• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

2 hours ago, Cletus said:

yes very true.  and i am glad you pointed this out because  its also true that even here on this forum some promote repentance isnt needed because its... "all covered".  and they even promote the teachers who promote the heresy a "genuine christian"  would not stand for. 

some of which will and have thumbs upped and worthy-ied your words here and elsewhere. 

false teaching is rampant and it needs to be addressed.  its way more common than many realize and its creeping into western churches.  even those that are well known to teach "sound doctrine" 

false teaching is rampant and it needs to be addressed.  its way more common than many realize and its creeping into western churches

I agree , how do we get rid of false gospels that add “ but ya gotta repent from sins” to Paul’s Gospel Of Grace ? How do we make people see that knowing all of your sins are on the Cross and you can never be condemned as Jesus said, does not promote licentiousness but promotes a Love for God that brings out a natural obedience? Lets unite to fight sin God’s Way-Grace.Are you with me?  

• Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Let me know when you are ready to join me in my universe of Jesus Plus Nothing.

My Universe believes... 

YOUR universe huh? Hmm. 

Although Paul and myself have very little in common

Yes, I think you're probably right about this. 

So, there will be no reconciliation or willingness to admit any mistakes on you behalf at all?  Okay then, fine. Continue on your way, fight with the brethern and provoke them - refining them until they join your universe (if you can).  Fill your boots.

I certainly won't be bothering you again. 

Fortunately for you , you have insulted me at a time when I am trying to be more civil...I am looking for a new golfing partner.....what do you say? We’ll let bygones be bygones.......

• Haha 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  319
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0

There is no Gospel revealing a false gospel of works, there is the work that Jesus Christ came to do, and finished, there is example in Him to follow, because then we would receive the same Spirit of the Son into us, and we then would resist the talkers in this life, who touch not one of the commandments with their hands, they only speak and do not, as Jesus testified for us...

Luke 11:46 And he said, Woe unto you also, ye lawyers! for ye lade men with burdens grievous to be borne, and ye yourselves touch not the burdens with one of your fingers.

Jesus did everything well, we know when Christ is in us the same way, when we are not morally abandoned, when we talk against doing what is right, all the right ways of the Lord, I wonder if we show support for God or for the wicked one..

Mark 7:37 And were beyond measure astonished, saying, He hathdone all things well: he maketh both the deaf to hear, and the dumb to speak.

Acts 13:10 And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?

2 Corinthians 13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

2 Corinthians 13:7 Now I pray to God that ye do no evil; not that we should appear approved, but that ye should do that which is honest, though we be as reprobates.

Titus 1:16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

6 hours ago, Tzephanyahu said:

Yes, I think you're probably right about this. 

So, there will be no reconciliation or willingness to admit any mistakes on you behalf at all?  Okay then, fine. Continue on your way, fight with the brethern and provoke them - refining them until they join your universe (if you can).  Fill your boots.

I certainly won't be bothering you again. 

I certainly hope you won't, because this is a violation of the terms of service. Doing so again will result in your removal from this thread. Please keep that in mind going forward.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  903
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

Forty-three pages of this endless argle-bargle, and no one's mind has been changed. Crazy, ain't it?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, John Robinson said:

Forty-three pages of this endless argle-bargle, and no one's mind has been changed. Crazy, ain't it?

But think of all the people out there that never even “ hear” about the Gospel Of Grace? People we will never know until we see them on the Other Side.People are being exposed to good teaching that I guarantee they are not getting anyplace else .I attended a Methodist Church where all I got was a brain full of mush- Jesus Saves But Then you must be “worthy”.If you have unrepented sins on your record when you die , you are damned.What a relief to get the weight of “ religion” off of my shoulders.I discovered that Jesus really DOES save! He is looking for TRUST - not perfection! “ The Righteous shall LIVE by FAITH” . What a gift to learn how to REST in His Finished Work at the Cross ( a direct command from God, btw) Learning how to be a Free Man in Christ , abandoning the BS of trying to make myself “ worthy” and realizing that we are “MADE  WORTHY”by the “Blood of the Lamb”.The viewers, silent or otherwise at least have the chance to be exposed to the fact that religion ( Jesus Saves- BUT) is the opposite of Christianity ( Jesus Saves.PERIOD ) There are few that change their minds here, that is true ,but to get hold of somebody out there who hasn’t been ruined yet by performance- based, self-righteousness “ Juda-Anity”, That tries to combine a Law and Grace that God will not accept — that is what is important.

Edited by Blood Bought 1953
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  1,185
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  02/19/1971

4 hours ago, John Robinson said:

We don’t know what God is doing behind the scenes. There was a time when I believed one way and my own mind was changed at a later date. 

Be prayerful. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  1,185
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  02/19/1971

1 hour ago, maryjayne said:

so do you also use the term Jewish and Christians as well for someone like me who is of Jewish descent but also a Christian?

Honest question, its not a distinction I have seen before.

I don’t know if @Betha is using this distinction, but you are now a part of the new humanity in Christ. Jew and Gentiles merged in the Church. We are distinguished from Jew and Gentile. 

Eph 2:14  For he himself is our peace, who has made the two groups one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility,

Eph 2:15  by setting aside in his flesh the law with its commands and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one new humanity out of the two, thus making peace,

1Co 10:32  Do not cause anyone to stumble, whether Jews, Greeks or the church of God—

I’m always amazed and grateful  to see a believing Jew. You are actually apart of a small remnant that believes today. The majority are blinded during this time of the Gentiles. 

Rom 11:25  I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in,

You are apart of a small remnant that believes today. Before our Lord comes back and reestablish Israel. 
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,204
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

But think of all the people out there that never even “ hear” about the Gospel Of Grace? People we will never know until we see them on the Other Side.People are being exposed to good teaching that I guarantee they are not getting anyplace else .I attended a Methodist Church where all I got was a brain full of mush- Jesus Saves But Then you must be “worthy”. If you have unrepentant sins on your record when you die , you are damned.What a relief to get the weight of “ religion” off of my shoulders.

It was an old Baptist preacher who thought the same thing Blood, and added a short gospel message at the end of a small funeral.
I heard it then for the first time, after thirty years in a very religious but false church. From a faithful truth teaching sower of seed.
That seed he planted soon was watered, grew and a child was born. Again.
Don't ever stop preaching truth/light Blood.
Might wanna consider a new bedside manner, though.................default_cool2.gif.2ff38548108cbaa8ad629644a3f24d1b.gif

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1