• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,280
  • Content Per Day:  1.25
  • Days Won:  2

On 10/6/2019 at 9:42 PM, vinho1000 said:

i flutuaded , iits true.

I am assuming you are speaking of an out of body experience?  Do you believe you are a prophet?  

I don't understand why you are obsessed with blasphemy.  Why would you be tempted to blaspheme?

Did the Lord share anything with you that applies to the last days?

• Group:  Mars Hill

5 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Really? I would think they would be entwined as one with the word of God confirming the experiences by God's indwelling and the experiences confirming that which God has declared.

I agree.  I don't see why it is necessary to  belittle another person sharing an experience.  If there is an issue of the experience contradicting scripture, I get it, but not in this case.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

15 minutes ago, Firm Foundation said:

I am assuming you are speaking of an out of body experience?  Do you believe you are a prophet?  

I don't understand why you are obsessed with blasphemy.  Why would you be tempted to blaspheme?

This experience was in real life, in others experiences i was out of my body. Yes I am a prophet, in the case of blasphemy its a long history. I was worried about this, but God comfort me with the experience. About the last days the bible shows to us what will happen.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, vinho1000 said:

This experience was in real life, in others experiences i was out of my body. Yes I am a prophet, in the case of blasphemy its a long history. I was worried about this, but God comfort me with the experience. About the last days the bible shows to us what will happen.

Thanks.  I want to ask you a couple of questions.  If you don't want to answer, that is fine.  How old are you and how long have you known you are a prophet?  Do you believe in a pre-tribulation rapture, and how much time do you think we have before the tribulation begins?  Any thoughts on the identity of the antichrist?

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

9 minutes ago, Firm Foundation said:

Thanks.  I want to ask you a couple of questions.  If you don't want to answer, that is fine.  How old are you and how long have you known you are a prophet?  Do you believe in a pre-tribulation rapture, and how much time do you think we have before the tribulation begins?  Any thoughts on the identity of the antichrist?

I have 32 years. In begin of my conversion 15 years ago I begin preach and after I had many expierences with God. I received some revelations about some persons and me, in visions and dreams. I believe that rapture is before the tribilation. About the time I dont Know, but its can happen in any moment. About the identity of antichrist i dont know too. Only after rapture this thing will be clearly reveals. There are many antichrists today, but about the beast of revelation 13 the identity is not revealed clearly to us yet. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members *
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  341
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

On 10/7/2019 at 10:08 AM, vinho1000 said:

One day God spoke with me. I saw his great power. He made me fly. He controls me by his sovereing power. He spoke with me about the sin of blasphemy. He shows me that he can makes all kinds of miracles today. He is so powerfull. In that hour he impedes me of speak and think.

jesus also spoke to me in the hospital, he told me and those with me about all the nonsense of the way we think, thinking we could when we know we shouldnt, the most amazing thing about it is how ordinary he sounded, as a loving father to his children.

18 hours ago, Firm Foundation said:

maybe it because the last times will be full of blasphemy, when the beast ans false prophet come and their servants they will utter blasphemies greater then that of the pharisees in Jesus time

• Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, vinho1000 said:

u should never claim to be a prophet, i have had experiences and dreams also but that does not make me anything but a believer.  and a prophet's life is full of woes. some like Jeremiah cursed his own birth because of how bad it was, i do believe prophets exist because i had a sign from one, but they are hidden men. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

PHILIPPIANS 2:2 fulfil you my joy that you be likeminded having the same love being of one accord of one mind

1 CORINTHIANS 1:10 now I beseech you brethren by the name of our --- LORD JESUS CHRIST THAT YOU ALL SPEAK THE SAME THING --- and that there be no divisions among you but that you be perfectly joined together in the same mind --- AND IN THE SAME JUDGEMENT --- 

ACTS 10:34 then peter opened his mouth and said of a truth I perceive that GOD is no respecter of persons --10:35 but in every nation he that feareth him and worketh righteousness --- is accepted with him ---

PROVERBS 8:8 all the words of my mouth are in righteousness there is nothing froward or perverse in them

*****1 CORINTHIANS 11:1 BE YOU FOLLOWERS OF ME EVEN AS I ALSO AM OF CHRIST*****

JOHN 12:48 he that rejecteth me and receieveth not my words hath one that judgeth him the word --- THAT I HAVE SPOKEN --- the same shall judge him in the last day   --12:49 for I have not spoken of myself  but THE FATHER which sent ME HE gave ME a commandment what I should say and what I should speak  --12:50 and I know that HIS commandment is everlasting whatsoever I speak therefore even as THE FATHER said unto ME so I speak 

ROMANS 15:18 FOR I WILL NOT DARE TO SPEAK OF ANY OF THOSE THINGS WHICH CHRIST HATH NOT WROGHT BY ME TO MAKE THE GENTILES OBEDIENT BY WORD AND DEED 

ROMANS 2:11 FOR THERE IS NO RESPECT OF PERSONS WITH GOD 

******HEBREWS 13:8 JESUS CHRIST THE SAME YESTERDAY AND TODAY AND FOREVER******

LOVING THE LORD JESUS CHRIST  

4 hours ago, nobleseed said:

u should never claim to be a prophet, i have had experiences and dreams also but that does not make me anything but a believer.  and a prophet's life is full of woes. some like Jeremiah cursed his own birth because of how bad it was, i do believe prophets exist because i had a sign from one, but they are hidden men. 

Prophet is one of the ministry gifts mentioned in the New Testament.