• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

11 hours ago, iamlamad said:

OK, Sister, SO US "coming" anywhere written in chapter 11. Compare the events of the 7th trumpet with Rev. 19 about His coming. You will find there is NOTHING to compare. Why is this? Because THERE IS NO COMING at the 7th trumpet. That is error and imagination.

Correct, it IS the 3rd woe.

Christ destroys the wicked in chapter 19! You have your chapters mixed up.

OF COURSE there is time! The 7th trumpet is at the MIDPOINT of the week. There is another 1260 days for the vials. Sister, you cannot rearrange the book!

iamlamad

The bible is not read like an every day book.  It can go back and forth.  Revelation is a collection of visions.  The trumpets and vials are in their order from the 1st to the 7th, but the timing does not run concurrent with the chapters.  John has visions in-between that give more clarity of what he was already shown. 

How you can say there is no coming at the 7th trump is mind boggling?  The 6th trump is that huge war in Israel - kingdom against kingdom, nation against nation, all warring throughout the earth, then coming into Israel to destroy.  The 6th trumpet shows that side.  The 6th vial shows that whilst they are all there in Israel warring, CHRIST'S APPEARING comes.  That war is cut short or else no flesh would be saved. Those armies make up and gather together at MEGIDO, in preparation to war THE LAMB this time.  All happens on the 6th angel.  The 7th angel is the Coming. The worst plague is the great earthquake, hailstones, fire and brimstone. It is done, finished, Babylon judged on the spot.  All the plagues are dished out in 3 1/2 years.  Seven plagues only not 14.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  4

4 minutes ago, Sister said:

iamlamad

The bible is not read like an every day book.  It can go back and forth.  Revelation is a collection of visions.  The trumpets and vials are in their order from the 1st to the 7th, but the timing does not run concurrent with the chapters.  John has visions in-between that give more clarity of what he was already shown. 

How you can say there is no coming at the 7th trump is mind boggling?  The 6th trump is that huge war in Israel - kingdom against kingdom, nation against nation, all warring throughout the earth, then coming into Israel to destroy.  The 6th trumpet shows that side.  The 6th vial shows that whilst they are all there in Israel warring, CHRIST'S APPEARING comes.  That war is cut short or else no flesh would be saved. Those armies make up and gather together at MEGIDO, in preparation to war THE LAMB this time.  All happens on the 6th angel.  The 7th angel is the Coming. The worst plague is the great earthquake, hailstones, fire and brimstone. It is done, finished, Babylon judged on the spot.  All the plagues are dished out in 3 1/2 years.  Seven plagues only not 14.

Revelation is a collection of visions.  Revelation is one long vision. It starts in chapter 1 when John saw Jesus with a sword from His mouth. 

If you THINK it "goes back and forth" you should provide some evidence of that. I don't think you will find any evidence. 

the timing does not run concurrent with the chapters  I am not sure what you are saying here. Perhaps an example?

John has visions in-between that give more clarity of what he was already shown.  No, he is shown intermissions in the vision - like a play where the curtain closes between acts so they can rearrange the setting. In Rev. 7 John is rearranging the setting, because two things absolutely must take place before the 7th seal starts the 70th week with the trumpet judgments: the 144,000 must be sealed for their protection - and the church must be seen safely in heaven. In other words, chapter 7 is NOT about chapter 6 as you suppose. John does not back-peddle. 

How you can say there is no coming at the 7th trump is mind boggling?  Show us all the WORDS there that tell you there is a coming. If you can show us words such as what we see at His REAL coming in chapter 19........then perhaps I will believe you.  Have you ever been at an official "closing" when papers are signed and someone walks away as the new owner of a house? That is what the 7th trumpet is about.

The 6th trump is that huge war in Israel - kingdom against kingdom, nation against nation, all warring throughout the earth  Again I have to disagree. CAn you find the word "war?" Can you see any other side? There is an angelic army that kills 1/3 of the people. Perhaps it is the parable of the tares where God removes all the wicked and lawless people from the earth. It is NOT a "war."

The 6th vial shows that whilst they are all there in Israel warring, CHRIST'S APPEARING comes.   Wow! And all this time I have thought the 6th vial was the devil sending out evil spirits to convince the kings of the earth to send their armies to Israel to the great battle. His plan is to wipe Israel off the maps.

That war is cut short  Sister, what is cut short is the number of days that "great tribulation" is taking place: the hunting down and beheading all those that love Jesus.  The 42 months of the Beast's authority will certainly continue, but the Beast and his armies will not longer be able to hunt people down and behead them.  In other words, days of the 42 months are counting down, but they will not be days of GT.

Those armies make up and gather together at MEGIDO, in preparation to war THE LAMB this time.  FINALLY something you have right! Good job, Sister!

All the plagues are dished out in 3 1/2 years.  Seven plagues only not 14.  No, they have to be dished out LESS than 3.5 years because "those days" of "great tribulation" are cut short.  I have wondered about this: it seems that God pours out the first 6 vials in "one hour." If this is true, and I think it is, this will happen late in the second half of the week. The vials or bowls is what will "shorten" the days of GT.

Seven plagues only not 14.  Why would anyone think 14 when there are only 7 angels with 7 bowls?

Sister, it is good you are studying Revelation, but do read carefully.

13 hours ago, breathoflife said:

the Lord return to the Mount of Olives opens a valley from the faithful remnant to flee through the split in two mount of Olives. anti-Christ and the false prophet are thrown into the Lake of  Fire. Satan is brought down in chains and put into the Bottomless pit for a Thousand years, the Millennial Reign. For a thousand years the Gentile nations are command to come to the Millennial Temple especially on the Feast of Tabernacles. At the end of the thousand years Satan is released where he deceives the Gentile nations into coming against the millennial temple. Satan is defeated and thrown into the Lake of Fire where anti-Christ and the false prophet have been for the last thousand years where they are defeated. The Gentile armies are defeated and become the feast for the birds of the air. This time when Satan and the Gentile armies are defeated is what is known as the Great and Awful Day of the Lord and this happens just before the GWTJ is set up. 

Hi breathoflife

I like what you said here, it's accurate, but one thing ....there is no False Prophet and Antichrist.  There is only one Son of Perdition.  In Rev 13 there are two beasts.  The first beast is the "kingdom" of "the ten kings".  The second beast is the false prophet.  The false prophet and his kingdom will be thrown into the lake of fire at the Coming.   His unjust wicked kingdom will never rise again, whereas, all the nations will be spared with few remnants from each so that they can multiply again during the millennium.  I am not sure if the 10 kings go straight into the lake of fire with that kingdom, or if they await judgement in the grave?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Hi Sister. If we look in the Revelation we are told this about these beings.

Satan (rev. 12:10 ) in heaven before God the Father accusing the brethren day and night.

Beast 2 or anti-Christ presently locked in the Bottomless Pit

False prophet presently at work in the air. 

I believe this is a trinity of Evil each person counterfeits the part of the Holy Trinity that they oppose.

Satan the father opposes and counterfeits God the Father

Anti-Christ the son opposes and counterfeits Christ the Son

False Prophet the unholy spirit. Presently the false prophet is counterfeiting the Holy Spirit. Counterfeiting the Holy Spirits preaching of the Lord the false prophet denies the Christ while proclaiming the anti-Christ is the true Holy Spirit. 

In this trinity of evil we are shown them in Re. 16:13 we are told of the one being that has coming out of his mouth three unclean spirits one is Satan, 2nd is Beast/ anti-Christ and the third is the false prophet. They are counterfeiting the true God one but three and three butt one. 

The problem understanding the kings is those kingdoms have already passed from the scene and a new kingdom has come but it is not like any of the kingdoms that have preceded it. They were all Gentile kingdoms but the kingdom that is coming will be the first and only Jewish Kingdom. The kingdom you speak of is found in Zechariah 11 where the kingdom is shown and the three heads of the 10 horns have already been plucked. This kingdom with ten kings will be the northern kingdom of Israel. 10 heads of tribes with three of the tribes plucked up 7 still ruling their area . The scarlet beast is anti-Christ and we are being shown one of the reasons anti-Christ destroys her she is a burden to him and he hates the whore. Anti-Christ, 2nd beast, is her god believing it is the true Messiah.So we have this before us. The scarlet beast upon which this mystery Babylon reigns with him for one hour. On the scarlet beast is the northern kingdom of Israel originally 10 heads with horns. mystery Babylon. On mystery Babylon we are introduced to the mystery Babylon. We must remember three times we are shown whats behind the curtain of the unseen and told of Israel's spiritual condition, Sodom, Egypt and lastly mystery Babylon.

3 minutes ago, breathoflife said:

Hi Sister. If we look in the Revelation we are told this about these beings.

Satan (rev. 12:10 ) in heaven before God the Father accusing the brethren day and night.

Beast 2 or anti-Christ presently locked in the Bottomless Pit

False prophet presently at work in the air. 

I believe this is a trinity of Evil each person counterfeits the part of the Holy Trinity that they oppose.

Satan the father opposes and counterfeits God the Father

Anti-Christ the son opposes and counterfeits Christ the Son

False Prophet the unholy spirit. Presently the false prophet is counterfeiting the Holy Spirit. Counterfeiting the Holy Spirits preaching of the Lord the false prophet denies the Christ while proclaiming the anti-Christ is the true Holy Spirit. 

In this trinity of evil we are shown them in Re. 16:13 we are told of the one being that has coming out of his mouth three unclean spirits one is Satan, 2nd is Beast/ anti-Christ and the third is the false prophet. They are counterfeiting the true God one but three and three butt one. 

The problem understanding the kings is those kingdoms have already passed from the scene and a new kingdom has come but it is not like any of the kingdoms that have preceded it. They were all Gentile kingdoms but the kingdom that is coming will be the first and only Jewish Kingdom. The kingdom you speak of is found in Zechariah 11 where the kingdom is shown and the three heads of the 10 horns have already been plucked. This kingdom with ten kings will be the northern kingdom of Israel. 10 heads of tribes with three of the tribes plucked up 7 still ruling their area . The scarlet beast is anti-Christ and we are being shown one of the reasons anti-Christ destroys her she is a burden to him and he hates the whore. Anti-Christ, 2nd beast, is her god believing it is the true Messiah.So we have this before us. The scarlet beast upon which this mystery Babylon reigns with him for one hour. On the scarlet beast is the northern kingdom of Israel originally 10 heads with horns. mystery Babylon. On mystery Babylon we are introduced to the mystery Babylon. We must remember three times we are shown whats behind the curtain of the unseen and told of Israel's spiritual condition, Sodom, Egypt and lastly mystery Babylon.

Thank you breathoflife.  I will read this later because I am too tired to concentrate.  I just replied to iamlamad and it turned into a novel so I deleted it all. It has worn me out.  I have just wasted about 3 hours, but it's good because I get to go over things.  I will get back to you in the next day or two when i feel refreshed dear brother.  Thank you for taking the time to explain all that to me and I look forward to reading and replying.  Just wanted you to know I acknowledge your reply for now.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Sister it is delightful speaking with you and about our Lord I could do 24/7. I can understand the mental strain you are in my prayers and I look forward to hearing from you again.. Nice to share this journey with you. May His Holy Spirit blow His healing and comfort to you. Will keep you in prayer. God bless

51 minutes ago, Da Puppers said:

Given that your 2nd set of 10 kings appears at the time of Armageddon,  this "season and time" that these other beasts have their dominion taken away,  [your view of]  Daniel 7 must be of the 1st set of 10 kings.   Being that this is during the 70th week, this has to mean that the book of revelation is silent concerning their activity during that time. 

Be Blessed 

The PuP 

Interesting. Thanks for answering.

7 hours ago, Sister said:

Hi breathoflife

I like what you said here, it's accurate, but one thing ....there is no False Prophet and Antichrist.  There is only one Son of Perdition.  In Rev 13 there are two beasts.  The first beast is the "kingdom" of "the ten kings".  The second beast is the false prophet.  The false prophet and his kingdom will be thrown into the lake of fire at the Coming.   His unjust wicked kingdom will never rise again, whereas, all the nations will be spared with few remnants from each so that they can multiply again during the millennium.  I am not sure if the 10 kings go straight into the lake of fire with that kingdom, or if they await judgement in the grave?

Sorry, Sister, but they are TWO MEN.

Rev. 13

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast...

The first beast is "the Antichrist" so people say, or the antichrist beast. John wrote " ye have heard that antichrist shall come ..."  he was the "man of sin" Paul says will enter the temple and declare He is God. This is A MAN. But after he declares he is God, he is possessed by Satan Himself and becomes "the Beast." (#1)

The second beast is also called "the False Prophet. " Notice that He can only do miracles when it is close to (in the sight of) the first beast, because Satan, the power behind the miracles, is inside (possessing) the first Beast. This shows us they are TWO MEN.

REv. 19:20  And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Notice that the first beast (A MAN) was taken, and WITH HIM (again showing the first beast is a man) then later "BEFORE HIM" again showing "HIM" is a man, not an empire. A human is thrown into the lake of fire, NOT an empire.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,624
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

On 10/8/2019 at 6:49 PM, Sister said:

Hi iamlamad

Daniel 7:11   I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

Daniel 7:12   As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.

Daniel 7:13   I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.

Daniel 7:14   And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

Your answer is in Dan 7:14.

Only that last terrible beast (it's leader and it's system) is thrown into the lake of fire.  That little horn is the false prophet, and his ideology with all his laws (the body) will be judged on the spot, and gone forever.  That system and it's leader gone.  That kingdom and it's system will never rise again,  and that end time kingdom which consisted of nations serving him will have their unity and pact broken by Christ.

So the leader is no more, the kingdom is broken, but all the nations will be spared so we can have remnants of the gentiles multiply during the thousand years.

The rest of the beasts are all the nations of the earth that will be allowed to exist during the thousand years. Dominion is taken from them and Christ will rule them with a rod of iron.  These nations will be allowed to exist for a thousand years plus a short time extra. They must serve Christ now.  The thousand years expires when Satan is released from prison, and then the Gog and Magog war will last only a little season.  After this there will be the judgement and no more nations will exist.

So it's not just referring to the three kings who will exist for a season and a time, but all the nations of the earth with only a few remnants left in each after the Coming.  They have a thousand years to multiply and their populations will increase fast.

This makes the most sense to me. I would only say that the rest of the beasts are specific kingdoms. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,624
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

On 10/10/2019 at 1:25 PM, iamlamad said:

Sister, you are trying to compare apples to feathers: there is no comparison.  Paul's "last trump" is indeed the last trump, but last of WHAT? It will be the final - last - trumpet of the church age. It will very likely be the last long trumpet blast at the feast of trumpets in the year of the rapture.  On the other hand, the series of trumpets in Revelation is a DIFFERENT series for DIFFERENT purposes. The trumpets in Revelation are judgments. Paul's last trumpet is a SIGNAL. TWO series of trumpets for TWO different purposes.

How does this make any sense? Why would Paul be referring to shadows when the vision he's giving is for the future and in the future and directly references the gathering of the saints at the coming of the Lord?

If it's a last trump, it's the last in a series. The only series of trumps extant related to the end of the age in correlation to the gathering of which Paul speaks, are the 7 trumps of the Revelation of Jesus Christ.

So then the last trump Paul mentions must be the 7th trump of Revelation. 

• Thumbs Up 1