• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.58
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

Thank you. What are the other ancient texts and sources?

Thanks, again.

8 again. I love that number.

:-)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/15/2019 at 11:35 AM, Dennis1209 said:

Rereading that article, I don't see much if anything I would disagree with; other than possibly the identity of Gog. For many reasons I still believe the King of the North is Russia, and Gog might be the leader of Russia. An excellent case has been made that backs Turkey as the land of Magog. But the biblical migration patterns and people whom moved to the 'extreme' north of the known world supports Russia as Magog. In addition, and is well documented by secular historians, the Scythian's are in fact the ancient Magogian's, a wondering invading skilled warrior people. It's a historically recorded fact, the Great Wall of China was named the "Magog Wall' in antiquity, to keep the Magog's out. The Magog's occupied what is now Russia. Those facts can not be disputed as secular recorded history. 

It is funny because we are seeing stirrings in that Part of the world known as Scythia which is modern day UKRAINE and Crimea, Russia etc. with Biden's son stirring the pot over there. I Will have to look into this more.... Just reading Wikipedia and they said they are called the Scyth, which makes me think of the Star wars "sith".... LOL.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  4

On 10/8/2019 at 9:32 PM, dhchristian said:

There is a lot going on in the news involving Syria and Turkey, and I Know some of you here have said that the Gog war precedes the end times, and or the final week. I Disagree with this assessment, for many reasons, But I want you all to be aware that the events happening are part of the effort to lead Israel to believe in the false Messiah. This Is what I am seeing here, and welcome discussion, I can not explain it better than this. I am just warning as a watchmen....

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/138157/turkey-angel-peace-ally-west-satanic-source-gog-magog/

Are you meaning the Ezekiel 38 and 39 war?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,604
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

I see some of this, but we are trying to be too 'physical' about it all.

It will be COSMIC, just like the ancient Mesopotamian and Sumerian writings tried to portray the fall of the holy ones. It is well known (Enoch 1) ancient myth (Qumran) that earth and heaven will meet during this final conflict. "As in heaven, so on the earth". Just like Yeshua warned us, "as in the days of Noah". We cannot understand much of it unless we see the context of the writers and 'get inside their heads'.

It is cosmic in scope.

So many of the prophetic 'places' also refer to cosmic (heavenly) locations that bleed thru to earth where many of the fallen host were confined and remain. It is, after all, a battle for the Edenic Throne of God, and its physical location is Israel, Jerusalem, The city of our God, and the Heavenly Location is the Cosmic Divine Council, or Throne Room.

"I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High". Isaiah 37:23,24 "Whom hast thou reproached and blasphemed? and against whom hast thou exalted thy voice, and lifted up thine eyes on high?" 

It will be a battle of heavenly and earthly beings against heavenly and earthly foes. It cannot be reduced to merely a physical human war on earth. It has a very strong supernatural component. Star Wars is tame in comparison...

har mageddon.jpg

cosmic MT Zion.jpg

Edited by Justin Adams
nightmare on edit street

12 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Are you meaning the Ezekiel 38 and 39 war?

Judaism in general believes the Gog war will usher in the messiah. What this means IMO is that a "false Gog war" will be used to usher in the false messiah. I Know you see the Gog war (event) as you call it, a pre final week event, I do not.... this is why it is important that we understand this rightly.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, dhchristian said:

Judaism in general believes the Gog war will usher in the messiah. What this means IMO is that a "false Gog war" will be used to usher in the false messiah. I Know you see the Gog war (event) as you call it, a pre final week event, I do not.... this is why it is important that we understand this rightly.

I have puzzled over this a lot. Some "experts" think the Ezekiel 38 war is the war of Armageddon; others think it comes first. Perhaps it starts first, then turns in to Armageddon. Wars tend to drag out.

Have I told you of the Jewish boy "Nathan" that died, went to heaven, saw the end of this age up to Messiah's coming, then came back to his body. The youtube videos of him are the Rabi's questioning him.  It is worth a look.

33 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

I have puzzled over this a lot. Some "experts" think the Ezekiel 38 war is the war of Armageddon; others think it comes first. Perhaps it starts first, then turns in to Armageddon. Wars tend to drag out.

Have I told you of the Jewish boy "Nathan" that died, went to heaven, saw the end of this age up to Messiah's coming, then came back to his body. The youtube videos of him are the Rabi's questioning him.  It is worth a look.

I Examined this video when it first came out very carefully. There is a moment in the video where there is a Freudian slip that suggests to me that the boy was coached by the Rabbi questioning him, and not in a good way. Been a while since I watched the video so I cannot point to the second exactly, but it is easy to miss by just a normal listening to, or I should say reading of since it is in subtitles. I will ask you to view it again and stop and carefully read the subtitles. As You know the age of this boy is when they are the most impressionable and willing to do or say whatever will please an authority figure such as the Rabbi. Did this boy receive a vision? Maybe, I will not deny that, but what he saw has been so corrupted by what this rabbi suggested to him that it is in my opinion unreliable. As I said, I watched this when it first came out. Immediately the Spirit led me to see this, and I pray you too will be led if you watch this again.

This also excludes the clear errors in what the Boy said regarding the Messiah. He said he will not know he is the messiah, but then also says he is incapable of sinning yet he repents. All of this and more led me to doubt the veracity of this "prophecy". If the boy saw something it was so corrupted by this Rabbi who put his spin on it so as to not be reliable.  

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, dhchristian said:

I Examined this video when it first came out very carefully. There is a moment in the video where there is a Freudian slip that suggests to me that the boy was coached by the Rabbi questioning him, and not in a good way. Been a while since I watched the video so I cannot point to the second exactly, but it is easy to miss by just a normal listening to, or I should say reading of since it is in subtitles. I will ask you to view it again and stop and carefully read the subtitles. As You know the age of this boy is when they are the most impressionable and willing to do or say whatever will please an authority figure such as the Rabbi. Did this boy receive a vision? Maybe, I will not deny that, but what he saw has been so corrupted by what this rabbi suggested to him that it is in my opinion unreliable. As I said, I watched this when it first came out. Immediately the Spirit led me to see this, and I pray you too will be led if you watch this again.

This also excludes the clear errors in what the Boy said regarding the Messiah. He said he will not know he is the messiah, but then also says he is incapable of sinning yet he repents. All of this and more led me to doubt the veracity of this "prophecy". If the boy saw something it was so corrupted by this Rabbi who put his spin on it so as to not be reliable.  

I know that time and time agian the RAbbi would ask the boy if he got it from the scriptures, and every time the boy said he never read the scriptures - that everything he was saying he got from heaven.  You have to give the boy some leeway: when asked, it is easy for his own knowledge to "fill in" extra things he did not hear in heaven.  I remember that part of the Messiah repenting. I did not pay any attenting to the Rabbi, only to what the boy said. I think it was AWESOME what he said near the end. Two days into Armageddon, the IDF was gone. The Rabbi asked, "what then? We are just open?" The boy said, yes, just open, no defenses left AT ALL. The Rabbi was about to come "unglued." He said, "well what happened them?" The boy smiled and said, "the Messiah came!" The Rabbi asked, "did you SEE the Messiah?"

What the boy said next has stayed with me: he said he did not see the Messiah, but he learned this much about Him: he said, when you SEE the Messiah, you will ask, "how can this man be our Messiah?"  I can see Rabbi's asking that very question!  I am glad you saw this.

1 hour ago, Tampered With said:

If you look at a map of the Middle East you will see Lebanon directly north of Israel which for all practical purposes today is a proxy state for Iran since Hezbollah pretty much runs the place and they are aligned with Iran. Surrounding Lebanon to the East and North is Syria and anyone who has followed what has been going on in the Middle East knows what has been going on there. To Syria's North you find Turkey, a Nation that though it is in NATO for now, has been steadily turning toward Radicalized Islam with each and every passing day. I see the players moving into place. If you have listened to Iran's leaders over the last 10 years many have publicly declared they view Iran's destiny is to create a region wide conflagration so great that it will force the Mahdi to come forth and lead Islam to world domination so that only Allah is worshiped; for those listening to what they said. Iran is on the doorstep of "nuclear weapons"; need I saw more.

Please do internet searches and read it all for yourselves.

My sentiments exactly. I look for Iraq -the head that received the deadly wound - to return to Islam soon.

50 minutes ago, Tampered With said:

Is it not amazing that it is so clear to those with eyes to see and ears to hear an yet our "elected leaders" in America it seems and those across Europe are so BLIND & DEAF to it all!

God's time clock in Israel is ticking ever faster. 

default_shofar.gif Can you hear the shofar call? Prepare ye the way of the Lord!

Most of them are not true Christians, and if they are, they are NOT students of the bible.