other one

escaping Jihad

Posted (edited)

what i wonder about stuff reg islum is that there is somewhere in the Quran where it actively encourages them to lie

not saying that she is lying

Edited by existential mabel

and also if doing so to spread the control of Sharia.

If you want to check it out for yourself you can down "Reliance of the Traveller" free and read Sharia law for yourself.  It's kind of large but if you download a searchable one it's easier to locate individual things.   I have read it twice just to be able to discuss things with Muslims on their web sites...   Reading the Koran will not take you to the whole truth of Islam.   Sharia and one of two hadiths are needed to oversee it all.

If you think Gods rules for the Israelites in Moses time was much, you haven't seen anything yet.....    they even tell you how to go to the bathroom and how to finish up when you do.....

Also the rules for lying and even Jihad and who is commanded to be involved are all there, and in my personal opinion is bazaar.

If you do want to just read the Koran make sure you get one that is printed with the verses in chorological order that it was given to Mohammad.....    It contradicts itself and you have to know which was written last to which is active and which is abrogated.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, existential mabel said:

what i wonder about stuff reg islum is that there is somewhere in the Quran where it actively encourages them to lie

not saying that she is lying

It is called Taqiyya and Kitman.< click on link

Edited by Tampered With

You all might be interested in this movie based on true events.   It's about a sleeper cell in Canada....very informative.

4 hours ago, Debp said:

You all might be interested in this movie based on true events.   It's about a sleeper cell in Canada....very informative.

Thanks for the tip. I have seen a number of similar movies, read books based on the same similar themes and I started studying fundamental Islam right after 9/11. At that time I realized I did not know much about Islam so I started to learn as much as I could since. I have an official Quran printed in Saudi Arabia in  Arabic/English. There is also different Hadiths that are considered of varying merit or stature within Islam. It is believed that Muhammad was illiterate not being able to either read or write. Many Muslim scholars claim that Muhammad's illiteracy is evidence that the Quran is a divine miracle. So every Islamic text was written by someone other than Muhammad.

Also Naskh (نسخ) is an Arabic word usually translated as "abrogation". In Islamic legal exegesis (or tafsir), naskh is a theory developed to resolve seemingly contradictory rulings of Islamic revelation by superseding or canceling the earlier revelation. Basically "Allah" keeps changing his mind and cancelling out earlier revelation he gave to Muhammad in the Quran. Where as the closer one comes to walking in the footsteps of Jesus the more peaceful one becomes  the opposite is true when it comes studding the Quran and Islamic Hadiths.

Example: sample below

The hadith, "The Prophecy of the Rock and the Tree," appears in the Muslim [d. 875 CE], the Al-Tirmidhi [d. 892 CE], and the Ibn Hanbal [d. 855 CE] compilations of hadiths,[2] and a shorter version of the hadith appears in the Bukhari [d. 870 CE] compilation.

The longer version states that on Judgment Day, the Muslims will fight the Jews, and the Jews will hide behind rocks and trees. Then the rocks and the trees will speak, calling upon the Muslims: "Oh Muslim, oh servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill them." The hadith goes on to say that all trees will act this way, except for one tree – the gharqad tree, which is therefore defined as "one of the trees of the Jews."

Various imams have claimed that Israel, being aware of the Jews' fate on Judgment Day, plants many gharqad trees as protection,[4] One even suggested that this can be viewed on Google Earth.[5]

In a July 12, 2018 press release, the Great Mosque of Paris called it "a hadith reported by a traditionalist author (Abu Horaira) who was himself rejected by Umayyad Muslim dynasty" and added: "There is no reason for this hadith to have been exhumed from oblivion."[6] This claim is incorrect, as can be seen in the list below of references to the hadith translated by MEMRI in sermons and speeches over the years. Furthermore, not only does Hamas cite this hadith in its charter,[7] but it also appears in official statements of Salafi-jihadi organizations such as Al-Qaeda. Osama bin Laden cited it, for example, in a February 2003 sermon marking 'Eid Al-Adha (Feast of the Sacrifice).[8]

To view it all and view a video of a Muslim Imam and Documented Proof -https://www.memri.org/reports/antisemitic-hadith-prophecy-rock-and-tree-–-memri-clips-and-reports< Click Here

Edited by Tampered With