• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  120
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/05/1968

This professor explains my view on hastening death. https://www.bibleodyssey.org/en/people/related-articles/suicide-in-the-bible

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,515
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  11

9 minutes ago, TraceMalin said:

This professor explains my view on hastening death. https://www.bibleodyssey.org/en/people/related-articles/suicide-in-the-bible

Trace are you set on this, or are you giving God room to work? I am still praying for your healing, Brother.

14 minutes ago, Jubilea said:

Trace are you set on this, or are you giving God room to work? I am still praying for your healing, Brother.

I'm just lasting as long as I can last and God knows how long that is. 

• Praying! 2

56 minutes ago, TraceMalin said:

I'm just lasting as long as I can last and God knows how long that is. 

All I know is that God has not abandoned you or forgotten you. He brings you to my mind often for prayer.

"But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall." Malachi 4: 2

May God manifest this in you.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  38
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  8,700
  • Content Per Day:  3.93
  • Days Won:  64

Praying for u.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

On 10/4/2019 at 3:31 PM, TraceMalin said:

Several of my friends had been bent and every one had been fine after treatment. I felt like the God who showed His presence in my life rescuing me from extraordinary circumstances was going to be with me like all the other times. I said a prayer and felt peace.

Trace I want to apologize because I couldn't read this whole post until tonight. I told you about my eyes, sometimes it's really bad. I can only read short things.

Monday I'm finally going to an eye doc. I hope he can fix me.

When I read your first post on this thread several feelings came over me. The first is you are not supposed to die. Reality supports it too. Look at how many members are concerned about you. I've never seen this before in the 6 yrs I'm here. I was wondering what happened to Sonya, I thought maybe she left you. I see I feared for naught. You told her to leave and she won't. Brother I say God has a plan for you. It's up to you to discover it.  Did I tell you about when I lost my car I was crushed by that. I have always had a car. I expected God to make sure that car out lived me. But He didn't. That happened in 2012. I was in mourning over my car for more yrs than I know. I didn't want to accept that I'll most likely never own a car again. Oh man, as far as I was concerned I would have rather died. Big deal right, but I can't walk without the walker neither. I even asked my doc for the drugs they give terminally ill patients so I could end me. And I was serious. My doc wouldn't do it. Well, a few more years went by and I accepted no car, not being able to walk normal; all I have left is the Internet and my life online. I guess this is life, unless all of you are bots. LOL It has taken 7 yrs but I no longer will kill myself. I'll wait for God to call me, my life belongs to Him anyway. It always did. I'm sure that God has more things for you on earth, Trace. I just don't know what they are. However, I feel that as long as you are depressed because God shifted your gears you won't be able to enjoy anything at all no matter what it may be. We who know God almighty are blessed immensely simply because we know Him. I hope I'm helping you, someday it might be you helping someone else who feels there's no more reason to live.

God Bless

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praying! 1

I've listened and looked at some videos online, but I haven't called him. 

Edited by TraceMalin

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  1,123
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

28 minutes ago, TraceMalin said:

I've listened and looked at some videos online, but I haven't called him. 

Perhaps Trace, it is wise to not leave any stone unturned. Exhaust every avenue. The man lifted to the roof by his faithful friends was healed Jesus said---"By their faith." Sounds strange to go into a river and dip yourself seven times, but there was healing. Only remembering that Jesus is the One who ultimately is in control. God bless you. 

• Thumbs Up 1

37 minutes ago, Coliseum said:

The man lifted to the roof by his faithful friends was healed Jesus said---"By their faith."

Exactly! Oh, that more brothers and sisters would see this. That passage comes to my mind s0 often when I am praying for others. Our prayer in faith does make a difference! One of my former pastors used to say, "Lord, we lift these requests to you on the stretchers of our prayers." 

Luke 5  (NASB says stretcher, KJV says bed, couch)
17.  And it came to pass on a certain day, as he was teaching, that there were Pharisees and doctors of the law sitting by, which were come out of every town of Galilee, and Judaea, and Jerusalem: and the power of the Lord was present to heal them.
18.  And, behold, men brought in a bed a man which was taken with a palsy: and they sought means to bring him in, and to lay him before him.
19.  And when they could not find by what way they might bring him in because of the multitude, they went upon the housetop, and let him down through the tiling with his couch into the midst before Jesus.
20.  And when he saw their faith, he said unto him, Man, thy sins are forgiven thee.
21.  And the scribes and the Pharisees began to reason, saying, Who is this which speaketh blasphemies? Who can forgive sins, but God alone?
22.  But when Jesus perceived their thoughts, he answering said unto them, What reason ye in your hearts?
23.  Whether is easier, to say, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Rise up and walk?
24.  But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power upon earth to forgive sins, (he said unto the sick of the palsy,) I say unto thee, Arise, and take up thy couch, and go into thine house.
25.  And immediately he rose up before them, and took up that whereon he lay, and departed to his own house, glorifying God.

God's will for His people is health and wholeness of spirit, soul, and body.

May God cause His intercessors here to reach out by faith and agreement to take hold of Trace's "stretcher," and by faith lift him to the LORD for healing. God IS able and willing.

(And Trace, you would give more people opportunity to gather around you in prayer, if you'd put post a simple thread in the Prayer Request forum.) 

Edited by Jubilea
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

16 hours ago, Abdicate said:

contact Thurman Scrivner if you want to be healed.

Hi Abdicate,  I want to ask a serious question. Why do you believe this man Thurman has a real healing gift? What convinced you.

Ever hear of Kenneth E. Hagin. I learned of him in 1991. I read many of his short books and I was intrigued. A couple of yrs later I went to hear him preach several times. I became convinced the Holy Spirit was with him at his lectures. I never saw anyone get healed but I believe he had the gift based on all the people at his meetings who said they saw it happen. Unfortunately K Hagin passed on in 2004. I know that sooner or later the Lord will raise up a new healing minster. That's where my question is coming from. If you think it's Thurman, why