• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,604
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

2 hours ago, other one said:

those who believe that the Sons of God in Genesis chapter six are the sons of Seth.

It was latched onto by many and Augustine was most famous in promoting it. So RCC sees it this way.

Funny really how the 'reformers' shot themselves in the foot over banning much of the RCC scriptures while at the same time the RCC shot themselves by promoting 'sons of Seth'. Anyone with an ounce of study capable understanding can see that SONS OF GOD (bene ha-elohim) means exactly that. But few actually pick up the scriptures and read for themselves - it is so much easier to pick a 'comfy' theology and go with that. The other is 'so distasteful'.
So, coming to a town near you soon, will be some really distasteful stuff...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

The Sethite view rests solely on Matt 22:30 and Mark 12:25 where the angels in heaven do not marry.  Well that all sounds neat and tidy, but that myopic view discounts that fallen angelic beings are far more willing to do mischief than angels that remain loyal to Yahweh.  They are multi-dimensional creatures that have capabilities that far exceed anything most folks can imagine.  And screwing up genetics is probably one of the easier ones.  Folks really need to look at what angels, both fallen and not, are capable of in scripture.  They are some very powerful entities.  One angel alone killed 185,000 of the Assyrian army in one night without breaking a sweat.  2 Kings 19.  Singular angels control entire empires, Daniel 10, and angels war with each other over those empires.  

If it were not for the Holy Spirit restraining the fallen ones, the planet would probably be a wasteland a long time ago.   Well, one day the Holy Spirit is going to step aside and allow all hell to come forth upon the earth.  And so many are woefully ignorant of even the most basic elements of  what fallen angels will unleash once their hands are no longer tied.  It seems almost the entire population will follow after the antichrist / false messiah / son of perdition / dragon / beast character and wonder at who can make war with him.  Revelation 13:4.

The outline of the current war was laid out in Genesis 3:15.  The seed of the woman vs the seed of the serpent.  This is why the fallen angels corrupted the genetics of humans on the earth which led to the flood.  Screw up the genetics and the Messiah cannot come. Simple warfare tactics.    And to prevent as many as possible from salvation at the time fo the end, what better way than to screw up their genetics so they are no longer eligible for salvation.  Including those of the Hebrew people since it states in Hosea and Matthew that Messiah will not come again until they acknowledge their sin of rejecting Him the first time and petition for His return.

And it will happen again.  Daniel 2:43 and the final empire on the earth..... "they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men".  For that passage to have any meaning it implies that what is mingling with the seed of men is something other than the seed of men.  The very same thing of Genesis 6.  That is why I am convinced that the "mark of the beast" will be a genetic sort of thing that will include a change to the genetics of those who take it and therefore makes them ineligible for salvation.  All who take the mark are doomed and not a hint in scripture that they can reverse the decision.

Matthew 24:37 (NKJV) But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

Matthew 24:21 (NKJV) For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be

Spooky, nasty, evil stuff for sure.

Edited by OldCoot
  • Well Said! 1

13 minutes ago, OldCoot said:

Spooky, nasty, evil stuff for sure.

Well said. I wish more would take this on board and really study well...

• Well Said! 1
  • Thanks 1

One thing that niggles me at the back of my mind is the statement that this 'seed' cannot mingle with miry clay.

Since Yeshua's victory, much of the 'portfolio' of the disobedient ones has been rescinded. However, their smoke and mirrors AND knowledge seems to have been passed on to humans. The oddity of Hitler's advancement so quickly belies the fact they were heavily into the 'hidden' sciences and seem to have infiltrated the forbidden places. So the US and to a lesser extent, Russia quickly spirited these 'scientists' away and used them (typically) in a war of attrition (USSR vs USA) almost successfully. 

While the governments were pouring vast sums into these 'national security' factories, things of a very scary nature seem to have been happening. One might surmise that fallen holy ones may be a bit reluctant to actually cohabit with earthly ladies (due to the severity of the Watchers indictment - Gen 6) they nonetheless are only too happy to INCLUDE silly humans in their designs. Humans that actually entreat their help have probably been promised the sky and so we may envisage the re-creation of nasty beings on a more human-participatory level. Hence the abductions and the harvesting of body-parts. It is estimated that 30 million people have had some encounter or other, and this could mean there is a vast 'body-bank' somewhere just outside of our reality awaiting inhabitation by evil spirits and a call to action.

So all the prep by holly-weird and movies like Alien and Prometheus maybe more prophetic than we can imagine. (God moves in mysterious ways)

The Et-Ufo thing is most likely a trial and error type of thing between the dimensions we are currently barely aware of. The ten dimensions we are informed about lack our understanding due to their nature and the fact God fixed our boundaries to just four of them. But the boundaries to the sons of God do not seem fixed, and even the Rephaim and unclean spirits who's home is the 'erets' or sheol or hades (the underworld) still seem able (many of them) to roam at will on our earth and cause havoc. So the renewed interest in the occult can only spur these horror on and encourage them in their diabolical tasks. Sady, it looks like our governments are implicit in this stuff, and since humans are involved, we cannot wholly blame the fallen ones for the devastation that soon will be visited on their patsies as well as the uninformed and unsaved people in the world.

We played with fire for far too long and are now approaching, 'burn-time'.

• Well Said! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.58
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

I don't know about all of that...seems to me to be a great deal of speculation on a shaky foundation.

I do recall hearing about the notion of two lines of humans...one being the offspring of Seth.

It didn't ring true.

It seems to me that for something as monumentally important, our loving Lord and Savior would let us know in clear terms.

I suppose it is possible that that specific and clear knowledge might be held back by Him for those times.

I only know what I know...those things the Lord  has taught me.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  2,230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.50
  • Content Count:  4,355
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/11/1947

3 hours ago, Alive said:

I don't know about all of that...seems to me to be a great deal of speculation on a shaky foundation.

I do recall hearing about the notion of two lines of humans...one being the offspring of Seth.

It didn't ring true.

It seems to me that for something as monumentally important, our loving Lord and Savior would let us know in clear terms.

I suppose it is possible that that specific and clear knowledge might be held back by Him for those times.

I only know what I know...those things the Lord  has taught me.

Amen, my guess is that as we read more about what things are ahead, we also learn to be in awe in these end times.

Walter

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

On 11/26/2019 at 3:40 AM, Justin Adams said:

Sadly that 'Sethite' view and much of the modified scripture has been used to inoculate us against such as the workings of the unpalatable truth.

Can you please specify what verses in the scriptures have been modified and when?

miatonsabbaton2.doc

37 minutes ago, Steve_S said:

Can you please specify what verses in the scriptures have been modified and when?

Psalm 82 to begin with and Deut 32.. there are more if I have time. after about AD 200. Anything to promote the Sethite view which Augustine liked.  If you wish to find out more, listen to the eminent Scholar Dr. Heiser - and even Missler. Many others too... Most was with the intent to obscure the Divine Council and the (Gen 6) 'angels that sinned'... much supernatural info has been stripped from our scriptures.

Edited by Justin Adams

4 hours ago, Alive said:

He has let us know, but men do not like this. Check out 'the Divine Council' and all the ramifications of the Gen 6 incursion. All the 1st century historians and fathers believed this hybrid issue along with Jude and Peter, which they mention.

Read Irenaeus and others along with the books they considered of value that Yeshua and the apostles also read. They requote them many times in their writings. 

My previous post:

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/240932-divine-council-and-the-sons-of-god-his-holy-ones/?tab=comments#comment-3040442

Edited by Justin Adams

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

1 hour ago, Justin Adams said:

miatonsabbaton2.docUnavailable

Psalm 82 to begin with and Deut 32.. there are more if I have time. after about AD 200. Anything to promote the Sethite view which Augustine liked.  If you wish to find out more, listen to the eminent Scholar Dr. Heiser - and even Missler. Many others too... Most was with the intent to obscure the Divine Council and the (Gen 6) 'angels that sinned'... much supernatural info has been stripped from our scriptures.

Firstly, how do you know that happened?

Secondly, Augustine was born 150 years after 200 A.D. and probably didn't adopt most of his theology for another 30+ years after that.