IGNORED

I’m hurting so much. I just need a place to talk...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Im looking for a place to just speak my heart about what’s happening in my life.

I don’t have a soul to speak to personally.

i talk to God and I also know He sees everything but I really feel alone because I don’t have any friends or relatives to just share my pain.

i am really trying to hold on to scripture and Gods promises for my life. I feel like I’ve been in darkness so long and I’ve been alone in it, it’s just incredibly difficult to survive each day and keep my head up.

I am the only one who can soothe myself and I have to carry a load of hurt in my heart and head without releasing it.

For starters, 

my marriage is in a crisis. we fight so much. My husband gets physical. 
He’s depressed and refuses medical attention. He doesn’t believe in God. He places his whole happiness in my hands and thinks I can save him.

i can’t.

i can’t say that to him. He calls me a quitter. 

it’s too much too much to be considered someone’s savior!!

or course I pray 

Everyday I stay home and I take care of our 1.5 year old and we have another baby on the way

im worried about how that will go! 

im already sleep deprived and on edge trying to keep him happy and not explode. 

indont get a break

i Constantly have 100 things to do and I’m tired. I want to so badly just devote more tome to spending with God but I have a list of chores to complete and then constantly check up on my husband because that’s what he wants.

i have an older daughter from my previous marriage who stopped talking to me. I can’t understand why. I’ve been desperately trying to reach out to her and she ignores me.

im in so much pain about that! And I can’t really talk about it 

I had a falling out with my parents as well. 

i feel the world just crumbling under my feet.

i pray when I can

I’m waiting on God

but I’m exhausted I don’t really know what I want or need

when I go out, I keep to myself. I don’t smile at anyone unless I absolutely have to. I don’t talk to other moms when i take my daughter places.

i need some comfort but I’m avoiding everyone. It’s not like I can share all this with a stranger anyway

i just want to poor my heart out I guess 

• Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Praying! 15

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,776
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

I'm listening.  I heard you.  I'm on my way out the door.  When I come back late tonight, I'll listen some more.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

56 minutes ago, Jesusispeace said:

I am the only one who can soothe myself and I have to carry a load of hurt in my heart and head without releasing it.

For starters,

I am truly sorry about how the marriage as it now stands seems to be already in shambles. In reading the post submitted, it looks like your husband needs to grow up. A lot. It's what's causing the rift between you and your oldest daughter for instance. Anyway, how about this for starters?

Matthew 11:28 28Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.  KJV

John 14:27 27Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.  KJV

John 16:33 33These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.  KJV

Colossians 3:15 15And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.  KJV

Numbers 6:24-26 24The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: 25The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: 26The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.  KJV

Isaiah 26:3 3Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.  KJV

• Loved it! 2
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Jesusispeace....Listen to me.  I know all about your predicaments.  Please understand how precious your believing in Christ is.  You are already in a  very small percentage of the worlds population.  Dwell on that, appreciate that, build on that.....and use that to draw strength from to handle your issues.

Just realize no matter what you have to go through....you will have eternity awaiting with glory unspeakable...just by your accepting Christ and following him.

You could have all the money in the world, the best loving family and friends, and yet many experiencing such without Christ will find an eternity void of what you will be experiencing.  When we have been there 10000 years, we no less days than when we begun.

Believe me....I must follow my same advice.  I doubt you would believe my story, but will never tell it anyway.  Trust me,  I KNOW how trusting in Christ, and reading my Bible in a "show me it's TRUE attitude, has put a most joyous spring in my step with a life that would crush most people.

• Loved it! 3
  • Well Said! 1