dhchristian

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Days Won:  0

There is a lot going on in the news involving Syria and Turkey, and I Know some of you here have said that the Gog war precedes the end times, and or the final week. I Disagree with this assessment, for many reasons, But I want you all to be aware that the events happening are part of the effort to lead Israel to believe in the false Messiah. This Is what I am seeing here, and welcome discussion, I can not explain it better than this. I am just warning as a watchmen....

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/138157/turkey-angel-peace-ally-west-satanic-source-gog-magog/

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

In my opinion, the one thing for sure is that we are seeing first hand the players, situations, reasons, rhetoric and stage being set for the end-time events. Are we on common ground on that?

I can't say when any of the prophetic events will actually occur, it's at God's pleasure and timing. There are many prophetic events yet to be fulfilled [i.e. utter destruction of Damascus overnight, destruction of Egypt / Elam, Psalm 83: war, Gog-Magog invasion, etc.] Jer 49:, Isa 17:, Eze 38: - 39:

Iran [Persia - Elam] is definitely a major player in the Gog-Magog invasion. Biblical Elam is 1/6 of Southwest Iran ; where the Bushehr nuclear facilities are located. It sounds as if the population of biblical Elam will be fleeing from radiation? It sounds like Damascus can not be inhabited again because of radioactivity or NBC weapons. Damascus is the headquarters of Israels enemies and are currently making many sorties closer and closer to Damascus. I can vision a situation that arises where Israel has no choice, and has to destroy Damascus for their very own survival. At present there's a proxy war financed by Iran; I bite my tongue at the billions in cash our former traitor Muslim president flew to them. 

The Bushehr nuclear facilities are located smack dab on one of the globes most active and devastating seismic zones. I wouldn't be surprised if the Lord shakes that area up Himself and the facilities come crumbling down? 

As I've mentioned many times before; Israel is going to burn the left over weapons of the Gog-Magog invasion for seven years. Three and one half years into the tribulation, when the Son of Perdition defiles the Temple and says he is God, all the Jew's are going to flee, be persecuted and be put to death. Who will be left and care about continuing to burn those weapons? Therefore, in my mind, this invasion has to occur at the very minimum, three and one half years prior to the official start of the tribulation, when the Antichrist confirms a covenant with the many for seven years. I can't think of an alternative answer that would fit scripture? 

The Muslims, terrorists and Arab's that surround the borders of Israel have vowed to destroy Israel and drive them into the sea. By omission, it's interesting to note that there is no mention of any of them participating in the Ezekiel 38: - 39: invasion? It's interesting to see the developments and radical changes Turkey is making, from a secular nation back to radical Islam and their recent invasion of Syria. Turkey's president has made no secret he wants his nation to return to the former glory of the Ottoman empire. Trump pulling us out of Syria to let Turkey and Europe get involved with it [standing on the side lines if you will].. 

Ezekiel 38:13 (KJV) Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?

It's also interesting Sheba [Yeman] and Dedan [Saudi Arabia] and the merchants of Tarshish [controversy on this one: Spain, England, some claim the USA] are going to be neutral in the Gog-Magog invasion. No one will come to the aid of Israel and the Lord will defend them for His name sake. Saudi Arabia has now made nice with Israel and are working together in opposition to Iran [the enemy of my enemy is my friend]. 

Each day that passes, the picture is becoming more clear. The sediment in the half dark glass is settling to the bottom. I'm an old man, I wouldn't be surprised if the Lord doesn't call me home in the next five or so years, to get up one morning and find out the news is swamped with one or more of these events happening. But in what order?

Edited by Dennis1209
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  219
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

Yes, this is all about the end times being played out. Things are moving and shaping just as the Lord foretold.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

It is like looking at the eye of a fierce storm. As the clouds and debris spin in a vortex of confusion, the center of the storm is always going to be Jerusalem. The clouds and wildly spinning alliances will continually change as they hurtle towards the center. 

The center is the City of our God, the Mountain of His Holiness. Mount Zion. The Edenic Throne.

Watch the nexus of the storm. Keep your eyes on God's Cosmic Mountain and do not worry so much about the world's spinning and morphing changes and liquid alliances.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  2,204
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  4,329
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/11/1947

On 10/8/2019 at 7:32 PM, dhchristian said:

There is a lot going on in the news involving Syria and Turkey, and I Know some of you here have said that the Gog war precedes the end times, and or the final week. I Disagree with this assessment, for many reasons, But I want you all to be aware that the events happening are part of the effort to lead Israel to believe in the false Messiah. This Is what I am seeing here, and welcome discussion, I can not explain it better than this. I am just warning as a watchmen....

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/138157/turkey-angel-peace-ally-west-satanic-source-gog-magog/

Hello dhchristian, and all, I was thinking as I read the above, that as the scripture says: Watch and pray, because there is a time for what the OP is saying. Ecclesiastes 3:8 8a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace.

Edited by Walter and Deborah
More info.

4 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

It is like looking at the eye of a fierce storm. As the clouds and debris spin in a vortex of confusion, the center of the storm is always going to be Jerusalem. The clouds and wildly spinning alliances will continually change as they hurtle towards the center. 

The center is the City of our God, the Mountain of His Holiness. Mount Zion. The Edenic Throne.

Watch the nexus of the storm. Keep your eyes on God's Cosmic Mountain and do not worry so much about the world's spinning and morphing changes and liquid alliances.

No debating that. If I want to know what time it is here right now, I'll look at my wrist watch. If I want to know what time it is on the Lord's prophetic time clock, I'll look at Israel for the hour hand, and Jerusalem as the minute hand. However; we're given much more additional things we are commanded to watch for. To preclude the following, once the tribulation starts, with a calendar and using 360 a day biblical Jewish years, to the day one can know when Jesus's second coming to the Mount of Olives s going to be to the day, and count it down. 

Revelation 6:10 (KJV) And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

I've wondered? If these are martyred tribulation Saints, why are they asking this question? As anyone in the tribulation could follow the events by calendar and know where they were at?

Matthew 24:42 (KJV) Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. [emphasis added]

I suggest that you, you probably should, it would be a good idea? No, to watch is a command from Jesus, but to watch for what? Therefore; what Jesus had just said and is continuing to say. There's no doubt Jesus is talking about the Rapture. We are to watch for the times, season and events that will precede the Rapture of the church as prophecy records in scripture.

1 Thessalonians 5:1 (KJV) But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. 2. For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 3. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. 4.  But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. 5.  Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. 6. Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober. 7. For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night. 8. But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation. 9. For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, [emphasis added]

Clearly from the above verses, Christians will not be taken by surprise at the Rapture if they are watching, looking for and staying vigilant. Not so the unbelievers and those not watching. Paul starts off by stating he need not give anymore prophecy or signs and what to watch for, as you already have them in scripture and by letter to know the seasons and times you are in. It's apparent to me we are living in that season and time.

On 10/8/2019 at 9:32 PM, dhchristian said:

Rereading that article, I don't see much if anything I would disagree with; other than possibly the identity of Gog. For many reasons I still believe the King of the North is Russia, and Gog might be the leader of Russia. An excellent case has been made that backs Turkey as the land of Magog. But the biblical migration patterns and people whom moved to the 'extreme' north of the known world supports Russia as Magog. In addition, and is well documented by secular historians, the Scythian's are in fact the ancient Magogian's, a wondering invading skilled warrior people. It's a historically recorded fact, the Great Wall of China was named the "Magog Wall' in antiquity, to keep the Magog's out. The Magog's occupied what is now Russia. Those facts can not be disputed as secular recorded history. 

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.66
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

2 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Rereading that article, I don't see much if anything I would disagree with; other than possibly the identity of Gog. For many reasons I still believe the King of the North is Russia, and Gog might be the leader of Russia. An excellent case has been made that backs Turkey as the land of Magog. But the biblical migration patterns and people whom moved to the 'extreme' north of the known world supports Russia as Magog. In addition, and is well documented by secular historians, the Scythian's are in fact the ancient Magogian's, a wondering invading skilled warrior people. It's a historically recorded fact, the Great Wall of China was named the "Magog Wall' in antiquity, to keep the Magog's out. The Magog's occupied what is now Russia. Those facts can not be disputed as secular recorded history. 

Could you explain more of this to me?

Thank you.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.47
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 10/8/2019 at 8:32 PM, dhchristian said:

From this article:

“Ideologically they [Turkey] are absolutely an enemy of the U.S,” Kedar said succinctly. “Erdogan is part of the Muslim Brotherhood and, for him, America is the Big Satan. Practically, they play as if they are friends of the West. Despite being members of NATO, they have never and will never take any role, even indirectly, in any actions against another Muslim nation.”

Pardon me? Erdogan has been trying to overthrow Syria's Assad for years, including by supporting ISIS with personnel, money and arms. Of course, Assad is not a Sunni Muslim, rather is of another sect of Islam.

On that note, if Erdogan were to be the King of the North of Daniel 11:40, that would mean that he would one day be invading Sunni Egypt and Libya. Not likely.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Alive said:

Could you explain more of this to me?

Thank you.

Would take a lot of cyber ink to fully document and explain it all in detail, so I'll be brief. Not sure exactly what explanation or sources you're seeking from your eight word request?

The well respected and accurate 1st century Jewish secular historian Flavius Josephus [37-100 A.D.], gives us some informative history in his work "The Antiquities of the Jews" , Book I, Chapter 6, 1st couple of paragraphs. Detailing some history of the migration of the descendants of Japhet, son of Noah. Josephus covers and traces down the Gomerites, then called Galatians [Galls]. The Greeks called the Magogites, Scythian's. Josephus tells us who the Magogiites were. The Scythian's can easily be traced. If you read the entire chapter it will give great insight of the genealogies, migrations and settlements of the descendants of Noah's sons and their prodigy.

A second source: The so called 'Father of History' Herodotus [484 - 425 B.C.] a secular ancient Greek historian [a Turk]. Basically gives us the same information and history of the Magogian's or Magogites / Scythian's as Josephus in his work [History of the Persian Wars, Book IV]. This secular termed 'father of history' [our Lord is the Father of history], much of his information has been proven accurate and true by modern historians and archaeologists through the centuries and to date. 

There are other ancient texts and sources that verify what both Josephus & Herodotus wrote that are difficult to obtain in ones hands in writing. Therefore, to back up my opinions I prefer to have source material anyone may freely obtain.

Basically the same thing can be done determining who the Magog's were and where they came from using the listed biblical genealogies and migration patterns; plotting them down on time period maps, then transposing them on modern maps. Tedious and time consuming, but a lot of information gleaned. It works well with the descendants of Ishmael and Esau [the Arabs] also.