• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/08/1989

Kindly help me understand the best I can do, daily if possible, to exprience spiritual guidance in my life. I've been always praying but still feels low.

Am worried.. Am I on the wrong way?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

Reading the bible and prayer would be my suggestion.   When you read the bible, don't overdo it, read a chapter, study it, reflect on it, and absorb what you have read.  Also, always pray and ask for understanding before you read.

God bless

• Well Said! 2

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,299
  • Content Per Day:  1.72
  • Days Won:  0

What do you mean, to 'daily experience spiritual guidence'?

Are you expecting a deep echo voice to tell you not those socks!

Do you know the 10 commandments? Can you seek to live while following them?

Jesus said if you Love me you will obey Me., keep My commandments.

Jesus sumed the 10C into Love God and Love others. What stops you trying to do this.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

Spiritual growth is almost impossible to measure on a daily time-frame.   It can be better measured as you look back over time to see how you have grown in Christ by noticing how the Holy Spirit has changed you.

You will have hills and valley's in your life, the hills for rejoicing and the valley's for learning and trusting.  Keep applying scripture to your life, listen to His quiet voice guiding you and never compare yourself to another Christian.  We are all at different stages of our personal growth in Him.  I have found that when I don't "feel" His hand in my life is because He is allowing me to walk by myself to show me that I can take a few more steps then I could before, just like when you let go of a baby's hand and allow them to walk by themselves.  It is all the same learning curve we go through.

• Well Said! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, Jackson Shem said:

Kindly help me understand the best I can do, daily if possible, to exprience spiritual guidance in my life. I've been always praying but still feels low.

Shalom Jackson

The Bible is the book that will guide you on this matter. By immersing yourself in His Word, you will discover spiritual growth, peace, healing, wisdom and understanding... 

To learn how to hear from God when reading the Bible and how to grow from reading it regulary, check out this short guide here

Love & Shalom 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

On 9/30/2019 at 5:40 AM, Jackson Shem said:

I've been always praying but still feels low.

Hi Jackson, 

As others have recommended, reflective bible study and praying are both essential for growth as a Christian believer. More time spent in earnest communication with the Lord will help your relationship with Him. Being a believer doesn't make you immune to life's ups and downs as you are already aware. It's a day to day thing, and as Christians, we can't expect mountain top experiences of continual 'blissed out' joy. It just isn't practical to think this is how faith in Christ is. One thing we can expect however, is peace of mind in the midst of storms. Jesus has promised this to us in His word. God bless you as you continue in Him. 

Isaiah 26:3 3Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.  KJV

John 14:27 27Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.  KJV

John 16:33 33These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.  KJV

Colossians 3:15 15And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.  KJV

• Thanks 1