I'm scared I'm in a coma

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  75
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Ok so I know I'm not supposed to post something like this on here but I scared I might be in a coma and non of this is real I saw a text online that said I was in a coma and it scared me and the thought wont leave my mind.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,734
  • Content Per Day:  2.77
  • Days Won:  21

I feel like me saying this will do very little but .... if you're posting here, you're not in a coma. 

God bless! 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Brilliant! 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  2,408
  • Content Per Day:  1.40

Why exactly are you afraid of being in a coma?  I know you mentioned some of why, but could you please elaborate?

Are you saved-born again?    If you are take solace in Jesus.   

If you are posting this then you are not in a coma, it is as simple as that.   

God Bless. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  536
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

28 minutes ago, 4everyume said:

Ok so I know I'm not supposed to post something like this on here but I scared I might be in a coma and non of this is real I saw a text online that said I was in a coma and it scared me and the thought wont leave my mind.

I think you might be saying you are unsure whether you have a firm hold on reality? Or that maybe reality is unknowable?

If that is the situation, you are not alone.  The history of human endeavors to truly understand reality go back to the beginning of time. And the theme of unknowable reality is present all the way through.  And always end at the same place, in my opinion: faith.

The question is: What are you going to choose to have faith in?

If you can't find you way out of the coma feeling, make a choice while in your coma reading what I write, to have faith in Jesus the Christ. 

Peace, deep and true Peace to you.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,064
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

49 minutes ago, 4everyume said:

Hummmmm,   that's an interesting thought....   if you were in a coma and this all was just in your head that would make me a figment of your imagination...   and since I have a wife and a life and kids and grand kids it's kind of hard to think all that is just your imagination...     It's all too complicated for you to just be in a coma...

But lets just say that maybe you are right and you are really jut in a coma...…    what's the difference.   you  are living and I hope enjoying your life as it all goes along, just as it would if you were alive and living....     but since I have a whole life I could share with you that couldn't possibly be just you in a coma I think I'd have to think that you are really alive and well and doing fine.....     you do tend to pick up on some off the wall things, but that may just be because you are sensitive about such things.

You are fine and awake....    I know for I know for I am not just a figment of your imagination....

crown.jpg

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  205
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

If you are, at least you'll have gotten your beauty sleep.

A poet might look at the ocean and see many things. The twinkling dreams of tomorrow. The collective tears of our past. An unknowable and imperceivable ebb and flow beneath the waves, a movement that, despite our own stillness, never ceases.

Or it's just water. More often than not, and more realistically, it's just water. Woopdeedoo.

Reality is just as you perceive it to be. If it isn't, and this is a coma, what would it matter? You're still talking with folks. Listening to music. Going day by day. C'est la vie, as it were.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.31
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

5 hours ago, 4everyume said:

You weren't in a coma when you posted this five hours ago.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  3,299
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

Believe this.......

You are Not in a Coma.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

The only coma folks are in , are those who have not yet RECIEVED the GOSPEL .    So go ye into all the world and may folks arise from sleep and receive Christ .

They are in a spiritual coma But the power of GOD is greater , thus let the gospel of truth be sounded .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

20 hours ago, 4everyume said:

Nice to hear from you again, little brother. I had an unfortunate experience over a year and a half ago, and it resulted in an extended coma. It was pretty strange during the process of regaining consciousness again, but at the time there was no sense of knowing being comatose was the previous condition. Someone (my sister) told me about it when I came to. Have you been listening to weird music again or experimenting with drugs? Some of them like Ketmaine (Special K) or Phencylidine (PCP-Angel Dust) can put you in dissociative hypnotic states.