• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

Considering this verse:

Dan. 7:12 As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.

This verse seems to make this chapter an end time chapter. While the Beast that parallels the Rev. 13 Beast is killed, it seems the other three are kings whose life is spared for a while.

Any thoughts?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Yes all the End Times entities are thrown alive into the Lake of Fire, Satan, anti- Christ and false prophet

13 hours ago, breathoflife said:

Yes all the End Times entities are thrown alive into the Lake of Fire, Satan, anti- Christ and false prophet

So what do you make of the first beast of Daniel 7: the one with Eagle wings and head like a lion?

What do you make of Beast #2: the bear with three ribs in it's mouth?

Or Beast #3: the leopard Beast with four heads? 

An angel told Daniel:  "These great beasts, which are four, are four kings"

5 hours ago, eileenhat said:

Daniel 7 is very much in line with Revelations.

Reading the entire chapter puts this particular verse, verse 12 that you quoted, into perspective.

First, I did not see anywhere the mention of them being 'kings'.

They are beasts.  The first Beast in Revelation is sent out to the Kings (people who run the Nation states) at the beginning of Daniel's 70 weeks (the holy spirit tells me this is true).  That is around 1944, ie. "D" day at Normandy for that beginning date for Daniels 70 years (something the Lord revealed to me a while ago).

The second Beast has two horns, mentioned in Revelations, horns standing for religions, in this case the Lord revealed to me the two religions that serve this particular Beast are Buddhism and Zen.

Thirdly, we know there are at least three Beasts because they are mentioned here in Revelations 16:13 "And I saw three unclean spirits that looked like frogs coming out of the mouths of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet.".

Lastly, from Revelations 12, we see that after the dragon fails to get the woman of Rev. 12, he then goes after her children.  We are not told for how long.  The Beasts are his representives on earth and it is them that he sends after her children as mentioned here in Rev. 12:17 "And the dragon was enraged at the woman, and went to make war with the rest of her children, who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus. And the dragon stood on the shore of the sea.".

Eileen, thanks for answering.  

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

I have always wondered. Not sure, but I will give it a look.

5 hours ago, iamlamad said:

So what do you make of the first beast of Daniel 7: the one with Eagle wings and head like a lion?

What do you make of Beast #2: the bear with three ribs in it's mouth?

Or Beast #3: the leopard Beast with four heads? 

An angel told Daniel:  "These great beasts, which are four, are four kings"

Hi Iamlamad, before I answer your questions about the beasts what can you tell me is the difference between the first six chapters of Daniel and the last six chapters and should that be considered in our seeking to understand what is being taught? or does it?

4 hours ago, breathoflife said:

Hi Iamlamad, before I answer your questions about the beasts what can you tell me is the difference between the first six chapters of Daniel and the last six chapters and should that be considered in our seeking to understand what is being taught? or does it?

Daniel is not written in any kind of Chronological order. Each chapter is like a book of its own. I don't know there is any difference in the first six chapters and the last 6. I don't think it matters: we take each chapter according to what is written. Perhaps you can enlighten me.

Edited by iamlamad

The first 6 chapters are historical

the last 6 are prophetic

don’t you think that should have some bearing

on your interpretation? If not why?

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

On 10/8/2019 at 7:06 AM, iamlamad said:

Considering this verse:

Dan. 7:12 As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.

This verse seems to make this chapter an end time chapter. While the Beast that parallels the Rev. 13 Beast is killed, it seems the other three are kings whose life is spared for a while.

Any thoughts?

Hi iamlamad

Daniel 7:11   I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

Daniel 7:12   As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.

Daniel 7:13   I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.

Daniel 7:14   And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

Your answer is in Dan 7:14.

Only that last terrible beast (it's leader and it's system) is thrown into the lake of fire.  That little horn is the false prophet, and his ideology with all his laws (the body) will be judged on the spot, and gone forever.  That system and it's leader gone.  That kingdom and it's system will never rise again,  and that end time kingdom which consisted of nations serving him will have their unity and pact broken by Christ.

So the leader is no more, the kingdom is broken, but all the nations will be spared so we can have remnants of the gentiles multiply during the thousand years.

The rest of the beasts are all the nations of the earth that will be allowed to exist during the thousand years. Dominion is taken from them and Christ will rule them with a rod of iron.  These nations will be allowed to exist for a thousand years plus a short time extra. They must serve Christ now.  The thousand years expires when Satan is released from prison, and then the Gog and Magog war will last only a little season.  After this there will be the judgement and no more nations will exist.

So it's not just referring to the three kings who will exist for a season and a time, but all the nations of the earth with only a few remnants left in each after the Coming.  They have a thousand years to multiply and their populations will increase fast.

1 hour ago, Sister said:

Hi iamlamad

Daniel 7:11   I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

Daniel 7:12   As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.

Daniel 7:13   I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.

Daniel 7:14   And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

Your answer is in Dan 7:14.

Only that last terrible beast (it's leader and it's system) is thrown into the lake of fire.  That little horn is the false prophet, and his ideology with all his laws (the body) will be judged on the spot, and gone forever.  That system and it's leader gone.  That kingdom and it's system will never rise again,  and that end time kingdom which consisted of nations serving him will have their unity and pact broken by Christ.

So the leader is no more, the kingdom is broken, but all the nations will be spared so we can have remnants of the gentiles multiply during the thousand years.

The rest of the beasts are all the nations of the earth that will be allowed to exist during the thousand years. Dominion is taken from them and Christ will rule them with a rod of iron.  These nations will be allowed to exist for a thousand years plus a short time extra. They must serve Christ now.  The thousand years expires when Satan is released from prison, and then the Gog and Magog war will last only a little season.  After this there will be the judgement and no more nations will exist.

So it's not just referring to the three kings who will exist for a season and a time, but all the nations of the earth with only a few remnants left in each after the Coming.  They have a thousand years to multiply and their populations will increase fast.

Sister, how do you know that the Little Horn is the False Prophet and NOT the first Beast of Revelation?

How can the other beasts represent nations when Daniel wrote, " These great beasts, which are four, are four kings "