• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

I understand what you’re saying 

I worked a long time in solitude and it does get lonely and you start wondering about your social life and missing out and you think that others are having more fun.

i was very motivated by my job and loved what I do (I’m a stay at home mom for now until I go back to work)

i have learned going through my own difficulties that people are drama and bring about their own stress and problems that you may not see, especially “worldly people”

A great place to start in terms of socializing is frequenting a church!

thats where you can begin to make friends. Churches plan gatherings and events outside Sunday sermons and often by age groups. That’s a start! 

you can check out your local library for different weekly events they plan  for adults that involve socializing 

many people use social media like “meetup” that networking site has faith based groups 

I’ll be honest my best relationships have been with those with whom I share faith. 

i can’t seem to be connected with nonbelievers anymore. 

but above all take it to God about what you feel that you are missing and see what He tells you!!

• 8 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 10/2/2019 at 1:16 PM, Sharms said:

I have a job whereby I work alone. I'm not self employed but I'm the only employee in my location. It has been tough trying to stay self motivated and it is also tough not having any coworkers. How can I stay motivated and still have a productive day even when I feel somewhat isolated? 

Make good use of time and remember work hours are work hours. You can get off from work and spend time with people. I also spend most of the time at my work alone.