IGNORED

I’m hurting so much. I just need a place to talk...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Walter and Deborah said:

Amen, and Hi, I have been hearing in your OP, I will be in prayer with my wife about your faith in your Lord, but I'm asking you to hold on to His unchanging scriptures for yourself and family, because Jesus knows exactly what to do for this issue. He is waiting on you. We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, to those who are called according to his purpose.  Romans 8:28

We will be in prayer for you and your family, ok? Thanks.

Hi Walter

i cannot tell you enough how much I appreciate your prayers!!! 
I don’t have any Christian friends- that’s a whole different area of my life that went awry I can only focus on my marriage right now tho!

i used to have a wonderful church life. It’s been a long time since I’ve been to church. I actually reached out to my former church (I moved away) for prayers and I didn’t really get much in response unfortunately. 

i do know having Christians around me is important. It’s just not really an option right now. I am the only holding on to a spiritual life- I don’t have anyone to sharpen me...

The good news today, my husband asked me to pray for us. He never has. He actually says pretty awful things about God regularly!!!

this verse is definitely in my scriptures that I pray about!

• Praying! 1

1 hour ago, Repose said:

There... Is a truth to the fact that not standing up for yourself is enabling him. Imagine it like prison. If you let them push you around or take your things, then they will never stop and they will only get worse. However, please don't put it squarely on yourself. He is still the one being violent and he is still the one being unreasonable. Assert yourself. Call the police if you must. Be prepared to leg it or whatever else until they arrive. I don't know about divorce, but... I wouldn't personally stick around with someone who treated me in such a way. Even just reading that he's put his hands on you has my teeth itching.

It can be hard to reach out for help, like it's somehow shameful that this has happened, but it is HE who has done this. You have nothing to be ashamed of.

Hi Repose,

thank you !

I’m definitely not ashamed and I KNOW I have enabled him too much. It’s gotten so out of hand.

I am divorced already. I have gone through some emotional pain about it after God showed me why he doesn’t like divorce. I don’t think that God wants me to be abused and I pray about it. I cannot explain why “stay” is always the answer. I trust God is doing something with this pain.

Yesterday I had a turning point And stood up for myself in a different way than I have before.

i don’t know how much of an impact that made on my husband but he seems to be practically on his knees trying to reconcile and “improve” 

my trust is in God.

today he asked me to pray for us

i hope it’s a step somewhere!! 
i know the REAL him- I know that what’s inside him now is just demonic. 

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  667
  • Content Per Day:  0.38

Hi Jesusispeace,

I just wanted you to know that I support you here as well. I know how it is to live with emotional abuse and the toll and energy it takes from your life. Getting support and validation for you is very key. Maybe last night, your husband sensed that strength of support you received so far and it changed the dynamics. You were not operating from your own strength but God's and others via prayer.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,209
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

Hi Jesusispeace,

13 hours ago, Jesusispeace said:

My husband decided I’m the only one in this world who could save him.

hes not addicted, but he’s extremely depressed and surely demon possessed with anger 

The anger and agitation your husband is experiencing, if he did not have it in the first year of marriage could be coming from additional pressure for him to perform, work, home and be a provider for him, you your new born and the one on the way.

That does not excuse bad or dangerous behavior but can explain it. Anger many times is a manifestation of fear, feeling out of control. He may not know himself how to get rid of these feelings of helplessness,. He may be also unconstitutionally trying to make you feel what he is feeling -helplessness,  anxiousness, insecurity,  not realizing that that is not helpful for anyone in your new family =you the children and him.   IDK if you can try to bring him to speak about his concerns to you, about his true fears, anxieties, the things that is causing rage build up in him? To bring also God in the picture and share to him about having a christian life for him, you and the children to follow and how that can bring back manageability and peace on the homestead?  Many times  true heartfelt kindness can go a long way in bringing back a person so anger/fear filled.

Is there a christian bible filled church you can all go to this Sunday? some christian churches also have Wednesday meet ups in the evening that could be helpful?

I know that you have to take care to make sure you and the children are safe, but also don't give up on your husband, try before taking other major steps from him to do all that is possible to talk with him about the issues that may concern him ie his fears and insecurities. Maybe it would do him good to-spill out the beans- let you know about his fears to provide, his feeling of feeling threatened at work, his feeling of being a father to now two children, his feeling threatened that the attention he once had from you will all go to the children instead of him. It sounds like he needs to talk it out.   It would be good if he could talk his heart open with you and you help bring him to talk these things out in the open, from there, where you can talk about prayer and going to church for the sake of the well being of the whole family unit.   Once you have found a church you all can go to, then there should be others with whom you can befriend, be prayed over and also get (you and your husband, together or alone) some pastoral counsel.

Keeping you, your children and your husband in prayer for divine protection and deliverance from all manner of evil in Christ Jesus I pray.Amen! Amen! Amen!

Edited by 1to3
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  2,236
  • Topics Per Day:  0.50
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/11/1947

36 minutes ago, Jesusispeace said:

Hi Walter

i cannot tell you enough how much I appreciate your prayers!!! 
I don’t have any Christian friends- that’s a whole different area of my life that went awry I can only focus on my marriage right now tho!

i used to have a wonderful church life. It’s been a long time since I’ve been to church. I actually reached out to my former church (I moved away) for prayers and I didn’t really get much in response unfortunately. 

i do know having Christians around me is important. It’s just not really an option right now. I am the only holding on to a spiritual life- I don’t have anyone to sharpen me...

The good news today, my husband asked me to pray for us. He never has. He actually says pretty awful things about God regularly!!!

this verse is definitely in my scriptures that I pray about!

Amen, and Hi again, After in prayer this scripture came to mind:

Matthew 18:19 19Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

:)

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Content Count:  1,400
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

I'm agreeing with the others here in prayer that your situation improves!

• Well Said! 2

28 minutes ago, Walter and Deborah said:

Amen, and Hi again, After in prayer this scripture came to mind:

Matthew 18:19 19Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

:)

I will use this scripture when I pray with my husband tonight! Thank you!!’ It spoke to my heart!!!

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  2,236
  • Topics Per Day:  0.50
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/11/1947

1 minute ago, Jesusispeace said:

I will use this scripture when I pray with my husband tonight! Thank you!!’ It spoke to my heart!!!

Ok! We are fasting right now as to keeping you all in our prayers.

• Loved it! 1

10 hours ago, Abdicate said:

Hang in there and hang on God's promises.

Joel 3:10b
...let the weak say, “I am a warrior.”

Isaiah 53:4-5
Surely he has borne our griefs and carried our sorrows; yet we esteemed him stricken, smitten by God, and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his wounds we are healed.

Romans 8:32
He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things?

Luke 10:19
Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you.

John 14:13-14
Whatever you ask in my name, this I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.  If you ask me anything in my name, I will do it.

Thank you for these scriptures I will use them in prayer tonight with my husband!!! He asked me to pray

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  205
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

4 hours ago, Jesusispeace said:

Hi Repose,

thank you !

I’m definitely not ashamed and I KNOW I have enabled him too much. It’s gotten so out of hand.

I am divorced already. I have gone through some emotional pain about it after God showed me why he doesn’t like divorce. I don’t think that God wants me to be abused and I pray about it. I cannot explain why “stay” is always the answer. I trust God is doing something with this pain.

Yesterday I had a turning point And stood up for myself in a different way than I have before.

i don’t know how much of an impact that made on my husband but he seems to be practically on his knees trying to reconcile and “improve” 

my trust is in God.

today he asked me to pray for us

i hope it’s a step somewhere!! 
i know the REAL him- I know that what’s inside him now is just demonic. 

Be wary. Cheaters and abusers are often manipulative liars. Not to say you can't pray for him and try to guide him to God, but in that, don't let your guard down.

Beyond that, I'm happy to hear that things have improved. I'll pray for you, and him.