IGNORED

I’m hurting so much. I just need a place to talk...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Jesusispeace said:

agree that I need to keep my eyes on Jesus and keep seeking, asking, knocking

Amen.

Luke 11:5-13 and 18:1-5- Don't stop pursuing the Spirit and you will get it in due season or because of your annoying persistence! Hehe. 

After you are out the other side of this huge battle, we will see what He has in store for you to do for Him. But this kind of resistance now hints at something good to come! 

Praise Yahweh for holding our hand and leading us through our darkest hours! He let's us think all is lost to test our hearts, to see if we truly trust Him. But, just like the Messiah with Peter, He'll never let us sink into the raging stormy waters as we walk across them, however fearful they look. He'll always catch us. 

Keep the forum updated. I'm sure everyone on this thread will want to know how you and your family are doing.

Don't worry if the news is sometimes bad and sometimes good. Know He loves you and your spiritual family loves you and it will always be, ultimately, for the good.

Love & Shalom 

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.99

On 10/11/2019 at 5:59 AM, Jesusispeace said:

I miss being filled with the Holy Spirit 

Dear one, you are filled with the Holy Spirit and Jesus promised you He would never leave you, John 14:16

...and your "strength" to stay in this situation is because He is living inside of you.

Beloved, you say you have been delivered twice from demons, ...the Word tell us, "greater is He that lives in me/you than he that is in the World," that means the Holy Spirit does not allow roommates from the dark side to move in and live with Him.  

However, Moses warned us:

The graven images of their gods shall ye burn with fire: thou shalt not desire the silver or gold that is on them, nor take it unto thee, lest thou be snared therein: for it is an abomination to the LORD thy God. 
Neither shalt thou bring an abomination into thine house, lest thou be a cursed thing like it: but thou shalt utterly detest it, and thou shalt utterly abhor it; for it is a cursed thing.
  Deut 7:25-26

Living in Tahiti we are well informed of demonic activities, one of the most popular tourist attractions is following a shaman walking across a bed of rocks and burning, red hot coals, ...personally I have had witches come on to my property and try to curse me three times.

Many of the "trinkets" for the tourists have been blessed by witches, and then they take them home and bring them into their homes.

So..., May I humbly point out as your brother in Christ, ...you have brought, ...unknowingly, an "abomination" into you house and it's quite possible that the demonic activity you say you see in you husband and the demonic oppression you are experiencing is by bringing an accursed "thing" into your house...

That accursed "thing" is visible to all of us here at Worthy, it's Nero's Cross in your profile pic, I'm sure you don't know the origin of the "peace" symbol, ...Nero went crazy after Paul presented the Gospel to him, he rejected it, ...and history records for us how he persecuted, tortured and killed our brother and sisters in Christ, ...because Father allowed him to do this he claimed he had broken the power of the Cross of Jesus and he was the most powerful being in the world, ...in the occult they believe the circle is one of their most powerful symbols, ...so like the pentagram inside of a circle, they use Nero's Cross inside of a circle too, ...not only that precious, ...it's a violation of the TOS at Worthy:

You may not post any material that is disrespectful of God, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, or the Bible. This includes usernames or anything in your profile, or sig. (Ex. 20:7)

May I also humbly suggest you ask the Holy Spirit to point out any other "things" in the house, that you unknowingly, or your husband, have brought into your home, ...that are an abomination to Him and don't just throw them in the garbage for someone else to find them, ...burn them, like the Word tells us.

...and then watch the difference it will make in your lives, ...a clean sanctified home with only the Holy Spirit's influence and presence, ...your husband doesn't stand a chance once outside interference has been eliminated. 

Lord bless

Edited by JustPassingThru
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

My husband actually asked me to pray today!

hes initiated prayer each time 

that must be God working

i think he is too proud or too scared to admit that he wants to see God change something for us 

the prayers are short but I will take it! I’m excited about this development 

i feel like this past weekend, things seemed to go ok all things considered. I was filled with so much love and motivation.

we did have one fight over the weekend 

today Seemed like a step backwards. He pushes my buttons so hard I wanted to really just be filled with hate. I’m glad the Lord somehow sought me through it.

its so difficult, each day. 

I prayed today that I am weary and I don’t want to fight. I want God to tale over this fight completely and give me rest. I’m not sure how else to pray this. I feel like I say it everyday. 

• Praying! 1
  • Praise God! 1

3 hours ago, Jesusispeace said:

My husband actually asked me to pray today!

hes initiated prayer each time 

that must be God working

i think he is too proud or too scared to admit that he wants to see God change something for us 

the prayers are short but I will take it! I’m excited about this development 

Wow!  Praise Yahweh!  That sounds like a great progression!

3 hours ago, Jesusispeace said:

we did have one fight over the weekend 

today Seemed like a step backwards. He pushes my buttons so hard I wanted to really just be filled with hate. I’m glad the Lord somehow sought me through it.

its so difficult, each day. 

I prayed today that I am weary and I don’t want to fight. I want God to tale over this fight completely and give me rest. I’m not sure how else to pray this. I feel like I say it everyday. 

Be strong and take courage.  He won't put you through anything more than you can handle.  It's possible that this time is not only for bringing him into the light, but also refining you like silver.  These great challenges may be hardening you up for another purpose.

But, whether He is preparing you or not, when you remain in love and peace and do not retaliate against your husband, it will not go unnoticed or without recompense one day.  I know it's easy for me to say than for you to do - but renew your strength and hope.  Each fight could be one of the very last.

When it gets too hard, retreat in private and meditate on the below Psalm (as an example), a line at a time, visualising every line in your heart until it gives you peace and joy...

Psalm 16 (Name of God Version)

Protect me, O El, because I take refuge in you.
 I said to Yahweh,
    “You are my Adonay. Without you, I have nothing good.”
Those who lead holy lives on earth
    are the noble ones who fill me with joy.
 Those who quickly chase after other gods multiply their sorrows.
    I will not pour out their sacrificial offerings of blood
        or use my lips to speak their names.

Yahweh is my inheritance and my cup.
    You are the one who determines my destiny.
 Your boundary lines mark out pleasant places for me.
    Indeed, my inheritance is something beautiful.

I will praise Yahweh, who advises me.
    My conscience warns me at night.
 I always keep Yahweh in front of me.
    When he is by my side, I cannot be moved.
       That is why my heart is glad and my soul rejoices.
            My body rests securely
 because you do not abandon my soul to the grave
    or allow your holy one to decay.
 You make the path of life known to me.
    Complete joy is in your presence.
        Pleasures are by your side forever.

• This is Worthy 1

2 hours ago, Tzephanyahu said:

Each fight could be one of the very last.

This is exactly how I’m thinking and trying to live each day! You’ve hit it!!

this morning my husband woke up in a loving mood. He was so happy and energized. I haven’t see him like this in years. He usually wakes up tired and is rushing to work nervous and agitated and cursing.

i know we prayed last night!!

to me this is such a big deal

• Praise God! 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everybody!

i wanted to thank everyone that prayed for me and give an update!

God is certainly moving something along with us! Ever since my husband and I started praying regularly (not every night, but most nights, though I pray on my own throughout the day), BOTH my husband and I are have been experiencing a change in attitude and behavior. I’ve become more joyous and loving towards him. His temper has subsided. There are still tense moments but we haven’t fought badly like we have in the past. I have identified a demon that’s been tormenting him and have been praying him away. My husband has been more open to hearing about the supernatural things and ACTUALLY admitted to seeing a figure coming towards him at night and he was scared and it opened up a conversation between us and I explained to him what God has revealed to me.

lately my husband has stopped waking in the middle of night being angry. He is still not sleeping well due to worry and anxiety and he’s still battling depression but I feel like we are finally getting a hold of his afflictions thanks to God and all the wonderful people that have prayed and fasted and encouraged me! My husband has told me that he hasn’t felt the demonic presence in some nights already!!!

we still have a ways to go...

God told me to pray against the spirit of restlessness. As this is Currently a huge affliction. My husband is constantly worried and he can’t sleep at night and it’s adding to his depression. It’s also bothering our daughter! Last night it took her 1.5 to fall asleep!! She was twisting and turning. She was so tired from  the day and kept dowsing off and then all of a sudden wake up and start moving about and laughing and being crazy. I thought maybe she’s just over tired. But After some time I felt I needed to pray against an spirit. I started praying for the spirit to leave her over and over and she just fell asleep!

my husband experiences the same difficulty but in a different way 

anyway, I’ll be praying and praising God!!

thank you all!!!

• Praise God! 1

Great developments @Jesusispeace!

Take a moment to read your first post in this thread compared to the one you've just posted now.  Praise Yahweh!  

May He continue to move in your life and your husband's, for His glory.

Love & Shalom

• Loved it! 1

• 8 months later...

• Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 10/8/2019 at 10:02 PM, Jesusispeace said:

i am really trying to hold on to scripture and Gods promises for my life. I feel like I’ve been in darkness so long and I’ve been alone in it, it’s just incredibly difficult to survive each day and keep my head up.

I am the only one who can soothe myself and I have to carry a load of hurt in my heart and head without releasing it.

For starters, 

my marriage is in a crisis. we fight so much. My husband gets physical. 
He’s depressed and refuses medical attention. He doesn’t believe in God. He places his whole happiness in my hands and thinks I can save him.

Unfortunately prayer alone cannot help in this situation, you have to try and work things out with your husband without fighting. When someone is angry you do not get angry back. I think you should consider marriage counselling and explore different options. If he places his happiness in your hands it is a good thing. Use that to your advantage, and use it to work on your marriage. Good luck.