• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,565
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

1 hour ago, vinho1000 said:

Its refers the unforgivable sin. God said if i intend committ blasphemy He will impede controling my tongue and toughts. In that hour He demonstrates this. God put my tongue in my throat and said to me speak something i cannot speak. After He impedes me of think. After He said i can take your heart out of your body and you dont die. He move my heart to go of my breast, but i ask to no. In that hour my tongue retorns.

Thanks for your explanation, your testimony, praise God!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,044
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

HEBREWS 1:1 GOD who at sundry times and in diverse manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets --1:2 hath in these last days --SPOKEN-- unto us by HIS SON whom HE hath appointed heir of --ALL THINGS-- by whom also HE made the worlds

2 PETER 1:3 according as HIS divine power --HATH GIVEN-- unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness through the knowledge of HIM that hath called us to glory and virtue

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 THESSALONIANS 2:9 EVEN HIM WHOSE COMING IS AFTER THE WORKING OF satan WITH ALL POWER AND SIGNS AND LYING WONDERS

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROMANS 10:16 but they have not all obeyed the gospel for Isaiah saith LORD who hath believed our report --10:17 so then faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of GOD 

LOVING THE LORD JESUS 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  219
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

Well said enoob57! Me too.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,934
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

15 hours ago, vinho1000 said:

God lift me up

Well, if u wore white shirt when u were lifted n raise ur hands people wud think Jesus has come back.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

On 10/6/2019 at 9:48 PM, enoob57 said:

I have His Word living in my heart and that is much more substantial then any experience I could have....  

Really? I would think they would be entwined as one with the word of God confirming the experiences by God's indwelling and the experiences confirming that which God has declared.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,154
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

1 hour ago, Neighbor said:

Really? I would think they would be entwined as one with the word of God confirming the experiences by God's indwelling and the experiences confirming that which God has declared.

God is not keeping the experiences... only the faith of entering into a place where sin has never been nor considered

Rev 21:1-4

21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
KJV

The error men make is attaching to things that pass away knowing that they themselves are to be of eternal substance...

19 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

God is not keeping the experiences... only the faith of entering into a place where sin has never been nor considered

Rev 21:1-4

21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
KJV

The error men make is attaching to things that pass away knowing that they themselves are to be of eternal substance...

Seems to be entirely separate subjects.

Faithing is  experiential, a doing, it is not  stationary thing at all. it is the living of the word of God to His glory and not a parroting  and regurgitating of man's versifications of it in  little bits like jingles and slogans. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2

On 10/6/2019 at 6:42 PM, vinho1000 said:

i flutuaded , iits true.

16 hours ago, vinho1000 said:

Its refers the unforgivable sin. God said if i intend committ blasphemy He will impede controling my tongue and toughts. In that hour He demonstrates this. God put my tongue in my throat and said to me speak something i cannot speak. After He impedes me of think. After He said i can take your heart out of your body and you dont die. He move my heart to go of my breast, but i ask to no. In that hour my tongue retorns.

In english the word “fluctuation” is a reference to the rising and falling of prices and numbers. I think you mean the word “levitation” which means to rise up and hover particularity by means of supernatural or magical means. Levitating is something that occultic groups practice; but it is NOT something the bible teaches us to seek after. Instead the bible tells us to avoid all occultic practices. And this certainly includes levitation.

The unforgivable sin is the flat out refusal to believe in the life, death and resurrection of Jesus. That He shed his blood on the cross for all peoples of every tongue, tribe, and nation so that all who believe and trust Him to save them will have eternal life.

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,154
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

1 minute ago, Neighbor said:

Seems to be entirely separate subjects.

Faithing is  experiential, a doing, it is not  stationary thing at all. it is the living of the word of God to His glory and not a parroting  and regurgitating of man's versifications of it in  little bits like jingles and slogans. 

The building of a house begins with the foundation of God the material used better be of the same substance or loss will be encountered... we were  fallen beings in a cursed and fallen world do with it as you will but for me I dwell here

John 8:23

23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.
KJV

while satan subtly urges us to build with the things of this world I will not for I have been told by God His plans for it

1 John 2:15-17

15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
KJV

all things do become new when the regeneration takes place

2 Cor 5:17-18

17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
KJV

We are told in many ways not to affix ourselves to the world 

1 Cor 7:31

31 And they that use this world, as not abusing it: for the fashion of this world passeth away.
KJV

for the simple reason we are no longer of the world

John 17:14-20

14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
KJV