• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,900
  • Content Per Day:  3.26
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

The crucifixion of Christ was not Satan's plan, it was God's.

If you've been taught otherwise you have been misled.

Satan's plan was for Christ to forgo the Cross.

Do I need to post Scripture's?

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Yes i think you need to post scriptures that satan wanted to prevent Jesus from being executed..

You do not need to post that God's plan was for Jesus to be executed. The Bible is clear about that.. But just because it was Gods plan does not mean it did not become satans plan too..

17 minutes ago, Adstar said:

Yes i think you need to post scriptures that satan wanted to prevent Jesus from being executed..

You do not need to post that God's plan was for Jesus to be executed. The Bible is clear about that.. But just because it was Gods plan does not mean it did not become satans plan too..

Do you have Scriptures to support your claim, Ads?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Hello all,  

If satan had known the plan of God ... he would have never ever nailed Christ to that cross ... well Christ allowed him to.  A created being ... satan ... did not know the plans of an infinite God who created him.  

Man was he surprised when Christ rose, three days later, having defeated death and the grave, with ALL POWER IN HIS HANDS !!!!

Hallelujah God ... i worship YOU !

• Praise God! 2

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

This is a snip from Grace to You (John McAuthur) 

Sinister Players in the Sovereign Plan of Redemption

The death of Jesus Christ was God’s plan. Jesus Christ is God’s Lamb. He did not die because Satan had a plan. He did not die because the Jews had a plan, or Judas had a plan. He died because God had a plan. He died on schedule – on God’s schedule”  God’s Passover Lamb !!

The article is soooooo Good ... way to much to copy and paste here :)

===========================

Hello all,  

If satan had known the plan of God ... he would have never ever nailed Christ to that cross ... well Christ allowed him to.  A created being ... satan ... did not know the plans of an infinite God who created him.  

Man was he surprised when Christ rose, three days later, having defeated death and the grave, with ALL POWER IN HIS HANDS !!!!

• Well Said! 1

18 minutes ago, DustyRoad said:

The 53rd chapter of the book of Isaiah contains one prophecy about the Lord and his crucifixion. This wasn't a secret --- God told the world long before this came to pass.

Yes. Blind Guides our Lord called the religious leaders. Paul elaborates on the problem.

Rom 9:30-33
(30)  What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith.
(31)  But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, has not attained to the law of righteousness.
(32)  Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone;
(33)  As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believes on him shall not be ashamed.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,556
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  9

Satan knew Gods plan because he read isa 53. But his plan I think was to scare Jesus by the things he had to suffer and turn away from the cross. Remember Jesus said he could call on legions of Angel's to fight for him. But christ fulfill Gods will.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,185
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  02/19/1971

2 hours ago, Jayee said:

Hello all,  

To add onto this great response. Scripture says he made satan and all his princes look silly as he hung publicly being mocked and tortured bringing salvation to mankind. In his weakness he stripped them of their power

Col 2:15  And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross.

• Well Said! 1

1 hour ago, Wayne222 said:

Satan knew Gods plan because he read isa 53. But his plan I think was to scare Jesus by the things he had to suffer and turn away from the cross. Remember Jesus said he could call on legions of Angel's to fight for him. But christ fulfill Gods will.

Yes, we see the work of Satan to tempt Jesus when He was in the wilderness for 40 days. The fourth time Jesus says "Get thee hence, Satan", and His response is much the same when temptation comes through Peter seeking to dissuade Him from the events mentioned that include His death. This time Jesus says, "Get thee behind Me, Satan."  

Some have questioned how God could die, getting confused over the relationship of the Father, Son , and Holy Spirit, and offering instead the idea that because Jesus is God, and God is eternal and therefore cannot die, that Jesus didn't really die on the Cross. 

The big problem with that unbiblical theory is that if Jesus didn't really die then no all sufficient, perpetual, providential sacrifice for our sin has been made.

I have stood my ground on this because the whole point of the incarnation of God in the Person of Christ was to die for the sins of the world.

Heb 9:15-16
(15)  And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.
(16)  For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  772
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,929
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Michael37 said:

The crucifixion of Christ was not Satan's plan, it was God's.

If you've been taught otherwise you have been misled.

Satan's plan was for Christ to forgo the Cross.

Do I need to post Scripture's?

Satan entered Judas, do i hv to quote verse ?