dhchristian

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,604
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

So in summary. These wars are both natural and supernatural. They will come from the Cosmic north and surround the Mountain of our God - Jeruasalem, the city of Zion, The Mountain of His Holiness.

What happens then is open to conjecture, but we win! It is God's battle and He has decided that we will participate since some of it is on our 'turf' which has now become God's. He redeemed it.

God will clean house both in heaven and on the earth.

Edited by Justin Adams

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  4

On 10/14/2019 at 4:55 PM, Dennis1209 said:

As I've mentioned many times before; Israel is going to burn the left over weapons of the Gog-Magog invasion for seven years. Three and one half years into the tribulation, when the Son of Perdition defiles the Temple and says he is God, all the Jew's are going to flee, be persecuted and be put to death. Who will be left and care about continuing to burn those weapons? Therefore, in my mind, this invasion has to occur at the very minimum, three and one half years prior to the official start of the tribulation, when the Antichrist confirms a covenant with the many for seven years. I can't think of an alternative answer that would fit scripture? 

Dennis, this is simply NOT scripture. Those living in JUDEA will flee into the wilderness but will be protected. NONE of them will die. 

More Jews (Hebrews too) will be held captive in Jerusalem and when Jesus touches down, they will flee through the new valley.

On 10/23/2019 at 8:42 AM, Justin Adams said:

If you do not understand the old, how can you grasp the new?

Simple, the New is the Old explained. 

The Woman, the Child, and the Dragon

1 Then a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, and with the moon under her feet, and on her head was a crown of twelve stars. 2 She was pregnant and was screaming in labor pains, struggling to give birth. 3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: a huge red dragon that had seven heads and ten horns, and on its heads were seven diadem crowns.

Exactly what he saw. Well researched using modern star charts. Sept 11 on 3 BC. An 80 minute window.

Just like John said, "I SAW". Not a vision but he ACTUALLY saw this along with many, many witnesses.

It is not pagan or star worship it is GOD's heavenly display..

6 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

I do some research in the Word of God about stars - the Word is God - as you recommended:

http://pillar-of-enoch.com/essays/Birth_of_Christ.pdf

Try this and see the chart at the time that John referred to. It was well know in that time and place and many scholars have attested to this. Look at the chart in the above link. There are more modern prints of this available. It shows clearly the situation for the Birth of the Messiah.

Ask yourself, why did Jewish temples and places of worship have the zodiac? It was for times and season and NOT for pagan worship.

If we shut ourselves off from the books and scrolls that Yeshua and his apostles read and studied, then we divorce ourselves from their context and thus their understanding. If we are afraid of our scriptures (as the adversary wants) then they cannot speak to us. God is NOT afraid, just the church that wants to gag us about all supernatural stuff that it finds 'uncomfortable'.

Take a deep breath and EMBRACE your scriptures.. the only thing that will effect is IGNORANCE.

15 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Oh no, you say that """ Those living in JUDEA will flee into the wilderness but will be protected. NONE of them will die."""   The things you are imagining and saying here have not any sense, in accord the Word of God evidently. 

I wonder, my friend, if you really follow the scripture? You are ignoring it here.

First, what did Jesus TELL THEM?

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: WHO? ONLY those living in Judea.

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Here they BEGIN their fleeing:

6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

And here they are protected by GOD:

13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

So this small group will be supernaturally protected and fed.  "Two wings of a great eagle" is VERY similar to what was said as they escaped out of Egypt. In both cases they had supernatural protection.

Sorry, but once again you were found not knowing the scriptures.

15 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

The prophecy about Israel in 2Thes.2;v.11-12 which will fulfil itself LITERALLY is that "God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be DAMNED who believed not the truth - believe not in JESUS - , but had pleasure in unrighteousness.  

Well, the prophecy says that only a remnant of Israel will be saved in this time of Apocalypse, only and only the sealed 144.000, the others Jews, the own Satan incarnated, the Dragon, the MAN of sin and son of perdition, sat as God in the temple of God, will carry them with him and they will be DAMNED as is written in the Word of God.  

Now, now, except the sealed 144.000 a remant of Israel,  all the rest of the nation will perish because they believed not the truth - they believe not in JESUS - , but had pleasure in unrighteousness. JESUS came in His Father's name, and they received not JESUS when He presented Himself as the Savior of the lost sheeps of Israel -John 1:v.11- , and they crucified Him because they preferred Barabbas, an evil man, would say a demon.

Yes, OF COURSE this scripture says:

2 Thes. 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Think about this for a moment: WHO is "they" and "them?"  Paul TELLS US: those "that perish." This is both Jew AND GENTILE. It is not about "Israel," it is about THEM that perish.

Now think about this: Those in Judea that flee into the wilderness: WHY do they flee? It is because they BELIEVED JESUS!  Maybe the moment before the abomination they did not, but when they saw the abomination they suddenly believed.  Therefore this group that flees DO believe in Jesus...so you are wrong once again.

Yes, only a remnant, and in another place ONE THIRD will come through the fire.  SO WHO will be saved?

You have rightly chosen the 144,000, but that is just ONE of several groups. Besides the 144,000, there will be those that flee into the wilderness, then there will be another group that will escape in the new valley created when Jesus touches down. And without a doubt, there will be more that are scattered and not in a group that will survive.  Once again you are mistaken.

11 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

The Woman, the Child, and the Dragon

1 Then a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, and with the moon under her feet, and on her head was a crown of twelve stars. 2 She was pregnant and was screaming in labor pains, struggling to give birth. 3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: a huge red dragon that had seven heads and ten horns, and on its heads were seven diadem crowns.

Exactly what he saw. Well researched using modern star charts. Sept 11 on 3 BC. An 80 minute window.

Just like John said, "I SAW". Not a vision but he ACTUALLY saw this along with many, many witnesses.

It is not pagan or star worship it is GOD's heavenly display..

I am convinced God wrote the gospel message in the stars!

• Thumbs Up 1

John was great with allegory and germatria and when he saw something, he really did see it. The heavens display the glory of God and His purposes - the is what the other apostle said (have you not seen, have you not heard?). If you do not actually READ my posts and just fast-fire your own stuff, how will you ever learn?

Check out the dove at Yeshua's baptism - equates to alpha-omega. There are many signs and John is expert at this kind of thing. When he said he 'saw' the constellations thus arrayed - HE ACTUALLY DID.

8 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

The mountains of which Jesus spoke to those who believe in Him are not the same as yours, according to your brain. The difference is infinitely immeasurable. 

I lift up my eyes to the mountains— where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.
He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.

By the way, if they go to the mountains in agreement your brain and interpretation, they will die, because as far as your brain reaches and interprets and imagines mountains, even there, in the mountains of your imagination and rocks and dens, even there will be hide the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every slave, and every free man, and they will cry, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the Throne - the Judgment Seat of Christ -  and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great Day of his wrath is come; and who will be able to resist?

The wilderness which God has prepared for His people that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days, it is not the same as yours, according to your brain. The difference is infinitely immeasurable. 

You are trapped in the letter of Scripture, the letter kills, kills souls, the letter of Scripture is often used by the Devil to kill. In fact, if they go to the desert in agreement with your brain and interpretation, there they will meet the Devil.

Now, now, except the sealed 144.000 a remant of Israel,  all the rest of the nation will perish because they believed not the truth - they believe not in JESUS - , but had pleasure in unrighteousness. JESUS came in His Father's name, and they received not JESUS when He presented Himself as the Savior of the lost sheeps of Israel -John 1:v.11- , and they crucified Him because they preferred Barabbas, an evil man, would say a demon.

Israel are waiting their peculiar messiah, not JESUS, and all happenings which are occurring today in the world is paving the way for the satanic manifestation of the ESOTERIC/SPIRITIST and KABALISTIC Jewish false messiah, THE MAIN RELIGIOUS GUIDE OF THE JEWS, with his headquater in the idolater Jerusalem which is called spiritually Sodom and Egypt. 

How can "Israel" be protected if they (except 144.000, the true Israelites) will acclaim his peculiar messiah, the own Satan, now incarnated in his own time, the son of perdition, a former Cherub,  the MAN of sin?  They will worship the false messiah who will oppose and exalte himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God will sit in the temple of God (in the idolater Jerusalem-spiritually called Sodom and Egypt), shewing himself that he is God.   Even the Lord JESUS prophesied, saying unto them: John 5:v.43-47:

43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not-John 1:v.1-  if another shall come in his own name, (a false messiah, AN IMPOSTER) him ye will receive. 44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust. 46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me. 47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words? 

Reading the prophetic words of JESUS - the Spirit of Christ is the Spirit of prophecy - I would ask?  Do you think Israel can be protected believing and acclaiming and worshipping their false messiah?  Oh no, absolutely. For JESUS was speaking about the false messiah, AN IMPOSTER,  the Beast that has two horns like a lamb, a false lamb, a false messiah, an IMPOSTOR, and this IMPOSTER is the own Satan incarnated. He is already walking in the middle of the people and will manifest himself very soon.

The end of all things has arrived.

Except these days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved

Now I get it! Now I understand how you answer: you disregard any scripture that does not fit your theory, and write again and again those scriptures that do fit your theory. 

I will give you one more chance to read and believe:  Here is what Jesus said:

Matthew 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Here is where they follow what Jesus said:

6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Notice: a place prepared - by who? By GOD HIMSELF!  Who feeds who? GOD feeds her.

14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Notice she is supernaturally assisted (Just as they were as they escaped Eygpt).

Notice she has "HER PLACE"

Notice that she is supernaturally "NOURISHED" which means fed.

Notice it is for the entire duration of the last half of the week.

So you can go ahead and continue ignoring this, or if not ignore, SYMBOLIZE IT so it can fit your theory.

I have a novel idea! Just throw your false theory into the trash, and start new, this time BELIEVING what is written as it is written!