• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,039
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

28 minutes ago, Billiards Ball said:

Don't attack the Qu'ran (even though it is filled with holes) but explain the gospel. Ask her "Are you 100% sure you'll get to Heaven?" then explain your assurance, Muslims have no assurance.

absolutely right on not attacking the Qur'an.    It contradicts itself all through it....   because it is not printed in the chronological order that it was given to Mohammad.   Once you see the correct order; and you see that by reading Bukhari's hadiths; it is easy to see that Mohammad's ideas and the way he tried to spread Islam changed when he was forced to leave Mecca and went to Medina...   there he became a war lord so to speak.   Many Muslims are like a lot of Christian Lights in that they really haven't read much of anything outside the Qur'an and the way it's written you can kind of pick and choose what you want.....   and you have to pretty much listen to the Imam's and clerics for instruction.....   sort of like the Catholics.

If you take a Muslim which is so called moderate and really teach him/her what Islam is he/she could either become your best friend or your worst enemy if they still buy into the whole Islamic thing...  No one who deeply understands Islam is moderate.....    but one must be careful in how you approach them for if they don't buy into Jesus being the son of God you can very easily radicalize them into understanding they are mandated to participate in jihad when the imams declare it is time to do so.    

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,039
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

and unfortunately I have done this twice in the last 20 years....    both times I was really not led by the Holy Spirit to deal with it and was just doing it on my own....  turned out I wasn't nearly the hot shot I perceived myself to be.   

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/1/2019 at 10:48 AM, other one said:

and unfortunately I have done this twice in the last 20 years....    both times I was really not led by the Holy Spirit to deal with it and was just doing it on my own....  turned out I wasn't nearly the hot shot I perceived myself to be.   

I recently "got into" Islam for an hour with a Muslim, while going back and back and back to the clear gospel. Unfortunately, Islam and Rome train their folks INTENSELY in lacking assurance and choosing good works about the living God.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

On 9/28/2019 at 12:38 PM, AngelInTraining93 said:

Hello family, I have a question. How can I convert a Muslim to Christianity? I have a friend and coworker who demonstrates uncommon kindness, however she is a dedicated Muslim. What can I do to prove to her that Jesus is King of Kings? I may meet her for coffee to day, please arm me with information!

You cant convert her to Christianity. You should be prepared but people dont care how much you know until they know how much you care. Ask yourself instead how can I show this woman I care about her as a person. Christs love acting through you might win her over. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  904
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,642
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

How did it go?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  904
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,642
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

The best way to witness to all is with sincere love.

In convincing others about Jesus, you may only be able to plant seeds

that could grow in them.

Give them answers they can't question

and questions they can't answer...

which presupposes you have studied and are prepared

rather than looking at the last minute for quick answers.

Also be prepared for religious hostility towards Christ.

And towards you for suggesting what they believe is wrong.

Especially Islam... I've known Muslims who are kind and even 

see your good intentions trying to witness to them... but they are trained

(especially the more devout) that there are Muslims and there are infidels (period).

Our Gospel (to them) is an attempt to convert them to satan.

There are lesser devotees in Islam who are unaware of this...

Dr. Bob Morey, Salmon Rushdie, Dr. Chuck Missler have all written some very eye opening

books on the subject.

• 7 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 9/28/2019 at 12:38 PM, AngelInTraining93 said:

Hello family, I have a question. How can I convert a Muslim to Christianity? I have a friend and coworker who demonstrates uncommon kindness, however she is a dedicated Muslim. What can I do to prove to her that Jesus is King of Kings? I may meet her for coffee to day, please arm me with information!

I think you should tell her to listen to David wood on youtube. He talks all about islam. You could do some research yourself, and then come at her with verses that don't make sense. A lot in the quran doesn't make sense like there being a mother of the book.