IGNORED

Golden Retrievers & Husky meet tiny baby kittens!

Debp

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,014
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,265
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

This is really something....amazing how gentle these big dogs are to the tiny babies.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  1,123
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  0

I had two Goldens. One was field-trained to do nearly impossible things. Taught only by hand signals without any voice commands, the one would sit looking into your eyes waiting to be given his "hunting" assignment. Pointing to a destination, he would go into the field and retrieve what he could not initially see, bring it back, drop it at your feet, sit, and avidly wait for the next adventure. He would have given his life for me.

Both dogs died within three months of each other; it was heartbreaking. A picture hangs in my living room of a 15th century soldier. He lays in his cot in full armor, with his sword along his side. He is dead. His Golden Retriever sits at attention by his bedside waiting for its next command.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  1,123
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, Sonshine☀️ said:

Oh, Coliseum.  Our Father gave us a most beautiful thing when He created dogs—He created them especially to provide companionship, comfort, and best of

all—unconditional love!  My dog, Jessi Blue, is one of my “bestest” friends.

D98D09B3-0CEE-4582-869D-99D3ACC175FE.gif.e86dc7c01c2219555c4d639bfd8bac01.gif

A young girl about eight years old was seen in the store petting a dog, talking to it, and smiling from ear to ear. Her parents stood to the side as they watched her. The parents were very moved and the mother began to cry. It was the very first time they heard their autistic daughter speak in full sentences. 

Dogs do not know the beauty they can inhabit in someone's life that make others beautiful too.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,014
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,265
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

8 hours ago, Coliseum said:

A picture hangs in my living room of a 15th century soldier. He lays in his cot in full armor, with his sword along his side. He is dead. His Golden Retriever sits at attention by his bedside waiting for its next command.

That reminds me of the amazing true story of Hachi, a Japanese dog.   Hachi would accompany his owner, a professor, to the train station every day!   Then when the train would return at the end of the work day, Hachi would go to the train station waiting for his owner.

One day his owner had a heart attack and died at his job.   

Hachi faithfully went to the train station every day for ten years!!!  Always waiting for his owner to return.    Hachi finally died.

There is a very good movie called Hachi.   Please try to see it, I cried at the end but it is a beautiful movie starring Richard Gere. 

Hachi is a hero in Japan and set forth as an example of faithfulness.   There are even some statues as a memorial to him.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hachikō

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hachi:_A_Dog's_Tale

• Thanks 1