• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,280
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  2

Just now, saved34 said:

Oooh, I thought the Lord would not forgive willful sin, especially in light of your wrong interpretation of Hebrews 10:26. 

I do agree that they repented. 

It wasn't willful with Peter, but he will forgive if they confess it.

5 minutes ago, saved34 said:

Lol I want to check that out. Maybe pm me a link. Our issues were mainly KJV onlyism. All the other issues are basically the same as you and I have. 

Even non members can access the video link at Narrow Way, but I will see if I can get you a direct link.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  1,185
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  02/19/1971

4 minutes ago, Firm Foundation said:

By the way, Peter's sin wasn't willful.

Paul called him out on it and said Peter knew better, but he was scared to offend a few Jewish big shots.

Gal 2:11  When Cephas came to Antioch, I opposed him to his face, because he stood condemned.

Gal 2:12  For before certain men came from James, he used to eat with the Gentiles. But when they arrived, he began to draw back and separate himself from the Gentiles because he was afraid of those who belonged to the circumcision group.

Gal 2:13  The other Jews joined him in his hypocrisy, so that by their hypocrisy even Barnabas was led astray.

Just now, saved34 said:

Paul called him out on it and said Peter knew better, but he was scared to offend a few Jewish big shots.

Gal 2:11  When Cephas came to Antioch, I opposed him to his face, because he stood condemned.

Gal 2:12  For before certain men came from James, he used to eat with the Gentiles. But when they arrived, he began to draw back and separate himself from the Gentiles because he was afraid of those who belonged to the circumcision group.

Gal 2:13  The other Jews joined him in his hypocrisy, so that by their hypocrisy even Barnabas was led astray.

It doesn't say he recognized it as sin.  I don't believe he did.

1 minute ago, Firm Foundation said:

Even non members can access the video link at Narrow Way, but I will see if I can get you a direct link.

Ok I will check your site out again. Brother I did get a good laugh when I saw it was all the same guys from here that hate OSAS. You guys feel like you are persecuted so bad that you needed a new site? Some of you even use words like this discussion grieves you. I don’t know brother. Lol

2 minutes ago, saved34 said:

Ok I will check your site out again. Brother I did get a good laugh when I saw it was all the same guys from here that hate OSAS. You guys feel like you are persecuted so bad that you needed a new site? Some of you even use words like this discussion grieves you. I don’t know brother. Lol

False doctrine does grieve me.

8 minutes ago, Firm Foundation said:

It wasn't willful with Peter, but he will forgive if they confess it.

According to your interpretation there remains no more sacrifice for willful sin. (Which is wrong). Paul said Peter stood condemned because he previously ate with the Gentiles until a certain group came around. He clearly knew what he was doing.

• Brilliant! 1

9 minutes ago, saved34 said:

According to your interpretation there remains no more sacrifice for willful sin. (Which is wrong). Paul said Peter stood condemned because he previously ate with the Gentiles until a certain group came around. He clearly knew what he was doing.

According to my interpretation, you are not automatically covered.  I should know my own interpretation.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

50 minutes ago, saved34 said:

Lol I want to check that out. Maybe pm me a link. Our issues were mainly KJV onlyism. All the other issues are basically the same as you and I have. 

You must be referring to Buteros “ Chapel Of Lucky Repentance” Where Lip Service is paid to the Blood Of Jesus , But their true Faith is in Lucky Repentance. If the word “Grace” is “ ever”  mentioned, it was done by accident .

“ Lucky Repentance” works kinda like this : The day that the best Christian That ever Lived- Paul- was beheaded, had he had a dirty thought and did not have the “ Luck” to repent real fast before he was beheaded, he would be in Hell this very moment.....

Buteros site is a place to frequent if you count the Blood Of Christ as Worthless, never mention God’s Grace through Faith that saves ,and Lucky Repentance  over-rides anything else in the Universe......

Some Of Buteros fans come in here in the same manner that the Jews of Paul’s Day did.....they often come here “ to spy out our liberty”.

• Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

If I murder and rape 1000 times a day, can I go to Heaven if I repent Before I die?

• Oy Vey! 1