chose before the foundations of the world. Simply bask in his love for you. When Jesus said, "Father. Why have you forsaken me"? What did God say? Nothing. There was no answer. By the same faith entrusted to us, Jesus simply trusted his Father. :)

• This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 2

43CC1567-8056-4497-B883-8FAF8BDF8D4A.gif.d03b04e15505841ef22d83e74c07275c.gif     John 15:16, 1 John 4:19

Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.”

We love him, because he first loved us.”

:emot-heartbeat:

• Praise God! 3

The easiest way, is to think well for ourselves, it is the selfishness that is in us. Heaven and it's correct good ways, is as far from our hearts as the earth is distance from heaven, which is eternal, so let it sink into your understanding, mans ways and all you think is completely evil.

People seek to lift us up, not because they care for us, but because they they are not God, and their lifting up causes us ( on judgement day) to be cast down( we will die in that low hell).

Only God casts us down in this life, (now before it is too late so we consider in a good heart) not because He wants us down, but because when we are down, we can think without the pride of man, so see through the deception of the advisers of this life, to see Gods ways instead.

Listen to men and people advising, they are easy to recognise as empty, or see God who has the fullness of decency in Him only.( also the warning time has run out)

• Oy Vey! 1

6 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Sometimes it dose not feel like he dose will all the stuff that goes on in my life. Sometimes I think I have to "win" his favor. His Blessings. Except I don't know what it is I am suppose to do to win that. :b:

well, you finally write something I can relate to 100%

I have often felt the exact same thing. I feel very close to Jesus in His tangible Presence in the Church. I never feel distant from Him there. But anywhere else.... !!!!!!!!

I don't know what else to say.

probably because that truth is a tough act to follow

8 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Sometimes it dose not feel like he dose will all the stuff that goes on in my life. Sometimes I think I have to "win" his favor. His Blessings. Except I don't know what it is I am suppose to do to win that. :b:

When we love the Lord with all our hearts, minds, and souls, and love our neighbors as ourselves, life is awfully good. When we stray, things can get very bad. All the Lord is doing is trying to keep us on the straight and narrow.

8 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Yes Jesus loves us..

Tribulations in our current come about as a result of living as faulty beings in a faulty world surrounded by other faulty people.. Sufferings in this world are a background hum that prevent us from forgetting that we now live in a corrupt state of affairs.. For a Problem to be known must make it's presence felt..

So we Christians suffer tribulations just as all the unbelievers do because we both live in the same situation.. Of course we Christians have the bonus of living our lives knowing this state of existence is going to end when we enter into eternity with the LORD in His perfect existence where we shall be transformed into perfected beings..

The Way God has made for us to win His favor is to believe Him and trust in the Way He has made to Redeem us.. Does this mean God is going to keep us from tribulations in this world?  Nope... He may and sometimes does intervene in particular instances or situations we find ourselves suffering from if doing so is His will.. But no one lives through their lives on this earth being protected from all troubles.. 

Jesus said:

John 16: KJV

33 "These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."

So keep in mind that we shall have eternity with Jesus as perfect beings in a perfect existence and shall never experience tribulation again this should give us Peace of Mind even as we suffer tribulation in our current lives..

• Thumbs Up 1

Read all these true responses from the children of God, the Body of Christ. I’m with you sister. There are seasons, even years, things go badly. Even horribly!  We are being sharpened like knives. We are being purified as gold. We are being cut as diamonds. Our job is to trust our God and savior. That’s OUR JOB. Nobody gets out of here alive, but we get eternity with our creator if we just trust and believe. I will pray for you LadyKay. 

I have enormous problems also. I used to pray to God to help me( I still do) but then I changed to Thank you God!!  Thank you Thank you!  It’s helped tremendously. Js

• This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

11 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Father forgive them they know not what they do....
806914323_compjesusonthecrosswithsign.jpg.10fed9f70ec6fb4972b09776cd255fa0.jpg
If Jesus asked this for them that did this to Him what do you think He asks The Father for you?

• This is Worthy 2

This is tough when you just want to make it all better for people and we are powerless except for prayer and we cling to pray being the answer.

wwhy do we suffer I have a few ideas from Scripture I will offer to you and then prayer. Threre once was a guy talking to another guy about suffering both of these men suffered in major ways at different times. The first guy lost his family, his flocks and herds and it kept going until he had hit bottom. The sevond Man was named Jesus and did He ever know about suffering. During their conversation  Christ open heaven for Job and the Lord’s answer to why we suffer  was to reveal Himself to us. Nowhere do we learn of Christ then in suffering. We also learn about ourselves.. it’s like a house in a downpour no better way to learn if you have leaks that you can repair. Another reason these things happen is for the Christians around you it is their opportunity as the Body of Christ to rally round the broken, hurting a chance for us to really lean on Him. I must be come less that He becomes more are but  a few reasons. God bless.

holy Father I come to your throne of Grace Lord because you have the words of  eternal life and you love us but you are also  faithful, merciful and with healing in your wings Lord. These folks have had this corrosive Trouble for some time and need relief Lord in whatever form you deem best. Lord may we come out of our lions den with greater faith ,more praises  and we thank you before hand because of who we know you are and you deserve or thanks whatever your answer is. Don’t let us give up or become discouraged. We need spiritual eyes to see that you are right behind the seen world working where there isn’t a lot of praises because we don’t see you. Open our eyes as you did Jacob that we may see the two camps of ministering angels you have to minister to us and four us. Please Lord open our eyes. Thank you in your Holy Sons name. Amen

12 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Sorry for your pain. Praying for you. 

Sign in to follow this