• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  763
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  3.09
  • Days Won:  1

On 10/5/2019 at 11:32 PM, calledoutones said:

I have always believed in a pre-trib rapture. I think that Jesus spoke of it in mathew 25:10. Jesus said also to pray that you may be counted worthy to escape the things coming on this world and to stand before the Son of man. Also it clearly says in mathew 24 that two will be in the field, one taken and the other left, two will be grinding at the mill and one taken and the other left. My question is this, are they grinding in complete darkness? Are two working in the field without the mark of the beast? If there is no rapture before the tribulation, and we know that after the tribulation the sun will be darkened and the moon will not give its light, the stars of heaven will be falling, but wait these two are grinding at the mill in complete darkness. weird! and two are in the field obviously working it, and one is taken! weird! Does he have the mark? because no one can buy or sell except he has the mark, I doubt if any at that time will be able to own land or work without it. Plus How is our Lord coming as a thief at the end of the tribulation?

That is absolutely informative and revealing bro.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  763
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  3.09
  • Days Won:  1

On 10/5/2019 at 11:32 PM, calledoutones said:

In rev 12 verse 4, it says the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born. I have wondered much about this verse. I have asked myself why the dragon would stand before the woman and even think for a moment that he could devour her child as soon as it was born

I guess it is not about the rapture because how can the dragon devour the child if it speaks about the rapture of the church.

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/227900-woman-of-revelation-12/