• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  452
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

18 hours ago, Sonshine☀️ said:

I believe we are supposed to be keeping our eyes on Israel (Jerusalem).

Luke 21:20-22 King James Version (KJV)

20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

Yes, Jerusalem will be in the center of it. Netanyahu just stated that an attack from Iran us imminent - probaly in a couole weeks! Since Trump is pulling troops out of Syria, Israel feels like we don't have their back. We do, just pulling out if Syria. But Turkey just bombed the Kurds in spite of it all. Many Israel nations, I believe ten will come againat Israel, since I do believe the Beast manifested as Islam.

On 10/8/2019 at 7:18 PM, Heybro said:

Ronald, what is it that you think you have to fix on a daily basis? Jesus has already done it, He said, "It is finished." Our response then is to live our lives daily unto Him, repent, keep short accounts, and be ever looking unto Jesus, The Author and Finisher of our faith. God bless.

"It is finished" referres to His First Coming, to die for our sins and resurrect from the dead, opening up the gates of heaven, ushering in Salvatuom by Grace.

Does it look to you that God is finished with mankind? His ultimate plan is to rid the world of sin and evil, leaving only His own -- the meek shall inherit the earth. A Great Tribulation period precedes the Millennial Kingdom. Then another brief episode with Satan and sin after the 1000 years ... then a new heaven and a new earth, for all former Things will pass away. 

No, He is not finished. Finished with the construct of the way to salvation, by Grace through faith in Christ. But JUDGMENT DAY is yet to come.

Edited by RonaldBruno
Spelling
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,360
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

Ronald, when Jesus said, "It is finished," I believe that He was saying that the work which He was sent to do, was completed, there can be no argument regarding that fact. Is there still more work to be done, YES, that too is very obvious, we just have to look around us to see the absolute mess this world is in. We, who like Jesus, having a "heart" for the lost, need to be about His business, but we can't save the world, every man must stand, or fall, according to the life decision he must ultimately make, prayerfully, BEFORE that great and awesome day.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  772
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,934
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

On 10/5/2019 at 11:06 PM, RonaldBruno said:

The Second Coming will come suddenly. For many years I thought that the trumpet events would be the last warnings before the last trumpet sounded. If that were so, it would not surprise us

That will brilliantly DEBUNK all the theories that rapture will take place at the last trump of a series of trumpet events as many have figured out. I think it will be very informative if you make a separate thread about this.

Edited by R. Hartono

38 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

That will brilliantly DEBUNK all the theories that rapture will take place at the last trump of a series of trumpet events as many have figured out. I think it will be very informative if you make a separate thread about this.

It's a conundrum. I have mixed thoughts, I really expected the GT to have started by 2018. It is not easy to debunk any one of the many views in the end times scenario. I have been for a long time, a Mid-tribber, thinking that we must go through the first six trumpets, the last warnings, and at the sound of the awventh, we would be raptured. Some think the last trumpet to be not a part of that series, but either separate (of God) Lord in a series blown during the Feast If Trumpets, just prior to Yom Kippur.

But they are blown by angels, they are not blown on earth. They are blown in heaven - outside of time. We are shown each episode for perspective as we read through Revelation, but the events are not chronological. The trumpets could be blown rapidly as the orders are released and then death and destruction accumulating on earth.

The Pre-Tribbers say nothing precedes the rapture supported by several verses, one if which is "As in the days of Noah". The other main point they hammer is that God will not appoint us to wrath. But the Wrath is within the Seven Bowls. Then they are wrapped up in the 70th Week of Daniel and the building of a new Temple - which I do not agree with. 

The Post -Tribbers have us enduring the whole GT and they have their list of arguments too. Certainly we would be appointed to wrath, if they were correct, whether we died or persevered through it, we get saved - but wow, who wants to witness all that? I would prefer not having to go through any of it.

Honestly, I am unsure, therefore, cannot debunk any view - except an Amillennial view, which I do not care to suffer.

"When they say Peace and Safety, sudden destruction comes upon them ..." And who can say that now, the U.S., the world, Israel? Since Israel is at the center of the GT, they would have to be saying it. A Peace Treaty was supposed to be a signal. The Obama Iranian Nuclear Deal was really a treaty but not ratified by Congress so was not labeled one. That was done on May 22, 2015. 3 1/2 years from that brings us to Nov. 2, 2018. Nothing happened so that wasn't it. The Trump Administration authored an Israeli-Palestinian Peace Plan, "Peace and Prosperity" set to start on June 22, 2019, but since he recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel in 2017 and would move the Embassy to Jerusalem, the Palestinians, led by Abbas, cut ties with Trump. Who can really satisfy them. Israel has given up much land and it will never be enough. They want Israel annihilated (as do the Iranians and much of the Islamic world) and Jerusalem as their Capital.

So peace and safety apparently is futile in that region. ???

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  772
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,934
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

16 minutes ago, RonaldBruno said:

It's a conundrum. I have mixed thoughts, I really expected the GT to have started by 2018. It is not easy to debunk any one of the many views in the end times scenario. I have been for a long time, a Mid-tribber, thinking that we must go through the first six trumpets, the last warnings, and at the sound of the awventh, we would be raptured. Some think the last trumpet to be not a part of that series, but either separate (of God) Lord in a series blown during the Feast If Trumpets, just prior to Yom Kippur.

But they are blown by angels, they are not blown on earth. They are blown in heaven - outside of time. We are shown each episode for perspective as we read through Revelation, but the events are not chronological. The trumpets could be blown rapidly as the orders are released and then death and destruction accumulating on earth.

The Pre-Tribbers say nothing precedes the rapture supported by several verses, one if which is "As in the days of Noah". The other main point they hammer is that God will not appoint us to wrath. But the Wrath is within the Seven Bowls. Then they are wrapped up in the 70th Week of Daniel and the building of a new Temple - which I do not agree with. 

The Post -Tribbers have us enduring the whole GT and they have their list of arguments too. Certainly we would be appointed to wrath, if they were correct, whether we died or persevered through it, we get saved - but wow, who wants to witness all that? I would prefer not having to go through any of it.

Honestly, I am unsure, therefore, cannot debunk any view - except an Amillennial view, which I do not care to suffer.

"When they say Peace and Safety, sudden destruction comes upon them ..." And who can say that now, the U.S., the world, Israel? Since Israel is at the center of the GT, they would have to be saying it. A Peace Treaty was supposed to be a signal. The Obama Iranian Nuclear Deal was really a treaty but not ratified by Congress so was not labeled one. That was done on May 22, 2015. 3 1/2 years from that brings us to Nov. 2, 2018. Nothing happened so that wasn't it. The Trump Administration authored an Israeli-Palestinian Peace Plan, "Peace and Prosperity" set to start on June 22, 2019, but since he recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel in 2017 and would move the Embassy to Jerusalem, the Palestinians, led by Abbas, cut ties with Trump. Who can really satisfy them. Israel has given up much land and it will never be enough. They want Israel annihilated (as do the Iranians and much of the Islamic world) and Jerusalem as their Capital.

The trumpet of rapture is not the same with the 7 trumpets of God wrath as the 7 trumpets was revealed later to John in patmos island

Peace will be secured for a short time when antichrist is launched to conquer the world with peace by the opening of the 1st seal.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

1 hour ago, RonaldBruno said:

We have all been through great disappointments in the Past, the Blood moons, Daniel's timeline, the 1988 thing, Harold camping, etc. They are all looking in the wrong place with the wrong glasses. I Agree with you on mid trib, though I am pre-wrath on the rapture. I encourage you to explore this in your study of revelation, when does Judgment and tribulation end and wrath begin. Then You will find your time of peace and safety.... Clue: it lasts for 3.5 days and everyone will be celebrating during that time, and then sudden destruction.

On 10/11/2019 at 10:52 AM, dhchristian said:

We have all been through great disappointments in the Past, the Blood moons, Daniel's timeline, the 1988 thing, Harold camping, etc. They are all looking in the wrong place with the wrong glasses. I Agree with you on mid trib, though I am pre-wrath on the rapture. I encourage you to explore this in your study of revelation, when does Judgment and tribulation end and wrath begin. Then You will find your time of peace and safety.... Clue: it lasts for 3.5 days and everyone will be celebrating during that time, and then sudden destruction.

I guess the Mid - Tribbers have various views within as well. The whole end time scenario is a Great Tribulation - seals, trumpets and bowls.

I am also a Pre-wrath adherent , since wrath comes in the Seven Bowls. It's also interesting that once the bowls are released, no one repents from that point onward, they curse and war against God. That's true insanity. The Church is gone along with The Restrainer/ Holy Spirit, so man is left to himself without restraint, without any good left, with no hope. Anger, hate, fear dominate the world with no where else to go, but down

Yes we are gone by that time - because we are not appointed to wrath. The seventh trumpet (The last), releases the seven bowls; so that would most likely fall in the middle, nut closer to the end. It could be that the bowls are released after 1260 days, leaving 75 days of wrath. It's not clear though. The TWO WITNESSES are supposed to preach to the Jews in the streets for 1260 days, then the Antichrist kills them and 3 days later they are resurrected. This event could be synchronized with the last trumpet/rapture.

The destruction from the Flood lasted forty days, then it stopped. So it is possible that the bowl events last that long as well, an extension of time added to the 1260 days.

??? 

Edited by RonaldBruno
Spelling

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

10 minutes ago, RonaldBruno said:

I guess the Mid - Tribbers have various views within as well. The whole end time scenario is a Great Tribulation - seals, trumpets and bowls.

I am also a Pre-wrath adherent , since wrath comes in the Seven Bowls. It's also interesting that once the bowls are released, no one repents from that point onward, they curse and war against God. That's true insanity. The Church is gone along with The Restrainer/ Holy Spirit, so man is left to himself without restraint, without any good left, with no hope. Anger, hate, fear dominate the world with no where else to go, but down

Yes we are gone by that time - because we are not appointed to wrath. The seventh trumpet (The last), releases the seven bowls; so that would most likely fall in the middle, nut closer to the end. It could be that the bowls are released after 1260 days, leaving 75 days of wrath. It's not clear though. The TWO WITNESSES are supposed to preach to the Jews in the streets for 1260 days, then the Antichrist kills them and 3 days later they are resurrected. This event could be synchronized with the last trumpet/rapture.

The destruction from the Flood lasted forty days, then it stopped. So it is possible that the bowl events last that long as well, an extension of time added to the 1260 days.

I Agree More than I disagree with you. The Only part I disagree with you on is the tie in of the beast from the Bottomless pit that kills the two witnesses, with the Antichrist. I see the beast from the bottomless pit as a distinct and separate beast in Revelation from the Antichrist... Very few agree with me on this, as it is not your standard eschatology. I see the Beast form the bottomless pit as Azazel, the fallen Angel chained in the bottomless pit or Tarturus.

1 hour ago, dhchristian said:

I Agree More than I disagree with you. The Only part I disagree with you on is the tie in of the beast from the Bottomless pit that kills the two witnesses, with the Antichrist. I see the beast from the bottomless pit as a distinct and separate beast in Revelation from the Antichrist... Very few agree with me on this, as it is not your standard eschatology. I see the Beast form the bottomless pit as Azazel, the fallen Angel chained in the bottomless pit or Tarturus.

I never said anything about the Beast coming from the bottomless pit. I think the Beast is a group of ten Islamic nations that the Anitchrist joins together "in one hour" to attack Israel.

I mentioned 200 million demon locusts and horsemen released from the Bottomless at the sound of the 5th Trumpet.